It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Mach2

Would you not agree that someone thinking they're making America great by berating people different from them is also a major problem?

I would agree that is a problem but not a major one. What can I say though, I am still trying not to laugh at the image of a pirate...in my mind...Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Carribean wearing a baseball cap and yelling homophobic slurs at a heterosexual couple.

Props for at least recognizing that it goes both ways. Many will not do that.

Whether it is a major problem is subjective.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

So we shouldn't assume that someone wearing a MAGA hat and shouting homophobic slurs is a Trump supporter? Funny how that's the case here but this site has no problem claiming every terror attack is committed by a Muslim before any details are even released.

Bad comparison. Anytime we "jump to conclusions" about an attack being from a muslim, we're always right. Anytime the left jump to conclusions about a Trump supporter attacking someone, they're always wrong. Plus when it's a muslim, the media always delays mentioning the name. Immediate red flag. Besides, Trump supporters aren't known for their medieval role play in the middle of a city overpopulated with gay people. That's not a place you would find a Trump supporter. Just as in the half gay, half black community Smollett was attacked in. If these attention seeking lefties are gonna try to frame Trump supporters to give Trump a bad name, they need to think before they pull it off.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

I didn't vote for Trump because I like the man. I voted and now, support him because I hired him to fix some specific problems in my nation.

Ex: A friend offers to fix your leaking plumbing for free, you just cover the costs...
Contractor 1: experienced, gives you a low estimate, but is known to tack on additional charges.
Contractor 2: has the skills but is new, he wants to build a good rep, and is willing to get the job done and do so for less.

Trump for me was simply Contractor 2. He was hired to work for me.

Edit add: in case it wasn't obvious...the friend was puff puff ...Gary Johnson... Jill Stein was never considered by me.

edit on 4 1 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: Xcalibur254

"So we shouldn't assume that someone wearing a MAGA hat and shouting homophobic slurs is a Trump supporter?"

Absolutely not....until all the fact are in.

You are slowly getting there.

My God. Did we NOT just go through this with two white MAGA hat wearers attacking another guy in a liberal city while screaming homophobic and racist slurs? Who the hell would be dumb enough to buy into this without any facts?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

a reply to: WUNK22

Except all the data says that Right Wing extremists are responsible for most terror attacks in the US.

Also, using your logic, that would mean we should assume this guy is a Trump supporter. I mean they're almost always the ones that wear MAGA hats.

You should list all those terror attacks by right wingers because I don't believe you nor the data.

Trump supporters aren't usually in MAGA hats unless they're attending a Trump rally. And I can't recall a single attack by a Trump supporter in a MAGA hat unless it was a made up story. Try again.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I wonder if it was really a "Make Azeroth Great Again" hat referencing World of Warcraft, which sounds more like a hat a sword wielding moron would wear....

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Before the attack he was shouting homophobic slurs. I'm pretty sure his politics came in to play.

When did hating gays become political? Prior to 2012, fag wasn't even considered an offensive term.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm not saying that the mainstream Left is perfect. They have clearly shown they just use minorities to get votes. But they also don't go out and shout homophobic slurs on the street corner. They keep that stuff for the privacy of their own home.

Also, it should be noted, that Boston is a weird place. One only needs to try to drive those streets to see that. It's technically liberal and yet there's still this hardcore Irish Catholic belief that permeates the city.

I agree...driving in Boston is a nightmare.

As for the Left not going "out and shout homophobic slurs on the street corner"...I recall some very bigoted and homophobic slurs coming from the Black Israelites towards Nick Sandman and the Covington kids.

Homophobic and racist. You'll notice no media even bothered bringing that up because they were too focused on the minor who stood there and didn't say a word.

Why is it that Trump supporters are always attacking gays and blacks in heavy liberal cities? This stuff never happens in red cities. Funny.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I know you've been in at least one of the threads where this report was posted. Scroll down to Appendix II.

Here

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Authoritarianism and trampling the constitution?

Democrats are pissed because they didn't win the election so they are wanting to get rid of the electoral vote. That not only tramples the constitution, which they swore under oath to protect, but it also shows their authoritarianism by removing the voice from the small states just so they can win.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
One thing, the whole anti fedora thing is downright stupid, and a trend itself.

Also, the few I know who do wear them aren’t your stereotypical “neck beard, Incel, basement dweller.”

Nothing wrong with the hat, and it’s one of the longest lasting and most popular styles.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Because the Right made being opposed to gay marriage a key part of their platform for decades.

Are we just supposed to forget that whole thing now that Obama-era justices decided it was protected by the Constitution?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I honestly wish they didn't have the reputation because I do think they look good with a suit.

But the internet ruins a lot of things.

Take Pepe as an example.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This happened in California, home of a lot of people who love to act, deceivers at their finest. Although this might look like it is a Republican reporter, there is no way to know if this whole event was just staged to make it look that way. Something could have gone wrong and someone could have gotten hurt. I won't say it was not a far right crazy person from what I hear second hand, especially in a town full of wannabe actors.

There are some loose cannons on the right and some on the right, there are all sorts of people who love to deceive too. Hollywood and LA have something in common with Washington DC. They both have the best deceivers in the country within their borders.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You do realize that California is a big state and that San Francisco is nowhere near LA, right?

Should we start judging Corpus Christi on what happens in Austin?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
In that case it's all good.
Defending ones property is a right.
All these crazed leftists who think they can swipe other people's property should be put to the sword.

Not just 'swiping'... Grabbing someone's hat off their head is a physical assault, and definitely worthy of s self defensive act.

I read the linked article, and something doesn't smell right... kindof like the Smollett scam.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I think it’s important to distinguish that the attacks on Trump supporters are BECAUSE they are Trump supporters.

I doubt very much this was politically motivated.

Then you didn't bother to read the linked article.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Before the attack he was shouting homophobic slurs. I'm pretty sure his politics came in to play.

That is the claim. No proof.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Why do I believe this is true just because the guy had a sword.lololol

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
in 2019 - it takes a special kind of idiot to believe that carrying a sword around city streets to " defend " his hat = rational behaviour

I haven't heard anyone say that, and in fact I agree with you.

Now, a gun, sure... and if someone was assaulted by someone else in the form of an attempt to take their hat off their head, the victim would be fully justified in shooting the assaulter.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join