It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Without the support of Congress there is little else he can do. Small groups will always enter, but iirc they are on track for over 100,000 captured in a single month. With that many captured, how many are getting past? 100,000 ... sounds like an army to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That's not true, I condemned him, I just refuse to
a) Make this about Trump when I see no evidence for it
and
b) Lay all the blame on one person when it appears both did wrong.
edit on 1-4-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm not saying that the mainstream Left is perfect. They have clearly shown they just use minorities to get votes. But they also don't go out and shout homophobic slurs on the street corner. They keep that stuff for the privacy of their own home.

Also, it should be noted, that Boston is a weird place. One only needs to try to drive those streets to see that. It's technically liberal and yet there's still this hardcore Irish Catholic belief that permeates the city.

I agree...driving in Boston is a nightmare.

As for the Left not going "out and shout homophobic slurs on the street corner"...I recall some very bigoted and homophobic slurs coming from the Black Israelites towards Nick Sandman and the Covington kids.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Almost four pages in and not a single person condemning the sword wielder. If the perp was tied to any group other than Cult45 this site would be in a tizzy how no one had spoken out against him.

Your OP wasn’t about the sword wielder, it was about spewing Trump hate.
We have addressed that point quite well I would say.

The guy was a loony regardless of his politics, I hope he gets jail time and this isn’t just swept under the rug like other “attacks” have been

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Sure he has some little differences. But they aren't working yet.

For instance he has the largest deficits since the bailouts. So the economy is being propped by loans...

The trade imbalance is not an emergency or something that can be fixed over night. They represent a more wealthy society that can buy cheaper goods from lesser wealthy societies.

Not only that he doesn't understand where the future economy is and how to stimulate innovation in those areas. He wants to be like the good old days.

He certainly loves authoritarianism and trampling the constitution.
edit on 1-4-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I thought it was a given that the sword guy was out there in wrong land.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Almost four pages in and not a single person condemning the sword wielder. If the perp was tied to any group other than Cult45 this site would be in a tizzy how no one had spoken out against him.

That's not true. I said he was a "deranged individual".

The premise of the OP, itself made the thread what it is.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

So without Congress he can become a king?

Unless you stop why they are coming and fix their ability to work here as noncitizens there is no solution.

If employers are hiring millions millions will come. Period.

Also armies generally have arms and create violence. These are people from failing states which we should have been helping develop instead of the middle east.
edit on 1-4-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Thanks to the degeneracy and idiocy of the left, we must now by default assume all of these attacks are hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

These hate crimes against Democrats have to stop.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hendrick99

The only way to combat idiocy of tribalism is to have a measured approach. Not to assume the opposite role. That is exactly how tribalism works.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Trump supports are going to ninja school...

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Most likely because the little snippets from the articles simply don't make sense. The rink owner states the victim was simply passing when the pirates hat fell off. Yeah right that is why the victim gave him the finger.

I am guessing in knocking his hat off the pirate did think he was being attacked. He reacted and then ran. The owner says the victim chased him for over a block.

I am just trying to understand who he was yelling homophobic slurs too? Why there? Why at a heterosexual couple? None of it makes sense, you see?

After Jussie Smollett...one cannot help but hold back until more details are given. It doesn't really add up and the media angle is more focused on a maga hat than on any other strange detail.

Edit add: the victim started the physical articulation. The other couple had a verbal articulation earlier and were not attacked. The pirate seemed to only respond to having someone cup his head from behind or the side physically to remove a hat. They are both at fault and responsible for their own action response.
edit on 4 1 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

So without Congress he can become a king?

Unless you stop why they are coming and fix their ability to work here as noncitizens there is no solution.

If employers are hiring millions millions will come. Period.

Also armies generally have arms and create violence. These are people from failing states which we should have been helping develop instead of the middle east.

Did i just experience some sort of thread time warp?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Just like it's pretty clear when a Muslim extremist commits a terror attack. Yet the Right seems to want every single Muslim in the world to step up to a microphone and say the attacker was wrong before they'll even consider admitting that the Muslim community condemned the attacker.

So yes, you all need to step up to the mic and condemn this because we're a pattern is starting to develop.

When a Nazi killed someone in Charlottesville the Right tried to ignore it at best, while many tried to blame the victim.

When a white supremacist shot up a black church the Right tried to pretend it didn't actually happen.

Just look at the recent reactions to the NZ shooting.

Every single time the Right does everything they can to deflect from the attack without ever really condemning the attacker. So that either means they don't want to admit their side is less than perfect or, even more frightening, they actually support these maniacs.

So yeah, from now on I'm going to call out the Right on this site when they don't explicitly condemn one of their own crazy people.
edit on 4/1/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Now you are in the mud pit.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

What?

So you're saying the polarization that all your previous "leaders" pushed, along with the entertainment industry and the Mainstream Media you follow and listen to, have made people think that if you do not agree with their opinion, then you are wrong, and also, there are disturbed people who act violent to enforce their opinion?

Here's my shocked face.

But yea, Trump's orange and bad and all that stuff.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Jussie Smollett is in San Francisco?

link   

I'm not actually a left or right party person.

I think that the majority humans are screwed up and not to be trusted. Almost all the politicians are the same thing inside the package - it's the wrappings that differ.

Lying and corruption isn't limited to either party. I am hoping the society is not destroyed for a few more decades.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

These hate crimes against Democrats have to stop.

All hate crimes against anyone have to stop.

There ya go, corrected and unbiased that for you.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join