It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Secret Files Released on Lost Ancient Human Civilizations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I bet I can find the original unaltered version of this book in PDF format on the dark web - either from before it was classified or afterwards.

There are literally hundreds if not thousands of websites out there on the dark web that are devoted to hosting items like this.

I've come across many similar items in the past, usually found by hackers or moles, or from data dumps that have later been made available on platforms with searchable content.

I'll have a check for it one evening this week and will let you know.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Here You have a pretty decent explanation why this book could have been (if it was) classified as opposed to the bunch of other similar doom and gloom books with similar theories. Around 8:30 mark if you don't have the time to sit through the whole thing

Edit to add link
www.youtube.com...
edit on 3/4/19 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Was there not another thread on this some time ago. But anyways, who knows why people or groups classify anything, not like it does anything, its kind of like asking why does ATS always 404 some thereads, especially considring there is nothing new in them.

I chock it up to more silly things humans do, which is about 99% of things. But anyways, that book is just a rehash on an old tale. I think its more modern popular rendition is a little book so pretentiously called the book. Or the bible as known in popular speak, as bible just means "book" in Greek. Pretentious indeed right? As if there never were any other books. But then again, it did come to popularity in the dark ages, so. Would anybody back then even question that pun.

Its like a whole evolution in Ebonics, if you dig what I am saying yo. Anyways, shift happens, and is bound to happen. Nothing new under the sun after all. Besides Ebonics, that may be new, I mean I dont think the previous civilizations had quite the swagger in the linguistical department that our current civilization has.

You know what, I think that just may be the one crowning achievement of this civilization, Ebonics. I mean in every other department previous civilizations have been there and done that, and most times done it better, much much better. Yup, it just may be the pinnacle of this civilization crowning achievement. Ebonics. Now we just need to build 6 million ton rock building filled with CDs or tapes on ebonics, so that future civilizations will one day after were gone, know of our greatness. If we start now we can achieve this great feat sometime in the next 500 years or so. Give or take.

As for the whole Adam and Eve story, everybody has a story and theory on it. But I suppose in time we will see.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NibiruWarrior

Go you good man,keen to see where that leads

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Really interesting, started to read some of the PDF of the book you provided. Very good informative ideas and theories. The idea of the earth shifting its outer shell but not taking the sea with it, rather cutting into it causing extreme winds and flooding, makes sense. We always fear outer threats yet this is truly our greatest enemy and fear. Maybe the government knows of these disasters but does not care to inform the public, rather build their own safe havens.
edit on 4-4-2019 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Or, to quote Ringo's dry response to the "death" of Paul:

"It's all a load of old crap."

Harte

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

In my more sarcastic moments (or lucid? Who can really tell anymore) I think this. It would explain Trump more than anything else---the politicians know the clock is almost run out and they stopped pretending to care and that is how Trump won. That is how Hillary was allowed to game the system like a ham fisted child.

When Obama won my first comments was "When is the comet going to hit?" Hollywood almost always uses a black president when the world ends lol

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The cataclysm hypothesis of Mu's destruction was something I experienced 'first hand' in a dream which I feel was actually a past life memory. I was travelling with a family which was evacuating the continent of Mu due to alleged 'natural' disasters, aiming for the region of China/ Mongolia as their new home, refugees essentially.. Then suddenly, as I was sitting in a cart chatting to a young girl while the parents were up front of the carriage, I was yanked up thousands of feet into the air, by what seemed to be an automatic space suit - similar to the ones featured in Guardians of the Galaxy (a sort of energy-based suit). This seemed to be an automated technological reaction contained in the programming of the suit, responding to the sudden mortal danger.

As I was pulled upwards by an unseen force, the family and many others disappeared as the mantle of the Earth welled up suddenly as the land mass fractured, with magma spilling over the cracked land mass, with the oceans then surging across the sinking land. I was extremely angry, furious in fact - as though I knew that one person in particular was responsible for this terribly destructive event, that it was technologically initiated, an attack which was rooted in nothing more than childish spitefulness. A powerful 'god-like' figure had applied a sort of 'death star' weapon of mass destruction, causing the loss of an entire continent into the mantle as the crust cracked open, with rushing tsunami covering over the evidence of there ever having been a continent/island there in the first place.

I knew who did it, and I was livid.

I believe it was one of the beings we would call the Sumerian 'gods', possibly one of the senior members of that hierarchy such as Enlil. I was mortified, devastated, livid with righteous indignation, and immediately plotted to hold the traitor to account over his targeted genocide.

Crazy story but absolutely true - it was a very clear 'past life' memory in my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Where was it shown the book has always been available? Also where is it shown this single document is part of a larger file held on the author? I've only seen people make these claims and not provide any proof of this. Perhaps I missed it.

Where is it shown it wasn't?

