It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: CynConcepts

It's possible the scissors were left (if they are scissors) by the EMS, yes... but it would be rather an odd thing for them to do. I would expect that they are trained in how to handle a crime scene and not to contaminate it.
The scissors do look bent - maye happened as part of the cutting (self harm perhaps).
At this stage we really don't know if some lunatic just turned up to a public place with a MAGA hat, cut themselves and claimed to be a victim OR whether there was a real attach here.

I only called the EMS into question since you can see an obvious bloody blue glove lying there on the sidewalk too. Seems strange that was just left at a crime scene too.

They use the angles scissors, too, to cut through clothing.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: blueman12
Why are trump supporters so violent? I heard stories but I didn't think they were true. Now I know.. Trump pirates are real.

Seriously? You think people like Jussie Smollett just make things up about being attacked by MAGA hat wearing people shouting homophobic slurs?

Why I never.... Jessie Smollett ( he lost the privilege the "U" per Kevin Hart
) is an honorable man who would *never* hire two Nigerian brothers who were friends of his to stage an attack and then lie about some "MAGA country" nonsense

Why... he wouldn't be his mother's son if that were true!

Well played sir

and if it were truly "MAGA country" fools like him would have been thrown out a long time ago. "We don't care where you go, you just can't stay here" What does he contribute to making America great? He sponges up a lot of money and wastes a lot of time/resources/etc but from what I can tell he is a good-for-nothing entertainer

You know, I wonder what his mom was thinking when she heard him say that, knowing full well he made everything up. It takes a low down dirty scumbag to say something like that and put it on his mom. Had he an ounce of credibility, he would have lost it all right there.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: CynConcepts

Mate nobody in any first world nation should be walking about with a sword.

That's a recipe for disaster and then some.

Raise you sword???

Who is this dude, Blackbeard or Connor MacLeod ffs? LoL

I agree, but obviously, a pirate costume is not complete without a sword and a patch over his eye. Hmmm...no mention of an eye patch. If he had one, even more likely of being blind sided.

The whole scenario does seem staged over-played and over-dramatic. A pirate costume, swinging a sword, maga or red hat, and yelling homophobic slurs in SF?

If there's anything we've learned about these types of incidences, it's that liberals definitely don't know how to act like Trump supporters and don't know how to fake a story that sounds legit.

Which is odd, most of the good actors I work with are far left, so you think they could do it better...just shows TDS corrupts the brain.

MAGA.

Right? It also goes to show that they're easily fooled if they think that stuff passes the sniff test. I mean, it passes with them so they think it'll pass with everyone.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah, I didn't think those looked like EMS scissors, rather the regular household shears.

Waiting until more details come out on this. This whole thing is odd for sure. I can see someone walking around in (California outside Halloween) a pirate costume perhaps, but wearing a MAGA hat too? Doesn't quite go with the whole get up.

Obviously there were witnesses, so we can be relatively certain the event did take place. Whether or not the MAGA hat has any actual place in the whole deal is another matter, other than the fact that the news article featured it.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Arrr, shiver me timbers, i love me some totalitarianism.

Canny get enough of it really.

Maybe everyone should get them selfs a cutlass and Muppet hat? LoL

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: tanstaafl

Arrr, shiver me timbers, i love me some totalitarianism.

Canny get enough of it really.

Maybe everyone should get them selfs a cutlass and Muppet hat? LoL

What the hell would any self respecting pirate want with a 40 yr old Oldsmobile?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: RickinVa

So we shouldn't assume that someone wearing a MAGA hat and shouting homophobic slurs is a Trump supporter? Funny how that's the case here but this site has no problem claiming every terror attack is committed by a Muslim before any details are even released.

do you mean like those two Nigerian Boys who beat up the nice boy who like's other boys?
I just want to be sure we are doing apples to apples.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Mate im not sure what Pirates collect these days, obviously not hats i suppose.

edit on 1-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Clearly, Florida Man went on vacation to San Francisco:

A man in a pirate costume and a red “Make America Great Again” hat shouted anti-gay slurs at passers-by outside a San Francisco roller rink Friday night, KRON reported.

