It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have to bail but eventually I hope people realize we have more in common than the self corralled tribes reinforced. Nobody should be attacking people eating dinner or wearing clothing that supports politicians because of some commentator on the news or a political narrative.

How about we all support growing up and acting like adults in public at least. We should be able to have different ideas and exist as individuals.

The public spaces are where the debate is and our founders intended a market anyone could compete in. A beggars daughter, or former slave. Unfortunately we were not graced with that integrity throughout our journey but we didn't birth Hitler either. It's ok to be a little gritty and at odds.

All the fighting amongst the voters lets the lobbyist control the legislation.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Well we agree, with no caveats.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

It's possible the scissors were left (if they are scissors) by the EMS, yes... but it would be rather an odd thing for them to do. I would expect that they are trained in how to handle a crime scene and not to contaminate it.
The scissors do look bent - maye happened as part of the cutting (self harm perhaps).
At this stage we really don't know if some lunatic just turned up to a public place with a MAGA hat, cut themselves and claimed to be a victim OR whether there was a real attack here.
edit on 1/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sounds like some oddball on drugs

Dressed like a pirate with a maga hat on at a skating rink taunting people slashed one guy's hand and runs off

if it wasn't for the sword being real that would of been one funny sight to see

I really want to know if thos homophobia slurs where pirate themed or not

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: andy06shake

Mate nobody in any first world nation should be walking about with a sword.

That's a recipe for disaster and then some.

Raise you sword???

Who is this dude, Blackbeard or Connor MacLeod ffs? LoL

I agree, but obviously, a pirate costume is not complete without a sword and a patch over his eye. Hmmm...no mention of an eye patch. If he had one, even more likely of being blind sided.

The whole scenario does seem staged over-played and over-dramatic. A pirate costume, swinging a sword, maga or red hat, and yelling homophobic slurs in SF?

If there's anything we've learned about these types of incidences, it's that liberals definitely don't know how to act like Trump supporters and don't know how to fake a story that sounds legit.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Good. It was either a false flag or self defense.

Probably had some black clad commies trying to kill him, left him absolutely no choice but to use deadly force.

Shame he is being targeted by LE, but it is San Francisco so not surprised at all. They should have been arresting the black clad communists.

Yeah I don't shed tears for dirt bag commies. Ever. Ever under any circumstance. When a commie is attacked, it is 1) a hoax 2) deserved. But never anything else.

FYI... in case nobody could tell, there is just as much evidence this was "MAGA" related as the "victim" being a black clad communist dog. This rumor mill hoax nonsense is going to start working both ways. Congrats though, you all get what you wanted

edit on 4/1/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's possible the scissors were left (if they are scissors) by the EMS, yes... but it would be rather an odd thing for them to do. I would expect that they are trained in how to handle a crime scene and not to contaminate it.
The scissors do look bent - maye happened as part of the cutting (self harm perhaps).
At this stage we really don't know if some lunatic just turned up to a public place with a MAGA hat, cut themselves and claimed to be a victim OR whether there was a real attach here.

I only called the EMS into question since you can see an obvious bloody blue glove lying there on the sidewalk too. Seems strange that was just left at a crime scene too.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
At this stage in the day I'm to Pi## ars## to read all the replies so if someones put this well, meh.
It seems really strange on 1st of APRIL that the poster Xcalibur put this on, as Excalibur was a famous sword. Or have they trawled through all the news looking for a sword related story.

edit on 1-4-2019 by crayzeed because: added word

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Why are trump supporters so violent? I heard stories but I didn't think they were true. Now I know.. Trump pirates are real.

Seriously? You think people like Jussie Smollett just make things up about being attacked by MAGA hat wearing people shouting homophobic slurs?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: blueman12
Why are trump supporters so violent? I heard stories but I didn't think they were true. Now I know.. Trump pirates are real.

Seriously? You think people like Jussie Smollett just make things up about being attacked by MAGA hat wearing people shouting homophobic slurs?

Why I never.... Jessie Smollett ( he lost the privilege the "U" per Kevin Hart
) is an honorable man who would *never* hire two Nigerian brothers who were friends of his to stage an attack and then lie about some "MAGA country" nonsense

Why... he wouldn't be his mother's son if that were true!

Well played sir

and if it were truly "MAGA country" fools like him would have been thrown out a long time ago. "We don't care where you go, you just can't stay here" What does he contribute to making America great? He sponges up a lot of money and wastes a lot of time/resources/etc but from what I can tell he is a good-for-nothing entertainer

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Based on the description of the attacker I can pretty much guess the type. An incel that lives in his parents' basement, sitting on 4-chan all day. I won't be surprised if he has a fedora and a neck beard.

Lucky for him once the cops find him and send him to prison for assault with a deadly weapon he won't be celibate any more.

I find it interesting that we both have the same mental image of him, yet I picture him as a liberal and you picture him as a conservative.

I don’t know many conservatives with fedoras, neck beards and swords living in their parents basement.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Mate nobody in any first world nation should be walking about with a sword.

That's a recipe for disaster and then some.

Raise you sword???

Who is this dude, Blackbeard or Connor MacLeod ffs? LoL

I agree, but obviously, a pirate costume is not complete without a sword and a patch over his eye. Hmmm...no mention of an eye patch. If he had one, even more likely of being blind sided.

The whole scenario does seem staged over-played and over-dramatic. A pirate costume, swinging a sword, maga or red hat, and yelling homophobic slurs in SF?

If there's anything we've learned about these types of incidences, it's that liberals definitely don't know how to act like Trump supporters and don't know how to fake a story that sounds legit.