What was the FOIA request for ?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You know, I have the urge to dive in in the deeP Web, but I have read that it is not a safe Place to be if you do not have some IT system Protection or whatever hacker skills. It is not fair for us ordinary men for only the hackers to use freedom of the Internet today without being sPied on.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You know, I have the urge to dive in in the deeP Web, but I have read that it is not a safe Place to be if you do not have some IT system Protection or whatever hacker skills. It is not fair for us ordinary men for only the hackers to use freedom of the Internet today without being sPied on.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Where was it shown the book has always been available? Also where is it shown this single document is part of a larger file held on the author? I've only seen people make these claims and not provide any proof of this. Perhaps I missed it.

Where is it shown it wasn't?

What was the FOIA request for ?

You made the claim and therefore you need to validate the claim. Since you cannot validate the claim you attempt to deflect by reversing the question and then asking an entirely irrelevant question to deflect even further.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

" the adam and eve story "

for sale

note publication date - 1993

further :

earlier version

please note this is the 3rd edition of the book

so it was NOT " quickly suppressed "

you are wrong - get over it

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

You made the claim and therefore you need to validate the claim.

I don't need to do anything.

You can read my first response to you where it answered what ever questions you keep asking.

Since you cannot validate the claim you attempt to deflect by reversing the question and then asking an entirely irrelevant question to deflect even further.

How is it even partly irrelevant let alone entirely as you put it asking if you have read the FOIA request when the thread is a book that released with declassified stamps on it due to one?

Your ignorance is astounding.

Or your attempts at trolling are childish at best.

edit and the irony of you saying this

Since you cannot validate the claim you attempt to deflect by reversing the question and then asking an entirely irrelevant question to deflect even further.

is just funny

edit on 8-4-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

" the adam and eve story "

for sale

note publication date - 1993

further :

earlier version

please note this is the 3rd edition of the book

so it was NOT " quickly suppressed "

you are wrong - get over it

Stop being an ignorant ape. I never made the claim is was "quickly suppressed". I asked for validation it was widely available for sale.

It's ok if you don't understand.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You were the one who made the claim, therefore, you need to validate the claim. I admitted perhaps I missed somewhere your claim was validated and asked you to show me where it was proven.

Deflecting away from that fact doesn't exonerate you. It's in simple print for everyone to see. It's funny how a person who is in the wrong is challenged to validate a claim they immediately go to deflection with the troll argument. It's similar to black people playing the race card every time they have no basis for an argument.

edit on 8-4-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

You were the one who made the claim, therefore, you need to validate the claim. I admitted perhaps I missed somewhere your claim was validated and asked you to show me where it was proven.

Deflecting away from that fact doesn't exonerate you. It's in simple print for everyone to see. It's funny how a person who is in the wrong is challenged to validate a claim they immediately go to deflection with the troll argument. It's similar to black people playing the race card every time they have no basis for an argument.

what claim did I make?

Please quote it if you want me to hold your hand to walk you through and clarify whats written.

However if you are going to quote me saying this

"yet the book was always available in the public realm," without whats written just below it then you haven't a leg to stand on as I made no claims that weren't already made in this thread and links provided to show that the book was available to the public, why you keep singling me out is why I suggested your attempts are childish.

You mention deflection numerous times in last few posts yet won't address the things that answer your questions.

Not just in this thread either, hence why I say "Or your attempts at trolling are childish at best."

and mention irony.

if you want to discuss or show it was classified then do so and explain how it was published in 93 if it was classified at that time and then declassified in 2013.

This is explained in this thread why its stamped as being declassified because it was part of a file held on the author.

If this is wrong and I made those claims which I didn't then show how its wrong and show that I didn't try explaining what others have said prior to me trying to explain it which discounts what you claim that I claimed.

Otherwise make up more ignorant analogies about blacks or what not to get who know what point you are trying across.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Don't get triggered. I asked for you to provide validation the book has been in the public realm for the length of time you say it has. That's all.

I'm genuinely curious myself and I cannot find where THIS SPECIFIC DOCUMENT has been available for the past 54 years.

I've also asked for clarification on why the CIA would stamp a document as no longer being classified if it was never classified to begin with? This one is puzzling as well. If you have information that explains this then by all means let's have it. I'm not challenging you here. I want to know.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

stop being an evasive dishonest wing nut

the claim of " quickly suppressed " came from the thread authours OP and source

now why are YOU ignoring the 1993 edition

acording to OP - it was not " declassified " untill 2013

now you have validaion that it was availiable - what you going to do ????????????????????

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

ah - you now want - info about this " specific document " - thats just moving the goal posts

the book was held in the CIA archives for " reasons "

but if you are going to discuss the " specific document " - why is it interspersed with pages from a copy of time magazine ????????????????????

for the final time - it was NEVER classified - it was just an archive holding

the lack of origional classification demonstrates this

ie - no stamp marking it " restricted " , secret " " top secret " etc etc etc

" declassified - authorised for release " - is a blanket caveat to ensure that all material has been vetted to ensure that it contains no classified material

hence the time magazine pages are marked identically

was time magazine ever " classified "

get a grip and admit you is wrong - move on

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join