It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick-Fil-A Banned From Buffalo Airport & San Antonio Airport

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sadly KG there are many Christians as well, who still think they are under the Mosaic covenant and act like the Pharisees of Old.
I once was for a long time, so not judging them, just saying

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The people that work on Sunday most likely have other days off. Doubt very few people are working 7 days a week. Many businesses now only want people working 30 or less hours.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dangit! I fly in and out of Buffalo a lot. I can only imagine munching on waffle fries now.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'd like to add a disclaimer to my previous post about the actual sabbath day vs the Sunday day of worship. I merely stated the facts as I know them, I never said that I personally followed the old Mosaic laws as a Christian or not. I rest and contemplate my faith when ever I feel the need too. Moses had a lot of laws that covered a lot of activities, I don't give too much weight to any of them. In my opinion, if you want to be a natural Christian, then just obey what is quoted as being the words of the teacher himself, Jesus, who never said to worship on any particular day, however he never said to ignore the law as laid down by the father either.

When you choose to worship or rest from your work week is a personal choice, as we all have free will. Place your faith where you will. I have no problem with Sunday worship, just that people seem to think it is the actual sabbath day, it is not. Ascension day, sure I suppose, observe that if you like, just remember that it is due to free will, not a direct commandment of God in the Old Testament. Jesus quoted a lot of Old Testament scripture, but that is because there was no New Testament to reference until long after after Jesus ascended into heaven.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's butter rich creamer butter added after cooking. My only complaint about chick-fil-a is they closed on sundays so many sundays I wanted a nice chick-fil-a sandwich or nuggets and waffle Frye and had to settle for sonic foot long Coney. But you got to respect their beliefs do youknow how much mon ey during football season by being ced on sundays.
I personally feel that the lgbt community is going overboard with stuff like this. Also the pc gestapo is going out of countrol.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
Yes, they often do. However the day they have off is only the same for a week or two at a time. Meaning they never have a chance to plan something, and thus can never get into a schedule. That is probably the main reason why, outside of financial reasons, people in the restaurant industry are consistently the most stresses and least happy. The idea of a sabbath, even divorced entirely of religion, is a great thing for peace of mind because it is a consistent regular day of rest.

There is another thing that I find humorous about CFA however. Women there on average make more than the men, while also paying slightly above the national average for most positions. But nobody in the media wants to report on those, because they are the "bad" chain.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Why would they ban one of the better food options at an airport? Airport food sucks, id be thrilled to have a chick fillet at JFK airport. OH but the owner is a Christian let's ban his business.

The left, party of tolerance and openness. Except when they don't like you.

I had chick filler at work maybe 3 months ago and about half my coworkers literally lost their #, "don't you know they HATE the gays!?!? How can you eat there?" I was served by a gay black man who gave me some of the best service I have ever had at a fast food joint and he seemed happy to be there and he actually went out of his way to make me smile. He obvious was being discreminated against though.

a reply to: infolurker

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join