It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Secret Files Released on Lost Ancient Human Civilizations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...…...between this data and Gill Broussards data....people have enough to learn key points....my job here is done...good luck to all....remember being at a safer area is not the same as being in a J-shaped underground shelter at a safer area.Now you understand the Atacama Nazi-Argentina connections.
edit on 1-4-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

the reason they would have classified it is that the book may have caused a form of mass hysteria , why would they want a populace that are afraid of the end of the world !

although I am skeptical as to why they would have classified it to begin with as it doesnt sound to alarming
but then why would the CIA classify the national geographic with an interview with Admiral Richard F Byrd on his antarctic expeditions !

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
As the book was never classified, as demonstrated by its continued availability, the premise of the thread is nonsense. Just another reason to question "videos" as evidence of something.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

the reason they would have classified it is that the book may have caused a form of mass hysteria , why would they want a populace that are afraid of the end of the world !

although I am skeptical as to why they would have classified it to begin with as it doesnt sound to alarming
but then why would the CIA classify the national geographic with an interview with Admiral Richard F Byrd on his antarctic expeditions !

It was never classified and there's nothing in there that would have caused anyone to go hysterical.

...except maybe with laughter, if they knew anything about history, geology, paleontology, or physics.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Right Byrd I assume you have heard of the Ahnenerb, know of the NAZI third reich's clandestine paranormal operations and belief in the occult including committing human sacrifice by some account's at himmlers castle,.

Though considering what the NAZI's got up to elsewhere including turning some concentration camp victims' into Soap - proven by a genetic analysis of a bar of Nazi soap found in Poland and worse this was minor when taken in the context of there many other crime's if no less horrific.

After the War the OSS (my own grandfather was we believe an OSS operative, he was certainly British military Intelligence before the war though at that time he was operating against the IRA between the wars) definitely sat upon countless NAZI document's and classified a great many of them, some thing's were more classified than others but something along the line's of this supposed book may have made the mistake of Quoting some document's and name's which were at that time still classified, if so sanitizing the book which would of course have been done by human's whom may have then been over zealous may have led to this whole stink.

So what I am saying to you is that this book may very well have been classified even despite it's seemingly innocuous subject matter especially if it went over some facts that had been kept classified since the war that had not yet been reviewed by the relevant department's necessary to stop classifying such matters.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
We are destroying the earth why doesn't she kill us all, we are the stressors to all life on earth, then again stress and evolution come hand in hand, what if the earth made us for this purpose, what if she destroys us when we find out en-masse that we are here for one purpose and if we ever get wise to it she will raise the vibratory levels so we cease to exist, then on to a new cycle.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
So what I am saying to you is that this book may very well have been classified even despite it's seemingly innocuous subject matter especially if it went over some facts that had been kept classified since the war that had not yet been reviewed by the relevant department's necessary to stop classifying such matters.

It wasn't really clasified/hidden. They got a copy as part of the files they kept on the author.

But nothing in that book would be anything that would terrify/horrify the world. Seriously. Have you read it? It's pretty short (and pretty goofy, in my own biased opinion.)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: sapien82

It was never classified and there's nothing in there that would have caused anyone to go hysterical.

...except maybe with laughter, if they knew anything about history, geology, paleontology, or physics.

You keep saying the document was not classified yet the actual document posted on the CIA website clearly shows it was "declassified in part". The CIA is part of the federal government and as such is required to follow classification and declassification protocols with regards to documents being released into the public realm.

How are you arriving at a document being released by the CIA with the proper declassification markings as required by government regulations pertaining to declassification markings as not having been classified?

You can make obtuse claims that if one were simply to "know anything" about history, geology, paleontology, or physics we should therefore conclude this book to be comedy. I would proffer you are being exceptionally short sighted and egotistically assumptive in your statements.

History has been hidden, manipulated, manufactured, and erased.

