It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JAKE TAPPER - CNN Did Not Make Any Mistakes in Covering the Trump-Russia Collusion Witch Hunt.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LMAO. I am just enjoying conservatives falling all over themselves and pretending to have morals by crying about CNN and fake news.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Lumenari

Well, everyone knows that
. Fox should be called the republican network too.

Fox News has ANCHORS who are liberal (Shephard Smith), and also liberal-leaning (Chris Wallace).

CNN has NO anchors who are conservative, or conservative-leaning, does it?

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0n514ught
a reply to: DBCowboy

LMAO. I am just enjoying conservatives falling all over themselves and pretending to have morals by crying about CNN and fake news.

What do morals have to do with pointing out biased partisan tripe?

CNN is a mouthpiece for the left, so of course you're upset because you don't want to be shown how utterly wrong you are.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I always rather think of CNN as the Clinton New Network. I don’t believe they are capable of truth in reporting unless it coincided with a story that will make money.

CNN's harmful to our nation because they focus 95% of their time on stories that put America in a bad light. Everything from North Korea, to Puerto Rico, to the President of the U.S..

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Have you ever brought proof to this forum of what you continually claim about these news and opinion outlets? If so, please provide a link to that proof. Thank-you.

Well here is a thread by xue using gateway pundit.
Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By Very Credible Witness

You using Fox news
Instead of Working To End Our Govt Shutdown - Thirty Democrats Fly to Puerto Rico to Relax.

You using conservative treehouse
Evidence Points to Mueller Working With Democrats in 2019 to Impeach President Trump.

Fox news yet again - still waiting for those caravans LMAO
Mainstream Media Lies Again - Migrant Caravans Are Not Composed of People Fearing For their Lives.

gatewaypundit
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA Likely Approved the ILLEGAL Spygate Operations Against Candidate Trump.

Breitbart and newswire
JEFF SESSIONS Has Appointed TWO PROSECUTORS To Investigate Obama Admin and Hillary.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

I could cherry pick the right combination of concervatives and liberals to ensure my message.

And if I could, intelligent people could do it without anyone knowing.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What do morals have to do with pointing out biased partisan tripe?

CNN is a mouthpiece for the left, so of course you're upset because you don't want to be shown how utterly wrong you are.

Never upset and never wrong my little friend.

You are all going mental over CNN for reporting the news by saying they spread lies but say nothing when the right wing media is continually caught in lies or when the president is caught in yet another lie.

Morals have everything to do it. You people do not call out RW media or the president when he lies because lack of morals but are now pretending to have some in order to cry, CNN lied and that is wrong..tear tear and sniff sniff..LMAO

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Fox News has ANCHORS who are liberal (Shephard Smith), and also liberal-leaning (Chris Wallace).

It's called an echo chamber.

Like a nut house where the inmates "analyze" themselves. It's completely normal.
Crazy feeding off of crazy, it''s what "plants" crave.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Very "enlightening".

Fox has some other "regulars" as well as several "contributors" 😎

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 0n514ught

You are never wrong.

Oh dear lord, that is about the dumbest thing I've seen today.

You have lost any and all foundation to ever post again. But please continue, your simplistic, Marxist prattle is somewhat amusing.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 0n514ught

This isnt the mudpit, and even if it was, what's you're agenda?

There are points to be had, but you can't do it your way.

You're baiting, not discussing.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Fox has never had an honest track record. Unless they do a drastic turn-around, they are probably still the same crappy network.

CNN may be the worse of the two networks. However, why give either station views? Both have had hands in manipulating the public..

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Sure... apparently getting the story completely wrong, refusing to admit they were wrong and making ridiculous assertions long before Mueller's findings were made available (not to mention engaging in breathless speculation/hysterics) is what passes as good journalism these days

Hope their FCC broadcasting license gets revoked for intentionally spreading their virulent lies and poisoning the minds of so many

Cockroaches.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Agree

MSM died the minute it took up an agenda other than "true, accurate, honest and integrity-driven JOURNALISM" vs. this entertainment AKA hysterical "reporting" nonsense that passes for news these days

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: blueman12

Agree

MSM died the minute it took up an agenda other than "true, accurate, honest and integrity-driven JOURNALISM" vs. this entertainment AKA hysterical "reporting" nonsense that passes for news these days

That's it. "hysterical reporting" and I think it is a sick way of reporting news on the TV. I'm actually turned off by it and so is the channel switch.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Article Tweeted out by The White House twitter.com... this evening..

Here: amgreatness.com...

When you read it, you realize that none of the Mainstream Media (except for FoxNews people like Sean Hannity) were correct, or forthcoming, in most of their Spygate reporting.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I’m outraged!!

So much so I’m going to get online and say things about it!!

RrraaawwaaarewaAwar!!!

🤬🔫⚔️

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

My mistake. I was looking at the statistics for most watched network in the usa.

I should have been looking at news networks only.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
They are the propaganda arm of the dnc. Utter pile of crap.

Between them and a few other outlets, they really have done a great deal of damage the past few years. I would argue 85% of my friends and colleagues are totally brainwashed by their post 2016 narratives. Just by my asking a few private questions and not echoing online raging against Trump online, I’m less connected and as accepted as I used to be.

The dnc and media hysteria is harming our country, communities, and relationships.

On the way to work this morning I was trying to think about how we can reign in media conglamorates and keep them honest and balanced, without affecting freedom of the press and so on.

Don’t worry guys, I also think Fox is #e too. I recall fully their shilling for Bush for 8 years.

edit on 1-4-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Is anyone else having a super difficult time finding graphs on current news network viewers without having to pay for them????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join