It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man spiked co-workers Drinks with LSD because they had Negative Energy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

😆😆👍
It sucked!

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
If I'd never tripped before and just slipped into one not knowing what was happening, I'd probably be scared s#less.

Yep and I think he should do some time for this, not necessarily a lot. I was told when I was a teen that every hit of that in your possession was an attempted manslaughter charge but I think they said it to sound cool and dangerous.

Regardless, the thought of being dosed at work would never occur unless the guy was known in the workplace for bragging about his trips.

If there was nothing there to suspect being dosed, I'd swear I was having a psychotic or other very serious mental illness episode even though I've never been diagnosed as bipolar or schizo. It'd be in my mind like yep, I'm mental, time to go to the ER. I had a suspicion for some years, but I chalked it up to flirting with the doom pr0n center of my brain for cheap thrills masked as anxiety.

Of course there was more than one victim so if someone else was also having hallucinations I'd feel at complete ease knowing that I'm okay in the head, this was a chemical exposure.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Oh I agree, they should cane him in public 100 lashes.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
We had someone spike the coffee pot with methamphetamine where I work. They never got caught. It made my heart beat real fast. I was upset

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
PS I don't drink the coffee at work anymore

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
In the early 80's there were these little purple things they would call mescaline (but later discovered they weren't), but anyway they were all over NYC and dirt cheap. If you took one you would be on an 8 hour trip minimum.

Anyway I guess it became the prank where people would slip one into somebody's beer while hanging out. Yeah, not nice I know.. stupid teens.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Hahaha... 30 years later payback sue for rape in a party.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

One of my best friends was unwillingly dosed with PCP while he was at a party, some dude put it in his drink. My friend started freaking out, not knowing what was going on. He ended up jumping out of a 2 story window, cutting his arms face and chest, and still has huge scars on his arms to this day.

Because of those events there's nothing in the world that would make me feel alright with that kid's actions (from the OP.) I say throw the legal book at him as hard as possible.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
....... wish someone would do that to me at my work. .........
Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
mmmm.... tasty.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It is a truly sick individual whom adulterates another's food/drink with drugs. This could have ended very very badly. I hope he gets a few years in a secure facility to think about that.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

So far nobody complained. He'll be charged for illegal substance ....

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So I need to complain before you stop putting mind-bending chemicals into my drink? Must it really come to that?

ETA I'm all for freedom of choice, I'm just not fine with omeone else's sick trick. Tripping is not something I would inflict on anyone, unwittingly or otherwise. It's heavy. And you certainly aren't going to work tomorrow.
edit on 31/3/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

That happened one day at work ,after a incident where a scaffold-er had peed in the painters tea urn a bag of magic mushrooms was placed in theirs .

The fore man scaff was found in the toilets barricaded doing what your pAINting was
all while people were calling him up on his radio , one was laying like a angel on the HELLideck
i just weed a little writing this

fun days

cheers:
edit on 31/3/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

One of my best friends was unwillingly dosed with PCP while he was at a party, some dude put it in his drink. My friend started freaking out, not knowing what was going on. He ended up jumping out of a 2 story window, cutting his arms face and chest, and still has huge scars on his arms to this day.

Because of those events there's nothing in the world that would make me feel alright with that kid's actions (from the OP.) I say throw the legal book at him as hard as possible.

Man, I think there is a pretty big difference between getting spiked with PCP vs '___' from the stories I've heard, with PCP having a much higher chance of ending up bad. Do you know who did this to your friend? Did they think the person would enjoy it or it would be funny or something?

I've heard of people dusting cigarettes or joints/blunts and then passing them around w/o telling people, which is basically the same thing. I remember that was a scene in Training Day but I think that stemmed from stories from the 70s-90's where this was supposedly somewhat common practice, which is one reason there is such a stiff penalty for posession/sale of PCP.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Dude you have lived a sheltered life

I have worked with some real nut jobs over the years , who went down the rabbit hole and grew mushrooms and cactuses and consumed them , Then other,s drank their wee
ikyn

House plants eh

edit on 31/3/2019 by stonerwilliam because: ssspppeeeellllings

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The problem is some experienced friends might think they were having a bad flashback.

Also I’m in 100% agreement nobody should ever be dosed with any drug unknowingly. It’s a human rights violation and dangerous.

I was watching the Amazon Grateful Dead documentary Long Strange Trip, and they relate countless stories of the Dead secretly dosing people with psychedelics, including spiking the coffee with Acid at a Playboy party.
a reply to: r0xor

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
So I need to complain before you stop putting mind-bending chemicals into my drink? Must it really come to that?

I only told you what the report said.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I am not a violent person by nature but i would pull someone up for doing some thing stupid like this , imagine if some one were to get behind the wheel of a big fast car while in cloud cook oo land , they and a lot more others would have a life changing bad time over 1 idiot

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Exactly, it’s not about whether such substances are good or not, it’s about informed consent of use. With drugs as strong as acid, dosing people who may be engaged in everything from operating heavy machinery to caring for small children, is dangerous.

Even people who voluntarily use such things usually would not take it at work, while doing construction, while driving, or let’s say babysitting kids. Excepting some serious eff ups, they’d take it more responsibly.

One of my friends who exp such things said the times they went to a school or work on a psychedelic they had to leave at some point as it was too intense.

Another friend of mine got dosed with pcp on his lunch break, thinking it was just Mary Jane. He had to call in sick.
a reply to: stonerwilliam

edit on 31-3-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join