It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

A sword-wielding assailant wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat slashed a man in the hand during an altercation outside a popular roller-skating rink in San Francisco’s Western Addition on Friday, officials said.

Police are searching for the attacker, who fled the scene outside the Church of 8 Wheels on Fillmore and Fell streets, leaving his victim bleeding profusely on the sidewalk outside the crowded skating spot.

Source

Since this s site talks about every attack perpetrated against a Trump supporter, I think it's only fair that we also talk about all the instances where they are the attacker.

Based on the description of the attacker I can pretty much guess the type. An incel that lives in his parents' basement, sitting on 4-chan all day. I won't be surprised if he has a fedora and a neck beard.

Lucky for him once the cops find him and send him to prison for assault with a deadly weapon he won't be celibate any more.
edit on 4/1/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
double
edit on R362019-04-01T05:36:21-05:00k364Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

"Since this s site talks about every attack perpetrated against a Trump supporter, I think it's only fair that we also talk about all the instances where they are the attacker."

What about fake attacks accusing Trump supporters of attacking someone? Cough cough.

A hat does not a define a person. I despise Hillary Clinton....if I assault someone while wearing a Hillary hat, does that automatically make me a Hillary supporter?

Asking for a friend of a friend.
edit on R342019-04-01T05:34:30-05:00k344Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R362019-04-01T05:36:50-05:00k364Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R372019-04-01T05:37:22-05:00k374Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I didn’t read a description of the man in the article.
Sorry if I missed it.
There were references to two items that the person carried, a hat and a sword.

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be Jussie Smollett. I hear he just moved to Cali. And this is right up his alley.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I'm pretty sure we also talked about that in depth as well.

However we didn't really do a lengthy discussion on the Trump supporter that stabbed himself and then tried to blame it on Lefties.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24294392]network dude[/post

Lol. Cuz san fran is a haven of maga hat wearing trump supporters....did this happen at 3 am by chance?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The fact that he was carrying around a sword pretty much tells you everything you need to know. I'm also not going to be surprised if the jacket mentioned in the article was actually a leather trench coat.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And this is right up his alley.

No i better not .

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

And this is right up his alley.

No i better not .

I think you should.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I'm pretty sure we also talked about that in depth as well.

However we didn't really do a lengthy discussion on the Trump supporter that stabbed himself and then tried to blame it on Lefties.

The point is simply this:

From your OP and I quote: "Police are searching for the attacker,"

So no one knows who the attacker is at this point.....you are assuming that they are a Trump supporter simply because they were wearing a hat.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Even as someone that isn't a trump sycophant, I think the MAGA hat trope is overdone and now I rarely even bat an eyebrow. It's easy to buy a red hat with white lettering. I actually have 2 that I stopped wearing because of that stupid MAGA hat trope. (They say Firestone btw.)

Honestly I don't care if the guy was wearing a trump body suit, a trump wig, a trump mask and talking about how huge his hands are....let's not worry about his politics until they arrest him.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

The story actually does smell like Juicy Smellit.

Can you imagine a roller skating church in San Francisco?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Trench coats not mentioned.

Do not drag them into this, they hold a neutral political stance. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

So we shouldn't assume that someone wearing a MAGA hat and shouting homophobic slurs is a Trump supporter? Funny how that's the case here but this site has no problem claiming every terror attack is committed by a Muslim before any details are even released.

+37 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
if this thread had a smell, it would be desperation.......and ass.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

"So we shouldn't assume that someone wearing a MAGA hat and shouting homophobic slurs is a Trump supporter?"

Absolutely not....until all the fact are in.

You are slowly getting there.

edit on R532019-04-01T05:53:57-05:00k534Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I think you misposted. This isn't a xuenchen or carewemust thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

So then you don't assume every protestor decked out in black and wielding a bike lock is Antifa?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Because it’s almost ALWAYS Muslims, ya know the religion of peace....a reply to: Xcalibur254

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join