It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNPLANNED-Abby Johnson Interview

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: malvy

Come back to me when there are not hundreds of thousands of kids in care... unwanted.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

sounds more like punishment than abortion . But the bible is taken many way's and if that's what you want to believe you have that right .

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Well, since we can agree that it's a punishment, purely for women who have been accused of adultery, and it's supposed to make the guilty woman who drinks it barren and accursed to her people for the rest of her life, what do you think the drink would do to a woman who happens to be pregnant? Or, do you think it was magic water that didn't effect pregnant women or only had sex with their own husband, and were innocent of the adultery charge?

edit on 6-4-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

exactly.......and lets add businesses like hobby lobby who won't pay for womens birth control as part of their medical plan....so hypocritical.....

Why stop there?... Perhaps Hobby Lobby should give you a free apartment, or house, pay for your entire tuition. and your children's... Heck, why stop there? Hobby Lobby should give you part of their millions of dollars simply because you say so...

your answer makes no sense........hobby lobby and others are so anti abortion but don't want to be part of the solution by helping pay for birth control....of course hobby lobby shouldn't give free houses,or apartments or tuition, that has NOTHING to do with it...........why is it all or nothing,,, black or white....that is NOT how the world is........where is the LOGIC and COMMON SENSE?????????????

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I already stated the law is abortions are legal . That law is not going to be changed , whoever says it is needs to do their homework . It doesn't matter what my views on abortion are because the law is what it states . I truly wish that this would stop being political because it gets nowhere and nothing gets done. Both the Democrats and Republicans do not care about you or me and what our opinions are . Enjoy your life and keep the Government out of it as much as possible .

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join