Geology is limited to no more than 7 miles deep which is as far as we have been able to drill into the Earth's crust. The seismic wave that shook the Earth in 2018 remains unexplained today.

Paleontology is the study of life on Earth yet we've been told 99% of all life to have ever lived on Earth is now extinct. For a 4.5 billion year old planet and considering Man has been around for 300,000 years but our first recorded (not known) civilization is only 6,000 years old leaves a monumental gap in the study of life on Earth.

Physics is an attempt to understand how the Universe behaves. It studies matter and its motion and behavior through space and time related entities of energy and force. Yet we still don't have a viable explanation for gravity. Physics is comprised of endless unproven and debunked theories and off shoot pseudo sciences like string theory which cannot be proven.

I'm not arguing the book is legitimate but I don't agree with your casual attempt to debunk it either.

edit on 2-4-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There are literally thousands of books containing the same New Age clap-trap.

Why would anyone classify this one?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

I guess this is what this thread is trying to answer, im sure you asking WHY has moved it forward lol

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

You keep saying the document was not classified yet the actual document posted on the CIA website clearly shows it was "declassified in part". The CIA is part of the federal government and as such is required to follow classification and declassification protocols with regards to documents being released into the public realm.

yet the book was always available in the public realm,

That is what Byrd has been saying, its been shown where copies were published and where they could have most likely been found.

So as Byrd was saying the book itself was not classified but was just a part of the documents the CIA held about the author.

How are you arriving at a document being released by the CIA with the proper declassification markings as required by government regulations pertaining to declassification markings as not having been classified?

Why not read what they are posting, they have answered this.

Paleontology is the study of life on Earth yet we've been told 99% of all life to have ever lived on Earth is now extinct. For a 4.5 billion year old planet and considering Man has been around for 300,000 years but our first recorded (not known) civilization is only 6,000 years old leaves a monumental gap in the study of life on Earth.

Huh?

I'm not arguing the book is legitimate but I don't agree with your casual attempt to debunk it either.

Good for you.

What is being debunked is the book was classified and hidden from the public.

There is no logic to those claims.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

What is being debunked is the book was classified and hidden from the public. There is no logic to those claims.

Quoting myself

so as to spell it out in another manner hoping some will understand.

The book was apart of other documents held, the book itself was not classified but the file they had on the author was.

when that file on the author was declassified the files could be viewed, the book was a part the files held hence why the PDF file found on the CIA website has declassified on it, like all files and documents that are declassified.

One can read this 4 page thread or the other thread a few months to a year ago about this book and see if it was published at least twice how was it classified and hidden from the public, how and why was the book in public libraries if it was supposed to be classified and hidden?

A copy of the book was part of the files held on the author,

why is that so hard to understand by some?

The book is an entertaining read, if its supposed to reveal a hidden history would it be available to the public if the shadow governments want to keep this information hidden, would it be part of declassified documents on the CIA website if its revealing hidden history meant to be kept secret?

It seriously looks like many open minded thinkers watch YouTube and have their open minds programed by a YouTube video just like the so called sheeple are programmed by MSM, no questioning just repeating what they're told if it fits their beliefs.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
So a book written in 1963 called "The Adam and Eve story" was released in 1965 and then quickly pulled and made classified by the CIA.

Got a link to support this claim (pulled/classified by the CIA)?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

No I have not read the guy's book.

That is a good answer, to me I actually would not agree with the author anyway at least as far as his conclusion based on crustal displacement comes into it, as you know I believe the geological evidence at sites of long volcanic activity including some of the earth's super volcano's more or less proves that a full crustal displacement did not take place.

The line of former Hawaiian islands for example make a nice neat and even very predictable scar across the pacific plate upon which the current Hawaiian island's are situated meaning that the plate has moved across the sub-crustal thermal plume that powers those volcanic formation's at a predictable rate with no massive sudden shift in the region and the same can be shown at several other volcanic sites around the world.