Which is odd, most of the good actors I work with are far left, so you think they could do it better...just shows TDS corrupts the brain.

MAGA.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: LSU2018

Because the Right made being opposed to gay marriage a key part of their platform for decades.

Are we just supposed to forget that whole thing now that Obama-era justices decided it was protected by the Constitution?

No they didn't. It was never an issue until the left started forcing America to accept it. If the right had any opposition to it, it was never made into a public issue.

It was literally a campaign topic both sides supported.

It's real and your assessment is absurd.

It is plainly unconstitutional to decide specific groups get government contracts. No way around that.

Yeah? I didn't start hearing about gay marriage until CA voted on Prop 8. And they actually voted in favor of it. Keep in mind, that was in 2008 before obama polarized this country.

And how did the democrats act over it? Well, just like they act now when they don't get their way...

After the results were certified and same-sex marriages ceased, supporters of the initiative were targeted by opponents with actions ranging from some opponents publicly shaming supporters by disclosing their names and addresses online, causing many individual supporters to lose their jobs, and boycotting proponents' businesses and employers to others threatening supporters with murder and vandalizing their homes and property.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Wrong, there is no major political pundit that self identifies as Nazi or white supremacist, and any group that is gets blasted by both left and right.

Meanwhile we have celebrated and respected candidates or leaders on the left.

You simply are out of the loop if you don’t realize the variance in acceptance.

www.google.com...

The Forbes and slpc stats mostly focus on *reported* hate crimes, not convicted. Please review your own source.

None of those stats undermine my point that neo Nazi and kkk groups are rare statistically. That’s a fact.

The rise in reported hate crimes, does not support the idea that the antifa types have the right to label everyone a Nazi and “bash the fash” at will.

Steve king? Steve Scalise?

If you reject the FBI data (which is in the slp article on forbes) and say it's because of reporting changes you have a problem of credibility of information.

How many white nationalists ran this past midterm? Probably about 7 or 8. Only king and Scalise won. (Scalise has called himself David Duke without the baggage).

Where did you hear that, from Mother Jones?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Authoritarianism and trampling the constitution?

Democrats are pissed because they didn't win the election so they are wanting to get rid of the electoral vote. That not only tramples the constitution, which they swore under oath to protect, but it also shows their authoritarianism by removing the voice from the small states just so they can win.

Awesome so they both do it.

And yes trampling the constitution and authoritarianism.

If you believe one is bad they both are. Otherwise you just want your guy to be the one doing it.

You either respect the constitution or you dont. There isn't a well it's for what I believe is right.

How does Trump do either of those? I explained my position, you didn't.

He does it all the time. He signed an expansion of the surveillance programs and bulk data collection. He writes EO's reguralary. He just declared a state of emergency to bypass Congress. Bump stock ban, he has driven up the national debt to the bailout era level, constantly tries to circumvent Congress to get things done, he put his children in positions of power who have no credentials....it goes on and on. His labor secretary made an illegal plea deal with pedophile sex trafficker..

So what part tramples on the constitution?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

At this stage we really don't know if some lunatic just turned up to a public place with a MAGA hat, cut themselves and claimed to be a victim OR whether there was a real attach here.

I only called the EMS into question since you can see an obvious bloody blue glove lying there on the sidewalk too. Seems strange that was just left at a crime scene too.

Agreed - the glove may be from the 'victim'.. might have wanted to avoid finger prints on the scissors.

I kind of hope it was a Trump supporter with a sword. In this day and age it seems appropriate for Trump supporters to ensure they can defend themselves from rampaging left wing hoardes attacking people for wearing a hat or t-shirt. I know one thing for sure, if it was an attack in self defence of some liberal loon getting triggered by a hat, it will at least send a message to that loon (if not more) that they need to consider the consequences of their actions. They've been missing that basic level of education for some time.
edit on 1/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

It's not though. It's the only one with a March and riot.

Then name some more. And nothing from a source that says "skinhead kills gay African American"

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Agreed - the glove may be from the 'victim'.. might have wanted to avoid finger prints on the scissors.

I kind of hope it was a Trump supporter with a sword. In this day and age it seems appropriate for Trump supporters to ensure they can defend themselves from rampaging left wing hoardes attacking people for wearing a hat or t-shirt. I know one thing for sure, if it was an attack in self defence of some liberal loon getting triggered by a hat, it will at least send a message to that loon (if not more) that they need to consider the consequences of their actions. They've been missing that basic level of education for some time.

Oh My! Did not see that, but if those scissors have no prints...then WOW! We may have been Smolleted!

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Clearly, Florida Man went on vacation to San Francisco:

A man in a pirate costume and a red “Make America Great Again” hat shouted anti-gay slurs at passers-by outside a San Francisco roller rink Friday night, KRON reported.

Then the man’s cap fell to the sidewalk as another person passed him outside the Church of 8 Wheels, prompting him to draw a sword and slash the other passer-by, KGO reported.

“It was a sword, it was two feet long,” rink owner David Miles Jr. said, KNTV reported. Miles said the other man had flipped off the attacker, who slashed him across the hand.

Read more here: Source

That's some damn good accuracy, like Zorro when he slices buttons off of shirts. I don't know man, I find that hard to believe.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

At this stage we really don't know if some lunatic just turned up to a public place with a MAGA hat, cut themselves and claimed to be a victim OR whether there was a real attack here.

Exactly. EMS doesn't leave their tools and dirty gloves laying around at the scene of a crime after they leave. Democrats just don't plan things well enough. They only plan well enough for something that would fool them, and in turn think it would fool everyone else.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join