It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TTSA – Leaked Script from their TV Series – Big Surprise Coming!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Because of the lack of media and social media coverage. Most people will probably not be aware that, back in 2017, former punk rock star Tom DeLonge got together with a bunch of former intelligence agents and an aerospace engineer to form a company called “To the Stars Academy of Arts & Science” or TTSA as it is now known. Joining him amongst others, are a former $cientologist Professor Hal Puthoff and a former head of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program Luis Elizondo (or ‘Zondo’ as dubbed affectionately by Tom). The aims of TTSA seem somewhat ambitious and also contradictory with what Tom DeLonge was claiming prior to the company launch in late 2017.

With the promo video for their “ADAM”! (American Deception and Misinformation) project it was even admitted that the parts found may not be from a real UFO but could come from an old 1984 Cadillac.

youtu.be...

However despite support and fierce criticism from people inside and outside of the UFO community the boys have finally got beyond releasing indistinct videos of dots in the clouds and announcing announcements about forthcoming announcements. I am talking about the TV series in association with History Channel called “Unintended : Inside America’s UFO Investigation”. Produced by History Channel in the US and other English language territories with the assistance of 'Poisson D’Avril' TM internationally.

Episode 1 - Ice Road Muckers

In episode one Zondo is sent Ice Road Trucking to Alaska to retrieve a supposed material that fell off a UFO. Which somewhat ironically he then puts on the back of a truck. But in treacherous weather he loses the truck as it plunges off the road into a ditch. Luckily the truck and the materials are rescued before Zondo’s driving skills come into question. He laughs it all off at the end of the episode by proclaiming:

“Whoops ! I was meant to turn right. Just not right now!”

Episode 2 – Austin Powers ‘Sekret ‘ Machines

Materials rescued. Truck recovered. Zondo, with full driver’s license retained, now heads for Texas. Where after announcing he was going for a number 2 to someone called Lisa on the telephone he arrives at the “House of Hoff” in downtown Austin, Texas. Home of a whole bunch of cowboys.

Hoff is warmly greeted and embraced by Zondo. However chum “Big Eric” is left to look like a spare part off a UFO and is not even given a manly handshake by Zondo. It leaves him raging with envy. Hoff takes the piece of kit and places it in a filing cabinet with his other used flying saucer parts and forgets about them.

At the end of the episode we see “Big Eric” looking lost and following Hoff and Zondo everywhere they go. He even takes to hiding in the wardrobe during Zondo’s sleepover with Hoff.

Zondo whispers to Hoff something very profound as the credits roll.

“We may not be alone”

Episode 3 – “I’m Eric & Pickers”

Jealous of Hoff’s new found friendship, Big Eric tries to sell some of the stored UFO parts behind Hoff’s back. The American Pickers are called in. They offer ‘Big Eric’ $50 for what looks to them like an old alternator from a 1984 Cadillac.

Big Eric’s plot is foiled at the last moment when Zondo comes through the doorway to the Hoff’s rescue. He tells the guys

“No way, can you have it. But here’s one of Billy Meiers old props. You wanna give us a price?”

The ‘Pickers’ are mildly disappointed but at least don’t leave empty handed.

Big Eric, somewhat forced into a corner (the wardrobe was a real squeeze by the way) decides it’s best he moves on from HoffTech and opens a lawsuit claiming he invented the word ‘plagiarism’.

Episode 4 – Storage Chores

In this episode Zondo is not happy with Big Eric’s shenanigans luring the American Pickers to the top secret HQ built to hold the special material. He decides to place the precious UFO parts in a more secure storage facility. With the obvious place being to link up with yet another History Channel production out of Texas. There it will be safe from envious eyes.

At least that’s what he thinks. Forgetting that Big Eric also paid the bills for the Hoff. But Eric, knowing he’s leaving, conveniently forgets to pay for the storage of the materials.

Zondo is then forced into a bidding war with the storage dippers to get the piece back. He is ultimately forced to bid $50k for something that HE originally found in the deserted wilderness of Alaska. It’s provenance still unknown too. This is not a good turn. It seems worth it though. Giorgio from Ancient Aliens drops in to test another sample of the special anti-gravity shampoo Hoff has been developing. He uses it sparingly. But Zondo is a lot more ambitious!

Advertisement - click to feel the full force of anti-gravity!

