It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sublimation SS2019 Writer .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Never trusted them but people wouldn't listen . But i knew .
You see no one had ever seen a small one , they were either eggs or adults .
Ten miles at sea , the beach or the tip and there they are . Ever watching .
You have been warned .Take heed and beware .
Seagulls
The end .
edit on 1-4-2019 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Beaudy mate.

Keep your chips close.

Good one.

Bally

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Ha ha , not many people get my stories but i enjoy writing them just the same . Ps i cant star you for some reason .

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Happens. I set the view to 70 percent when I can't star or flag. For some reason this works then I tune it back to 100.

Dunno why?

bally

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

It's all working again and it was a bit odd , flags given when i had opened threads for the first time . Mind you yesterday was the 1st of april.lol

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Bit slow still for me starring and flagging.

bally

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Ha ha , not many people get my stories but i enjoy writing them just the same . Ps i cant star you for some reason .

I have that issue many times cannot star or flag takes me days sometimes so i can give up some days.

Seagulls can relate

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Talking to a Cornish fisherman many years ago, I'd say you weren't alone in feeling like this.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I like this one

These are so short I think you need to write them like haikus, with a bit of a contrasting ending.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

HAH!

I had fun with this one and will remember it my next time at the Pacific ocean.

Erm... but we have seagulls in Montana too and it's hundreds of miles inland...

That's suspicious...
edit on 14-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I Spent a few days in Montana ( whitefish ) , pretty country and the drive through glacier national park was stunning . Dont remember any seagulls but.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I Spent a few days in Montana ( whitefish ) , pretty country and the drive through glacier national park was stunning . Dont remember any seagulls but.

Look up Yuendumu in the Tanami. I kid you not there were seagulls there feeding amongst the crows. (I was there for 3 years).

Bally

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Was in Alice for a couple months when i was younger . Made the squad for NT baseball but left when i got a job in Woomera . Seems i remember seagulls back then . About 83/4 .Yuendumu . Seems a reasonably large place .
edit on 15-4-2019 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Serendipity, I guess...

I am currently by New Town, North Dakota. I stopped to gas up my truck today and there were seagulls in the parking lot.

I'm a little over 1,000 miles from the Pacific.

Of course, we have a really big body of water here too.

Still suspicious...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Ah! Treagar Park? Played there in the Masters Games when I first lived in Alice. 98 methinks. Got a gig with the 'Canberra Senators'. Ian Chappelli nemesis but was kind enough to sign a ball for me.

Yuendumu 99/02.

bally.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Played with a mostly American team while in Alice ( pine gap ) . Played a lightning carnival there and came second ( wasn't pitching ) Owner of the Verdi club offered 400 a week plus a job believe it or not to switch clubs ( clearance wasn't through )
turned it down . Mind you that was at the verdi club and lots of beers had been consumed . Think Henley on Todd weekend .
Lol .

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Playing Baseball in Alice, beers, Don't have to think about Henley. Just enjoyed the game. Barely got home each evening.

I did get woken up one morning with a knock on the door. I forgot that I picked up a couple of blokes on my way home. Was meant to drop them off. Forgot. So I drove home. They slept in the back of the troopy. They were players in another team.

Chuckle. I still remember my surprised look and their bewilderment. "Where the eff are we?" Me:"Who the eff are you?"
But saw their team colors and we had a sumptuous breakfast and after sobering up I had 'True love' run them back to their motel.

That's central aussie baseball for you.

bally

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Yes sounds about right . Had some mates roll up to a practice match . Hutchy were off to the pub . Coach said finish the innings and you can go . I was anyway as it was nearly over Amazing how you can find a bit extra with the promise of beer . lol.Finished up at the after footy party for the footy grand final .Good times .

top topics

join