It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: RickinVa

So we shouldn't assume that someone wearing a MAGA hat and shouting homophobic slurs is a Trump supporter? Funny how that's the case here but this site has no problem claiming every terror attack is committed by a Muslim before any details are even released.

Could be a liberal set up, we don't know.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Except all the data says that Right Wing extremists are responsible for most terror attacks in the US.

Also, using your logic, that would mean we should assume this guy is a Trump supporter. I mean they're almost always the ones that wear MAGA hats.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
What about all the Obama supporter on Obama Obama supporter or Hillary on Hillary supporter crime that happens every day in this country?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Are we supposed to make excuses of why he did this? Maybe the MSM will blame it on themselves, after all constantly belittling an ideaology creates terrorist right? Ehh,.. lock his dumb/crazy ass up.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

The fact that he was carrying around a sword pretty much tells you everything you need to know. I'm also not going to be surprised if the jacket mentioned in the article was actually a leather trench coat.

The starting position for instances like this has to be a crazed leftist, who hates Trump, trying to discredit his supporters whilst acting out leftist lunacy.
Until proven other wise that is what we must always assume given the amount of fakery and lies from the left that is now well known, understood and common in society.
So prove the sword wielder was not a loony left idiot triggered by an election loss.

Until you do - the left strikes again.

edit on 1/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Interesting point that seems to have been missed.

The victim tried to grab the hat, a symbol of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, and the other man whipped out a sword and slashed him, Rueca said.

Seems the hat caused yet Trump derangement syndrome..

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well obviously there's only one thing to do. Drop all charges and seal the case. STAT.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

a reply to: WUNK22

Except all the data says that Right Wing extremists are responsible for most terror attacks in the US.

Totally false - you were suckered into the fake news talking point of a few weeks ago. That was based on one report that gathers information from the MSM.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
Interesting point that seems to have been missed.

The victim tried to grab the hat, a symbol of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, and the other man whipped out a sword and slashed him, Rueca said.

Seems the hat caused yet Trump derangement syndrome..

In that case it's all good.
Defending ones property is a right.
All these crazed leftists who think they can swipe other people's property should be put to the sword.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No. I've been talking about this for over a year now. Even Trump's own DOJ has come to that conclusion. There's a been a few Conservative think tanks that have done studies on terrorism in the US. They've come to the same conclusion. I don't know of a single study done on terrorism in the US that hasn't found Right Wing extremists to be the perpetrators in the majority of cases.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Funny how not a single person has actually condemned this guy's actions. Instead it's been all deflection.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Lucky for him once the cops find him and send him to prison for assault with a deadly weapon he won't be celibate any more.

I think it would be battery with a deadly weapon if he actually hit the dude with the sword. Assult would be if he threatoned the guy with the sword but not hit him.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think it’s important to distinguish that the attacks on Trump supporters are BECAUSE they are Trump supporters.

I doubt very much this was politically motivated.

Do people blame Nike when some thug wearing their apparel attacks innocents? No
Yet somehow idiots like yourself and the talking heads on the MSM will blame Trump for this.

What I find most disgusting is how you and your ilk seem to be revelling in this, pointing and saying “look your side does it too so it’s ok that we do it and the dozens of attacks on Trump supporters are now justified”

And no offence but you yourself come across kinda incelish in the OP, just saying

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I guess it would technically be A&B with a deadly weapon.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Before the attack he was shouting homophobic slurs. I'm pretty sure his politics came in to play.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

And no offence but you yourself come across kinda incelish in the OP, just saying

Getting married in October.

Projection is a hell of a thing.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Before the attack he was shouting homophobic slurs. I'm pretty sure his politics came in to play.

You saying there are no homophobic Democrat voters?

If your suggesting that or anything similar you have just been upgraded from incel to low iq incel.
Let’s see if your next response can add delusional to the description

edit on 1/4/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
i has never ever rollerskated - nor attended a skate venue - but - regardless of my politics - if i did - i knows i would take my best sword with me - for reasons .................

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I guess we can only wait to find out what we're dealing with here. But a good hat wearing MAGA wouldn't leave his hat behind!!

Good hats are hard to find!!

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

We talk about attacks perpetrated against Trump supporters with a political motivation. So what was the motivation here?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join