It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

What does that have to do with Trump again?

(post by Xcalibur254 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
the narrative for these " events " should be required to furnish a detailed timeline just for context .

so we know :

A - did " someone " really attempt to steal a " MAGA " hat from " someone " who was spouting homophobic slurs and visibly carrying a sword ????????????

the chain of events is often an important part of what happened - and why

these " narratives " - often obfuscate the order of events - i cannot [ for the life of me ] comprehend why

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

We talk about attacks perpetrated against Trump supporters with a political motivation. So what was the motivation here?

Victim attempted to steal old mates MAGA hat, got slashed instead.

Sh!t happens, tards will be tards....

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I grew up in MA and heard that rhetoric used quite often, by liberals. I think this guy is highly unlikely to be a liberal, but your associations are out of whack. Then again what else would I expect with all the fake news.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If that's what happened then that is proving the point. Trump supporters are constantly attacked, probably why he had a weapon on him.

The victim tried to grab the hat

I can't say the other guy acted reasonably, but the "victim" clearly started the physical alteration.
edit on 1-4-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

We talk about attacks perpetrated against Trump supporters with a political motivation. So what was the motivation here?

My first thought is false flag, ala Jussie part 2.

As it seems there are no repercussions for such actions, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw an uptick of this type of thing.

No matter what the case, an entire segment of society is not to be blamed for the actions of a deranged individual.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I suppose guns are next in the hat stealing game.
edit on 4/1/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
in 2019 - it takes a special kind of idiot to believe that carrying a sword around city streets to " defend " his hat = rational behaviour

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

The "victim" attacked first and grabbed the hat off the guys head. It seems this was politically motivated afterall, by a liberal.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Not to defend him, but I highly doubt he carries it to defend his hat. California is a state where you can get your skull bashed in for being a Conservative, and then bystanders laugh at you as you lay bleeding on the ground dying.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

And no offence but you yourself come across kinda incelish in the OP, just saying

Getting married in October.

Projection is a hell of a thing.

Indeed it is

Who was it who started with the incel comments in this thread again?

Oh that’s right, it was you in your OP
Projection is a hell of a thing

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

So if a Nazi gets up in someone's face and tells them they don't have the right to exist, it's okay to punch them in the face?

I mean, I was always told that self-defense meant responding with equal force. But if attempting to knock someone's hat off can be met with potentially lethal force, then it should be fine to respond to verbal abuse with at least a number punch to the mouth.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

So if a Nazi gets up in someone's face and tells them they don't have the right to exist, it's okay to punch them in the face?

No, which is why the "victim" is in the wrong as well. He is the one who started a physical altercation.

I mean, I was always told that self-defense meant responding with equal force. But if attempting to knock someone's hat off can be met with potentially lethal force, then it should be fine to respond to verbal abuse with at least a number punch to the mouth.

One is physical one is verbal, not sure why you have difficulty seeing that. You can not defend the hat wearer's behavior without resorting to stupid arguments.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

post removed by staff

I’m not saying he was a lefty but you appear to be saying that Trump supporters have a monopoly on homophobia which is just nonsense.

I think you will find most places that aren’t ban hammer happy and people can speak (somewhat) freely will share quite a few of the sentiments that you associate with Trump supporters.
The reason most MSM sites no longer have comments sections is because people like yourself are just a very vocal minority

edit on Fri Apr 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Legally? I guess it depends where you live.

Morally? Anyone gets in my face, they are "cruising for a bruising", and whether they get one, or not, probably depends on what frame of mind I'm in at the time.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Everyone I knew growing up was a liberal and I heard homophobic slurs non stop. Fake news media trying to paint a picture of the tolerant left never doing that and it being a Conservative thing is crazy.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Yes trump supporters are as brainwashed and misled as ANTIFA folks. In fact anyone who worships politicians to the point of wearing their brand around when elections are not within a couple months have probably been brainwashed and are not entirely stable.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
A few more details, and I mean a few.

A man in a pirate costume and a red “Make America Great Again” hat shouted anti-gay slurs at passers-by outside a San Francisco roller rink Friday night, KRON reported.

Then the man’s cap fell to the sidewalk as another person passed him outside the Church of 8 Wheels, prompting him to draw a sword and slash the other passer-by, KGO reported.

“It was a sword, it was two feet long,” rink owner David Miles Jr. said, KNTV reported. Miles said the other man had flipped off the attacker, who slashed him across the hand.

Read more here: Source

Apparently, the man who had his hand slashed chased the pirate without realizing how bad his hand was cut and naturally would cause him to bleed more.

Dressing up as a pirate just screams Trump supporter, but eh...this Cali what do I know? Something just really seems off, since when I see a grown man dressed in a pirate costume other than Halloween ...I think it is sort of queer in itself.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So you believe that a minor physical altercation should be met with lethal force?

If someone spits on me should I have the right to shoot them dead?

By the way, we already know the perp was being verbally proactive before the attack.

If you went to a bar and someone started calling your wife/girlfirend/etc a slut/whore/bitch/etc, would you not punch that person in the face?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join