It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeh Johnson says US has a ‘crisis’ at the southern border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Former Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said Saturday that America has a “crisis” at the southern border, and that the number of apprehensions exceed anything he encountered during his time serving under former President Barack Obama. “By anyone's definition, by any measure, right now we have a crisis at our southern border,” he said on “Cavuto LIVE.” “According to the commissioner of [Customs and Border Protection], there were 4,000 apprehensions in one day alone this past week, and we're on pace for 100,000 apprehensions on our southern border this month.”

OK, so Obama's homeland security guy admits there is a real crisis at the southern border. Those who aren't wrapped up in partisan asshatery already knew this.

But I encourage you to listed to his interview with Neil. He isn't in the same reality I am in. He insists that the National Emergency Trump declared was wrong and he should have just asked congress. No, I'm not kidding.

thehill.com...
above link shows when Pelosi told Trump he could have 1 dollar for his wall.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Above a thread I did showing that Pelosi used border funding to "teach Trump a lesson".

So, now that you see the lunacy I believe, the crazy world I live in, which is obviously nothing like Jeh Johnson's world, you can see how I am so ignorant that I don't get why Trump didn't just ask congress for funding for the border emergency.

And remember folks, these are the "smart" ones who run things. Big things.

edit on 30-3-2019 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
But they kept saying it was all manufactured !!!!!! 😆

Manufactured by Democrat NWO NGOs most likely 😆

Cloward-Piven overload step to Democrat Social Authoritarian State 😆

Get ready for your social upheaval

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Strange that I would need passports or documentation to get into any country in the world yet it is all right for someone to break the law to come into the USA. You even need a legitimate passport to fly over another country these days, including Mexico.

I think the congressmen who are fighting the illegal immigration should be charged with one of Homeland Securities crimes.

Nobody can fly here from Europe without proper paperwork to even visit or do business. That open border BS is nothing but BS that Americans are led to believe is allowed anywhere, no other country allows illegal immigration, except of course, the nations of the EU can go somewhat freely from one nation to another in their network.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Very obviously, we need to change the asylum laws, and fix the immigration laws to deter these people from thinking that a caravan of thousands is the right way to enter our nation. But I am still amazed at the level this pinhead doesn't get the real problem. It's as if he has been on an island with no outside news for years.

Between the media and the left, the National Emergency was the only way Trump was EVER going to see funding for border security. Hell, as I posted in the OP, the Speaker of the House was proud of her interference.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
4,000 in one day?

Build the damned wall already, build one on Mexico's southern border too!

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
lock them up www.youtube.com... turn them around back at a point along the border and expel them, by force if necessary, man woman and children, No anchor, No quarter. Hire illegals, forfeit your business license.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
lock them up www.youtube.com... turn them around back at a point along the border and expel them, by force if necessary, man woman and children, No anchor, No quarter. Hire illegals, forfeit your business license.

And forfeit the business itself and any profits or assets therefrom - treat them like drug dealers

(Libtards to scream; "Oh No ! My Nanny/grass cutting/pool-cleaning costs will rise. Oh, the humanity !!")

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I thought Trump's tough stance on illegal immigration was slowing things down but the people coming from Central and South America are increasing, I think they're making one big push before the wall is built. Word is out that Trump is clamping down on illegal immigration so these people are trying to come before it gets too late.

Although I sympathize with these people I understand the need for things to be done legally and I strongly condemn Mexico for allowing the waves to freely pass through their country and for not doing anything on their end to secure our shared border. IMO this is a direct result of the cartels paying off the Mexican government to secure smuggling routes.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Very obviously, we need to change the asylum laws,

There are no asylum laws in the US. Not since the policy of wet feet/dry feet for Cuba ended
A better remark would have been-
We need to fix the asylum givers.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Cavuto is a globalist. All he cares about is making money. Sure he may be "Conservative" in some things, but he doesn't care about the US as a nation. When you lay it out like that, his stance makes sense. He sees it as an opportunity to continue depressing wages, and continue having profits at the expense of the people that keep this country going.

In my opinion he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, he will sell out his fellow Americans as long as he stays above them, and has absolutely no qualms about it.

join