It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNPLANNED-Abby Johnson Interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I feel third trimester is about the point we are talking about a growing person.

Okay, 3r trimester is too late, in your opinion, for an on demand abortion. Right?

The third trimester begins in week 28 of pregnancy and lasts until you give birth, which may be around week 40 of pregnancy.
www.whattoexpect.com...

Since the medical consensus is that viability begins around 23-24 weeks, an abortion after 28 weeks would be past viability, if the fetus is healthy, and no states allow on demand abortions past that point. So, the only women getting 3rd trimester abortions are those whose fetuses suffer from severe birth defects or disease, and/or the health of the mother is at risk.

I'm suggesting that is the direction we are going... Checkout NY

Nothing in the new New York legislation violates Roe V Wade, calls for on demand 3rd trimester abortions or the murder of newborns, as some have suggested, which was enacted to protect the reproductive rights of women in New York state, should Roe V Wade be nullified.

So, I'm still not sure what all yours, and others', angst is all about.

edit on 1-4-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Did you understand the Abby Johnson story?

No, I've heard it all before. I'm not going to waste an hour of my life listening to pseudo science and moral outrage, meant to misrepresent Planned Parenthood's work and objectives.

I understand that a women witnessed things, that are legal, and was grossed out. I also understand the either she, or you, or both of you don't understand that women can choose to donate their fetal tissue remains to medical science/research, or not. Otherwise, all aborted tissues and fetuses are disposed of through incineration. That is usually a health regulation for disposing of biological waste.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
double post

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Okay then. Let's clear things up. In you opinion, is abortion murder?

Yes, let's clear things up -- why is murder considered a crime?

I'll ask you the same question. Do you believe all abortion is murder? If so, why does it matter if the murder is committed during week 1, week 6 or week 20? Is it any less of a murder?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I’m not a Christian ! I’m an occultist who believes destroying an unborn child is very wrong and robs people of empathy ! The problem I see is that a women can destroy something that is growing in her within a day ! That same women could buy an AR-15 and 1000rds within hours in many states ! Both actions are legal and should require independent psyche evaluation before each action !

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No, I've heard it all before.

The cognitive dissonance struggle is real.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Abby Johnson is not new to the pro-life/anti choice movement, and neither is her story. I've heard her talk before. I don't need to spend an hour getting into her head.

I get it, you hate Planned Parenthood because they offer abortions, and you think abortion is bad and immoral. You believe the lie, and think Planned Parenthood is making boatloads of money selling baby parts. You think they're gleefully coercing women, who would otherwise carry their pregnancies to term, into abortion, and they want to pass legislation to allow them to abort late term healthy fetuses for fun and profit.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Okay then. Let's clear things up. In you opinion, is abortion murder?

Yes, let's clear things up -- why is murder considered a crime?

I'll ask you the same question. Do you believe all abortion is murder? If so, why does it matter if the murder is committed during week 1, week 6 or week 20? Is it any less of a murder?

No, I asked you first.

Why is murder a crime? Answer mine before I answer yours.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

It is called faith . It is a belief in human life . The law is on your side but that's about it .

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No, I asked you first.

No, you interjected yourself into a conversation, where I asked a poster if they thought abortion was murder.

I'm asking you the same question as the poster, since you interjected yourself into the discussion. Do you think all abortion is murder? "Yes" or "no" are the only responses to choose from. You are certainly welcome to explain your "yes" or "no" answer. It's an easy question, about what you believe.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

It is called faith .

What about free will and self determination?

The law is on your side but that's about it .

Well, since you brought up "faith"...the Bible is also on my side, as it endorses free will and abortion.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You won't answer the question because you can't. That's why you devolve to parsing over what is and is not a life.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Start a thread, dear.

I'm totally up for a discussion on murder, what it is and why we've written laws to curb it. But, abortion isn't murder,, so it's an off topic non sequitur.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Start a thread, dear.

I'm totally up for a discussion on murder, what it is and why we've written laws to curb it. But, abortion isn't murder,, so it's an off topic non sequitur.

It's important that we know what you consider murder to be for the purposes of this discussion. So please tell us what murder is.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Why is it important for me to explain what I think murder is, but you don't need to? Why is it not okay for me to ask a poster who compared abortion to murder, if abortion is murder, in their opinion? And since you interjected yourself into the conversation, why can't you answer the question unless I do first? Especially since I already said that abortion is not murder.

Do you consider all abortion murder, yes or no.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You believe the lie

When you educate yourself properly on this topic, by listening to people that were in the abortion industry and got out because their conscience finally kicked in, that is no lie but rather the truth. And they aren't scared to share their story.
Like the Abortion doctor that was trying to adopt a baby and got put on a 5 year waiting list in New York state, it started to dawn on him that many of these healthy mothers and healthy babies could give them up no problem, many people were waiting...instead he was killing them.

I issue a personal challenge, can you handle the actual truth of this important issue.
Because this doctor that has performed many abortions tells it as it is, the reality of abortion, it's a life or death issue, perhaps it may be worth your time. One point he makes is that for almost everybody this is a political/moral choice they can make and move on to other things. But for nurses and doctors in the abortion industry they have to live with it daily, it's not a political football it's at a whole other level.

edit on 1-4-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I am a person who budgeted for, negotiated prices with venders and drove to Planned Parenthood to pick up fetuses and fetal tissue for our research facility. I know what it costs to store, ship and keep fetal tissues samples, and they're importance for medical research and genetic therapy.

I'm the one who actually used fetal tissues for medical research and our company developed therapies, that our company and my team recently got FDA approval to use.

I know more about fetal tissue research then Abby Johnson does.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Even the so-called satanist and "Great Beast 666" Aleister Crowley condemned abortion as cowardly. The progressive, liberal, feminist, one-world lunacy agenda can't reconcile that one of their patron saints didn't even agree with their ludicrous ideologies. To quote some Wildley famous Oscar men (and women), "Meat is Murder."

Or is it not...? Which is it? Cuz you can't have it both ways, folks. Looks like Crowley would have condemned Twitter Executives as cowards as well, much to their cool-guy chagrin. - All losers, the lot of them. Do what thou wilt..and we will do what we wilt as we push back against your murderous indecency.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Interesting.....so you are in the industry, no wonder you are defending it so strongly.

I get it...enough said.
edit on 1-4-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

No, I'm in pharmaceutical industry, research and development of gene and replacement therapies. Much progress in the medical field and many lives have been saved by the research and through the cell therapies developed using fetal tissues.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join