It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Trump is literally an actor entertainer. I guess good enough to fool a lot of people.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So if this story was turned around and the Pirate guy was yelling at perceived Trump supporters and a guy with a MAGA hat strolled up and knocked his pirate hat off...in which case the sword was wielded.....

You are saying you would condemn the pirate guy for reacting? You would not be more focused on trying to blame the guy in a MAGA hat...because OMG the hat is so racist?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Almost four pages in and not a single person condemning the sword wielder. If the perp was tied to any group other than Cult45 this site would be in a tizzy how no one had spoken out against him.

I condemned the left wing fool pretending to be a Trump supporter for his actions... until I realised he was defending himself against a left wing lunatic trying to steal his hat. If you assault someone then it's reasonable to expect they may hurt you.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Me on the other hand think TDS is real.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I think its obvious we are seeing trump supporters acting like the far left. It's a tit for tat relationship.

In fact comedians like bill burr are being threatened regularly for using any trump jokes in standup routines. Joe Rogan just talked about the same thing with Ron white.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

It is. So is the response from trump supporters to be equally terrible.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Almost four pages in and not a single person condemning the sword wielder. If the perp was tied to any group other than Cult45 this site would be in a tizzy how no one had spoken out against him.

Party before country!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You're right. I do politically identify as a pirate.

Seriously though, if you attack someone with a sword, no matter your political affiliation, at least 9 times out of 10 you're probably in the wrong.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I think its obvious we are seeing trump supporters acting like the far left. It's a tit for tat relationship.

In fact comedians like bill burr are being threatened regularly for using any trump jokes in standup routines. Joe Rogan just talked about the same thing with Ron white.

This specific situation aside, the fact that someone would assault another, whether verbally, or physically, for the simple act of wearing a hat that merely supports making ones country great, is a problem in and of itself.

Would you not agree?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You're right. I do politically identify as a pirate.

Seriously though, if you attack someone with a sword, no matter your political affiliation, at least 9 times out of 10 you're probably in the wrong.

I would agree with you on that. My response is that from the snippets and witnesses, it seems the sword wielded reacted to being attacked and the sword was already in his hand. That is why he took off running, doesn't come across as someone who intended on attacking anyone physically.

According to witness, the victim didn't even realize he was cut too bad as he gave chase.
edit on 4 1 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Would you not agree that someone thinking they're making America great by berating people different from them is also a major problem?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

To me it comes across as some who committed a crime and fled the scene.

If he was black and cops were around he probably would have been shot dead. And ATS probably would've rejoiced.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Was it a sword free zone?? If not then there's no problem.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Was either a progressive trying to tie violence to Trump supporters like Smollett tried or he was defending himself because he was being attacked for wearing a Maga hat in SF. The left already threw out any and all credibility playing the victim card and using fake Trump supporters to make it seem like Trump supporters are violent. Ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What surprises me is that CA lets someone carry a sword, or at least one not made of plastic. They may need to create some more restrictive laws.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Would you not agree that someone thinking they're making America great by berating people different from them is also a major problem?

I would agree that is a problem but not a major one. What can I say though, I am still trying not to laugh at the image of a pirate...in my mind...Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Carribean wearing a baseball cap and yelling homophobic slurs at a heterosexual couple.

link   

To me it comes across as some who committed a crime and fled the scene.

If he was black and cops were around he probably would have been shot dead. And ATS probably would've rejoiced.

There you go, pull out the racism card as a last resort. Typical dumbed down thought process we see from the left repeatedly.

link   

Absolutely, but I don't see that nearly as much as the reverse.

White supremacist, and their ilk are just as dangerous as antifa, or other liberal activists that use violence to impress their views.

That is why I take offense, as a Trump supporter when ppl try to paint all of us as racist radicals.

I noticed you could not bring yourself to answer my question. Instead, you avoided it by posing another question.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

A sword-wielding assailant wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat slashed a man in the hand during an altercation outside a popular roller-skating rink in San Francisco’s Western Addition on Friday, officials said.

Police are searching for the attacker, who fled the scene outside the Church of 8 Wheels on Fillmore and Fell streets, leaving his victim bleeding profusely on the sidewalk outside the crowded skating spot.

Source

Since this s site talks about every attack perpetrated against a Trump supporter, I think it's only fair that we also talk about all the instances where they are the attacker.

Based on the description of the attacker I can pretty much guess the type. An incel that lives in his parents' basement, sitting on 4-chan all day. I won't be surprised if he has a fedora and a neck beard.

Lucky for him once the cops find him and send him to prison for assault with a deadly weapon he won't be celibate any more.

Your description is likely dead on... Will you be surprised to find out this is a democrat who threw a hat on before he slashed the guy's hand? I won't either.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
What surprises me is that CA lets someone carry a sword, or at least one not made of plastic. They may need to create some more restrictive laws.

I actually made a cardboard / paper sword for a costume. It looked pretty real and believe me it gave a nasty paper cut when my grandson swung it down and across my forearm! Ouch! It bled pretty good too.

Edit add: lesson learned...never sand the edges down to make it look so real.
edit on 4 1 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join