It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNPLANNED-Abby Johnson Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It's the heartbeat that counts 😎

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered
a reply to: 0n514ught

So did you actually see the movie?

If not im guessing youre one of those people that makes a lot of assumptions with absolutely no facts because you didnt witness what was said and done.

You play like youve seen it, but youre just describing whats already been reported in the media

Fail

Super hard fail

So save your pro-life BS and call it what it is, you want to control women and what they do with their body.

Im a Doctor, and I want to save people, including babies.

The rest of your post was just more talking point BS, along with logical fallacy and , to be honest, downright idiocy.

Enjoy your puppet account to troll

Well lil' man if you are a doctor, are those accurate portrayals of what happens in abortion? Prove me wrong about "children taken from parents and put into cage, take away birth control, hate sex education in schools, support bills that take money from the poor, hate that school lunches are offered because your taxes"..conservatives the only people to claim they are pro-life but support those bills that take from children already born.

Let me know my little friend that when something is pointed out to you guys that is based in facts, you call them troll, probably because you got nothing that can refute those points.

edit on 1-4-2019 by 0n514ught because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Contains spoilers (possibly)

I went to a Catholic school and when we were 13/14 (1984) they showed us a (ultrasound?) movie of a late-term child being aborted. A classroom full of teenagers (girls and boys) watching the screen as the voice explains why all the limbs first must be torn off and then the skull must be crushed to make it easier for everything to be vacuumed out again. The foetus could feel the doctors instruments and tried to resist but resistance was futile.

You might call it religious indoctrination but I think a lot us realised that day that abortion is not a viable or desirable form of birth control which is now seemingly how a lot of people view and use it. You could have heard a pin drop in that class. It was an eye-opener.

Informed choices mean truly understanding how things actually work.

ETA I am not religious.
edit on 1/4/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I think we have a troll in the thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Trollin, trollin, trollin. lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: musicismagic

Ok. No one's business but her own. So, defund organizations whose primary source of revenue is abortion, defund wellness programs for the unborn, and decriminalize crimes that impact an unborn fetus. You cant have it both ways. You dont get to decide the value of human life based on how you feel. It either is viable, and worthy of care, or it isnt.

It still comes down to the woman carrying the unborn. I stick with my guns, its no ones business but the woman. People have become too soft these days.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Ultrasounds always look like goblins, I'd think they would make more people want abortions.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

take it from a doctor who used to perform it

I hate baby killers

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: musicismagic

Ok. No one's business but her own. So, defund organizations whose primary source of revenue is abortion, defund wellness programs for the unborn, and decriminalize crimes that impact an unborn fetus. You cant have it both ways. You dont get to decide the value of human life based on how you feel. It either is viable, and worthy of care, or it isnt.

It still comes down to the woman carrying the unborn. I stick with my guns, its no ones business but the woman. People have become too soft these days.

Too soft although accurate is not the right description, it's more a need to micro manage other peoples actions and lives, people in general are far too preoccupied with what other people are doing.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

I hate baby killers

Hate is a strong word, just curious but what else do you hate?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Dr UAE

I hate baby killers

Hate is a strong word, just curious but what else do you hate?

I also hate junk food, did you watch the video?
and if so do you have anything to say about it? anything other than what I personally hate?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

A woman who wants/needs to abort an unborn child is her business and no one else needs to get involved in such matters.

Saddest part is some women have abortions and reflect and do feel like they murdered their own child and it does. become someone else’s business

In fact the problems abortions cause psychologically are a serious issue that is well hidden from the main stream

Even worse so many people (read christians)
condemn and ostracise these poor mothers when what they need is love and support

Don’t think it’s just their business that’s just absurd on so many levels

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

A woman who wants/needs to abort an unborn child is her business and no one else needs to get involved in such matters.

Ok, so tell Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics to stay out of these pregnant women's BUSINESS and quit making money off it. If someone wants to take a human life in their hands I agree with you that they shouldn't involve others in that decision. Do it yourself if you want it done so badly. Find a way. Not my problem. We shouldn't be footing the bill, because as you said, we should stay out of it. Completely.

Oh that's not what you meant? You still want us to PAY FOR IT, you just don't want us having any INPUT as to how OUR MONEY is spent.

Basically your post couldve been worded "Shut up and (continue to) hand over your money, chump!"

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So your saying Abby Johnson is a liar then ?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Similarly, a slave owner who wanted and needed to beat his slaves ... well no one else needed to get involved in usch matters. It was his business, amirite?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

This is what you posted:

"A person who wants/needs to murder someone is their business and no one needs to get involved in such matters."

Thats literally how stupid your comment is.

We take an oath as doctors, and abortions, unless the mother is in danger of dying, is in full violation of that oath.

Period, end of, full stop.

So, abortion is murder, according to you. Murder is murder. So, what difference does it make if murder happens at 6 weeks or at 20 weeks. Is it less of a murder at 6 weeks than at 20 weeks?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Sorry, but you don't get to decide at which time is deemed acceptable to you,

But you do?

lawmakers want mothers to be able to murder newborns

Prove it! Proposed legislation stating that lawmakers want mothers to murder newborns is needed here.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Being non-religious I feel that there is a point, for me I feel third trimester is about the point we are talking about a growing person. That is my personal view, if a woman can't figure it out by then without medical complications then they reached a point of a decision to let the child be born.

Then your personal view is right in line with Roe V Wade.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

This is what you posted:

"A person who wants/needs to murder someone is their business and no one needs to get involved in such matters."

Thats literally how stupid your comment is.

We take an oath as doctors, and abortions, unless the mother is in danger of dying, is in full violation of that oath.

Period, end of, full stop.

So, abortion is murder, according to you. Murder is murder. So, what difference does it make if murder happens at 6 weeks or at 20 weeks. Is it less of a murder at 6 weeks than at 20 weeks?

You literally cant parse that data?

Like, its too hard for you to figure out?

No wonder your "debates" are so infantile

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

A man who wants / needs to kill his wife is his business and no one else needs to get involved in such matters.
edit on 1-4-2019 by ChaoticallyI because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join