Then the man’s cap fell to the sidewalk as another person passed him outside the Church of 8 Wheels, prompting him to draw a sword and slash the other passer-by, KGO reported.

“It was a sword, it was two feet long,” rink owner David Miles Jr. said, KNTV reported. Miles said the other man had flipped off the attacker, who slashed him across the hand.

Read more here: Source

That's some damn good accuracy, like Zorro when he slices buttons off of shirts. I don't know man, I find that hard to believe.

Florida Man's superpower is tweeking, so he's had plenty of time to practice that sword.

edit on 1-4-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah, I didn't think those looked like EMS scissors, rather the regular household shears.

Waiting until more details come out on this. This whole thing is odd for sure. I can see someone walking around in (California outside Halloween) a pirate costume perhaps, but wearing a MAGA hat too? Doesn't quite go with the whole get up.

Obviously there were witnesses, so we can be relatively certain the event did take place. Whether or not the MAGA hat has any actual place in the whole deal is another matter, other than the fact that the news article featured it.

The shears pictured were definitely first aid/EMS scissors and the blue Nitrile glove also indicates some type of first aid was rendered. May not have been EMS, I'm leaning towards someone just grabbed a first aid kit from the roller rink.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

But I agree with many in this thread, that the swordsman storyline is hard to believe. Although, if someone slapped a hat off my head or snatched it off my head while flipping me off, a fast and violent re-acquisition of my property would definitely ensue.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The fact that he was carrying around a sword pretty much tells you everything you need to know. I'm also not going to be surprised if the jacket mentioned in the article was actually a leather trench coat.

It tells me that the gun laws there are so idiotic that people are going medieval.

The guy that was cut told authorities he was assaulting the guy with the sword. He was trying to take his hat and I bet he was acting all bad arse until the guy stood his ground with a sword. Haha that's just funny. If he had kept his hands to himself he would still have a hand.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

A sword-wielding assailant wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat slashed a man in the hand during an altercation outside a popular roller-skating rink in San Francisco’s Western Addition on Friday, officials said.

Police are searching for the attacker, who fled the scene outside the Church of 8 Wheels on Fillmore and Fell streets, leaving his victim bleeding profusely on the sidewalk outside the crowded skating spot.

Source

Since this s site talks about...

Lol….

ATS is sold out to "trumpsters"!!… What were you said it again…?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The only thing missing from this story is the "attacker" didn't pour rubbing alcohol in the innocent victims wound and put a pink silk scarf around his neck, LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yeah, huh. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
twitter.com... from twitter from NBC bay area

3 days after attack in #SF where man wielding a sword & reportedly wearing a 'MAGA' hat slashed someone in the wrist---no arrests. #SFPD has *not classified it as a hate crime, yet: "We cannot confirm [slurs] that led up to attack, or the MAGA hat." Latest @nbcbayarea 6:15
so not hate crime yet and they cant confirm the hat was even there . sounds more likely that some one knocked off a drunk guys pirate hat who had too much rum and got his timbers shivered but not shanked

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
my crack pot theory for this is IF and its a big if the guy was wearing a maga hat (and then it was magically left at the scene) dude who got hurt knocks it off guys head ,mr pirate draws his sword which by the victims own admission "didn't look sharp" then tries to grab said sword and cuts the bejeus out of his hand and the pirate flees back to treasure island(probably the only place you would see a pirate in SF ). i mean are there sword brandishing laws? or are they just counted as really big knives under most laws ,could even be a street performer who stayed in character. kind of surprised they haven't found even a suspect yet and if you read comments literally any where on the articles lots of comments saying its fishy

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
ktla.com...