Giorgio also declares the part Zondo found looks like it might have fell off the back of a truck. But bares an eery similarity to part of the Roswell Spaceship. Which of course he knows all about. Thinking of a way to get the $50k back for Tom, Zondo decides to visit Las Vegas and drop in on his cousin ChumLee (who calls him ChumLue)...........

continues below>>>>

edit on 1/4/2019 by mirageman because: tidy up

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Episode 5 – Brawn Stars

Unfortunately for Zondo his cousin was not around when he arrived in Vegas. But he chanced his arm with his UFO part anyway. Rick Harrison was not so convinced.

Well not until he had a buddy from Vegas come down to take a look at what Zondo had brought him. Anyone who watches the regular show will know Rick has a whole army of people waiting outside his Pawn Shop just waiting on his call. He could of course step outside and just ask them. In fact it would be real fun if he’d ask some of his guests to step outside for a moment wouldn’t it? Few would beat Chumlee in a wrestling match either. ChumLue? Maybe?

But it’s always more entertaining to give the people standing in his “buddy line” outside a call. Then have them walk through the door after a commercial break looking very excited to be on TV.

So anyway, luckily for Zondo, the boys back at the Ranch had arranged for the right UFO part expert to stand outside awaiting the call.

He confirmed to Rick Harrison that it looked like a supercharged nano particle of unobtanium. ... and offered to be Zondo’s designated driver for the night around the city.....

We don’t get to see any drunken debauchery that may have gone on and perhaps the burning of an effigy of “Big Eric” in the parking lot of the MGM Grand Hotel. It could be in the extras for the Blu-Ray. We really don’t know. Just imagine it though.

All so far seems to be heading to the season finale.....Where a big revelation will be made.

Season Finale – American Deception

In the season finale the final truth is revealed about the Zondo part discovered in Alaska.

Is it really worth $90k?

Do you believe everything that you see on the internet?

The whole gang..Tom , Zondo, Semi-On, Justy, The Hoff, Big Derek and even Mellonhead all take a trip to Vegas. The reason being is that Rick Dale has offered to restore the UFO part from it’s original state totally free of charge. All as a boost for his new series "American Cosmic Restoration...."

The result is amazing. Rick has taken the part and restored it back into its original state as a 1984 Cadillac!

The perfect birthday gift for Chris Mellon.

Amazing. The whole thing rounds off with a big party down at Skinwalker Ranch where everyone takes the pee out of everyone else. Huge Mylar balloons are let go into the night and then the highlight comes.

A folk tribute duo... who sing a few old classics.

edit on 1/4/2019 by mirageman because: tidy up

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
TTSA, the gift that keeps on giving! S&F.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Undoubtedly the worst plot I have ever read. No wonder they are bankrupt.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Prob one of the best April Fool pranks I've seen, I watch all those programs.
This is a prank isn't it ...... It must be.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Haha.
This is brilliant :-)

I salute your Herculean efforts.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Tsk tsk! Brilliant indeed!😂😂

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I have the same quandary when I ask people if they are interested in joining my "Sarcastic" club.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It's the same old same old. Full UFO disclosure is like the second coming of Christ. Believers swear it's going to happen in their lifetime.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This must be fake.
One can't just casually come to Vegas on History Channel bus without having their UFO dipped in alloy and their bucket seat retro fitted with a Kounts Kustoms trim.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
VERY funny stuff!

Nice work mirageman

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Now THAT...was pretty funny

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It's the same old same old.
Full UFO disclosure is like the second coming of Christ. Believers swear it's going to happen in their lifetime.

It's really not. Its actually clever and funny.
edit on 4/1/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
true stories hidden in plain sight

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

This must be fake.
One can't just casually come to Vegas on History Channel bus without having their UFO dipped in alloy and their bucket seat retro fitted with a Kounts Kustoms trim.

Not at all Zazz. These could not be slotted into the first series due to deadlines. But fear not for Season 2.

There is actually a Swamp People & Swamp Gas episode left over. Where Zondo sheds a little tear or two at the pumps when he realizes Tom has vanished. Possibly abducted..........

Things are just gonna keep on rolling on....

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I chuckled all the way through!

This format would be 100 times more watchable than the real thing, I wager.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

This format would be 100 times more watchable than the real thing, I wager.

I wrote to History Channel yesterday suggesting that such a project would highlight many of their other 'quality' shows as well. But they didn't seem keen on letting Zondo drive a truck through Alaska.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: ManyMasks

I have the same quandary when I ask people if they are interested in joining my "Sarcastic" club.

Now that's funny.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Oh my goodness. I did know about this thread, absolutely hilarious!

Great job MM! They are real clowns.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join