Volcano's related to crustal crumple zone's though are not of the type that could be proven either way as they are powered by magma produced by plate friction rather than sub-crustal plumes.

It does not mean that something big either did not or can not happen though just that there is no real evidence without contrary evidence to back up claim's that such an event did take place.

Rather I favor continental tipping which usually happens at a rather more sedate pace however like many geological action's I do believe it has in the past and will in the future also occurred much more rapidly when certain criteria have been met.

For me the mechanic's of the last one which I believe affected the south american plate or at least a great part of it and the young Atlantic ocean plates would have been a mixture of a cataclysmic end to the ice age, sudden increase in ocean pressure pushing downward on the place, reduction in magma displacement under the ocean plate with the reduced weight of the formerly ice capped continent's having become more buoyant on the underlying magma (even though magma at those pressures is actually as hard as steel it is still semi fluid and shifts like any fluid or gas to areas of lower pressure) causing them to rise while the magma flowing under them from beneath the ocean crust allowed the ocean bed to sink deeper with the added pressure of the sudden increase in ocean weight.

Couple this with the western side of the meso american plates probably riding over the much older and thicker crust of the Pacific ocean plates which probably include the remnant's of what are called proto or failed continental masses - in such regions the pacific plate would extremely thick and you have a positive pressure pushing not only the Andes up but also as it is riding under the meso american plate along with the sudden reduction in pressure on it's east coast and the subduction of the Atlantic ocean plates creating a huge mechanical force that would have only needed one geological trigger to cause a huge earthquake and tilt the entire south american plate thrusting the andes which were already mountainous fjords right up and sinking perhaps up to a thousand mile's - perhaps even more of former land surface on the east coast of mesoamerica into the atlantic ocean.

Of course I can't prove this and am not a former Geologist or any such thing and though I may know a bit more than the average layman I am definitely no expert on the subject.
edit on 2-4-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
There are literally thousands of books containing the same New Age clap-trap.

Why would anyone classify this one?

That IS the question.

Possible answers are what we are trying to figure out.

And I think you will find those answers are the real question's we have to ask.
edit on 2-4-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

actually - " was it ever classified " ? is the first question

and a big hint - that indicates it never was = the utter lack of any classification in the actual document

look at some other documents for context

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

this part of OP:

So a book written in 1963 called "The Adam and Eve story" was released in 1965 and then quickly pulled and made classified by the CIA.
It was to be unsealed in 2013 but when it was only 57 of the 238 pages were released.

most of what got redacted was about the 12,068 year cycle of Catastrophies befalling the Earth (Next expected ELE due 2046) due to a Solar Micro Nova complicated by a magnetic pole-reversal/ and a crustal displacement of some 30 degrees/ along with a sudden ice-age onset immediately following the Micro-Nova of the Sun that burns up the Earth surface...

yep, the 4 horsemen of the end-time Apocalypse event happens in our lifetime, amigo

do search for Dr Doug Vogt & his hypothesis on a YT channel

or else here:

...A cascade of circumstances is occurring from now until around 2050 that heralds the arrival of a major plasma event on earth. In Emergency Management we always said, "It is not if, but when."

shepherdsheart.life...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

I guess this is what this thread is trying to answer, im sure you asking WHY has moved it forward lol

It was a rhetorical question. The book has always been avaiable to read.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Where was it shown the book has always been available? Also where is it shown this single document is part of a larger file held on the author? I've only seen people make these claims and not provide any proof of this. Perhaps I missed it.

It's a legitimate question as these documents were released as part of a FOIA request. I'm sure you are aware a FOIA request is the full or partial disclosure of previously unreleased information and documents controlled by the United States government upon request.

If the book has been generally available since 1965 then why would it be part of a CIA file marked as classified? I get you are saying the documents were merely part of a larger file held on the author but what are the other documents that are part of this previously classified file and why would a publicly available book be marked as "declassified - approved for release" when its been in the public purview for 54 years?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join