The man wearing the hat featuring President Donald Trump’s campaign slogan approached the victim and the two started arguing. When the victim tried to grab the hat, the attacker pulled out a sword and cut him, Officer Robert Rueca told the newspaper. Sgt. Michael Andraychak on Monday confirmed the sword attack but declined to offer any details.
so not sure how swords fall into stand your ground laws but still kind of astonished dude with a 2 foot sword managed to disappear in san francisco with no one witnessing him or even a description and that no traffic cameras captured the suspect (used to live in the bay area not SF but visited it frequently in my youth)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
www.lgbtqnation.com... this one seems to have at least a time line of events even threw in the "deranged part"

Scott Sweeney was walking into the Church of 8 Wheels roller rink with his girlfriend when they passed the deranged Trump supporter standing outside the queer-friendly venue wearing the hat. “My girlfriend and I had to get cash for the roller skating event from a convenience store across the street. We went there, got cash and a beer, and walked out. Leaning against the wall 15ft away from the convenience store was a man with a MAGA hat, we walked by him,” he posted on Twitter. “He glared at us, we noticed the hat and the glare and flipped him off. He started yelling homophobic slurs at us. We walked across the street back to the roller skating event and drank the beer next to the entrance. He was staring at us the whole time.”
and then continues with this

roller rink Share on Facebook Share on Twitter 4.8K By Bil Browning · Monday, April 1, 2019 A photo of an alleged sword-wielding assailant's MAGA hat next to a pool of his victim's blood. A photo of an alleged sword-wielding assailant's MAGA hat next to a pool of his victim's blood. Twitter/Scott Sweeney A man wearing a MAGA hat allegedly attacked a man outside a San Francisco rollerskating rink after muttering anti-gay slurs at people entering the arena. Scott Sweeney was walking into the Church of 8 Wheels roller rink with his girlfriend when they passed the deranged Trump supporter standing outside the queer-friendly venue wearing the hat. “My girlfriend and I had to get cash for the roller skating event from a convenience store across the street. We went there, got cash and a beer, and walked out. Leaning against the wall 15ft away from the convenience store was a man with a MAGA hat, we walked by him,” he posted on Twitter. “He glared at us, we noticed the hat and the glare and flipped him off. He started yelling homophobic slurs at us. We walked across the street back to the roller skating event and drank the beer next to the entrance. He was staring at us the whole time.” Related: Armed Trump supporter detained by police after bursting into library to protest drag queen storytime “We finished the beer, walked up to the entrance and waited in line to pay for tickets just outside the doors to get in. We then saw him walk up the stairs (hat now turned backwards), and poke his head in the door then walk back,” he continued. “He walked by us and under his breath said ‘not my scene’ to me and my girlfriend before turning his back to his. As he turned his back to us, we noticed a large item tucked in the back of his jacket with what looked like a sword handle poking out the top.” “In our minds, it was so bizarre that we thought it was just an anime enthusiast with a fake sword. He then walked back down the stairs and stood on the sidewalk glaring at us. At that point we were weirded out and shuffled quickly into the lobby.” Police say the unidentified man got into a verbal spat with a different would-be skater entering the rink and the suspect’s hat came off his head. When it did, the reported attacker whipped out his sword and cut the victim severely on the hand. Reports differ on whether or not the victim knocked the assailant’s hat off or if it came off during the altercation.
so we have some one allegedly wearing a maga hat and muttering homophobic slurs out side a "gay friendly venue" and one of the witnesses first reactions is to flip them off ,then the actual victim gets into it with maga dude either taking his hat off or it "falls off" and this is after figuring out dude has some kind of "sword handle" sticking out of the back of his pants. any one check the local mental wards? one easy way to avoid pd attention would be to check your self into an institution ,ditch sword change clothes and go hide in a hospital for 72 or so hours and hope it all cools down? this is a truly bizarre tale out of sf

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Maybe check here:

---
826 Valencia Pirate Supply Store

Eclectic store selling pirate clothing & accessories to benefit its writing center & workshops.

Address: 826 Valencia St, San Francisco, CA 94110

Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 12PM Tue
---

There may be many of this guys running around town.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

LOL

The victim tried to grab the hat, a symbol of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, and the other man whipped out a sword and slashed him, Rueca said.

If this is the statement given by the victim this thread will be a laughing stock in short time.

Why was he trying to rob the MAGA hat guy? All they'll get him for is fleeing the scene. I mean, if this is the statement given by the victim, it's self defense. I'm also going to guess it wasn't a sword, but a knife (a large one, maybe). And that's all if the incident even really happened at all (in a non-staged way).

All that said, I don't condone any of this type of behavior and the alleged MAGA hat guy sounds like a pile o trash.

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join