It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Secret Files Released on Lost Ancient Human Civilizations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NAVO66

The "non sanitized " version is more interesting, IMO.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

What is weird is why it was classified? With so many similar books out there what info did this one have that TPTB wanted kept from the light?

For the sake of argument let’s say that the TPTB know that there was previous civilisations that were knocked back into the Stone Age by some catastrophe and that such catastrophe are cyclical. That no matter what they did the majority of the worlds population would be wiped out in an upcoming catastrophe, but that with planing and preparation it would be possible for some to survive.

Well naturally you would want to keep that information secret so as not to throw the world into chaos, you wouldn’t want people to know about your deep underground military bunkers, or your break away civilisation project. It would be analogous of the sinking titanic where there simply wasn’t enough lifeboats to save everyone.

I mean in a SHTF scenario how many would want others to know where their bug out bag is, or share their carefully acquired provisions with random strangers?

Maybe that’s where the missing millions or is it trillions have disappeared into? Maybe that’s why our civilisation has broken down into a parody of itself? Because it’s all going pan anyway?

Just something to consider...

My reminds me of the matrix....im the one btw.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

At first I was kind of caught up in it,then realized every yahoo on Youtube and other social networks,.are showing and commenting,which makes me think another half truth

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

a reply to: one4all

Mass migration by billions is easily possible you claim. To where exactly?

Millions escaping on massive GRANITE craft? Really?
I have theorized the first "flying" craft, were of stone. They do not rely on Air as the support. Think Magnetic levitation, MagLev.

The destination, is rather concerning. I keep thinking about "The Cookbook"...

You don't accept invitations aboard Cattle-car type Craft promising to save you...when large craft land and offer to save you...ask yourself why they waited so long....lol....don't voluntarily load their shipping Craft with stock for them.

I wouldn't call it MagLev.

Neutral Dimension Generation...NDG.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Or they may not have had space ships at all, but instead took refuge in underground man made cave systems like the ones in Turkey and other regions. Perhaps there is something to the Native American legend that the first people came from under the ground?

Ah the twilight zone, I used to like that program but I much prefer Blackmirror at least it’s topics are more likely.

Yes,compare the genealogical records for RH- blood types....it will lead to high altitude survival areas.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Hmmmm....a very deep rabbit hole indeed!! Wow!! Great topic, OP!!

From what I can gather the reason the book was classified (in short) was due to the pole shift topic .

Likely unbeknownst to Thomas, secret meetings were being held at the Pentagon in early 1948 (the year of release of Thomas' Book). It seems Thomas' theories closely matched theories which were being secretly discussed by scientists at the Pentagon in 1948. These theories were a result of findings from Maj. Maynard White's earlier polar expeditions and showed evidence of previous rapid polar shifts. The theory holds that the poles flipped nearly 90 degrees in a matter of hours, but then would slowly return to their original positions over time. Therefore archeological and scientific extrapolations of pole movement over the centuries were in error. These rapid polar shifts wreaked havoc on Earth, causing among other things the last Ice Age.

Thomas' pole shift theory closely matched White's observations which were the subject of the secret Pentagon meetings. These theories posited that the causation was internal, not external as had been thought previously. Einstein was even involved at one point to make calculations about for Hapgood's book The Earth's Shifting Crust published in 1958 (ten years later). It was a dumbed down version of Thomas' book with a lot of details along with most of the calculations missing. Einstein would later refute some of his calculations as being in error, lending even more credence to White's observations and Thomas' book 1948 book.

So what was it that was being secretly discussed at the Pentagon? Well it seems, after the evidence was provided, the discussion evolved into whether or not the public should be notified as a pole shift of this nature would be an ELE (Extinction Level Event). The concern was it would create worldwide chaos and anarchy. Some test articles were trotted out in various publications to gauge the public's reaction. These publications went largely unnoticed. They felt like the public needed to be notified (somehow), but were unable to decide how. This led to Hapgood's 1958 book which was basically a sanitized version of Thomas' original theories. Much of the redacted portions of Thomas' book are the calculations and backup.

What's interesting here is, why did the CIA choose to declassify parts of the book in 2013? And, what did Thomas' redacted calculations conclude? They were apparently strikingly similar to previous calculations by others, perhaps even more accurate. Is a pole shift right around the corner?

ETA - I guess it should come as no surprise that Hapgood was a former member of the OSS (predecessor to the CIA)

And Einstein was great friends with Velikovsky who had a book burned in 1950 worlds in collision

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Tagging for later

2nd

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Mass migration by billions is easily possible you claim. To where exactly?

Millions escaping on massive GRANITE craft? Really?
I have theorized the first "flying" craft, were of stone. They do not rely on Air as the support. Think Magnetic levitation, MagLev.

The destination, is rather concerning. I keep thinking about "The Cookbook"...

You don't accept invitations aboard Cattle-car type Craft promising to save you...when large craft land and offer to save you...ask yourself why they waited so long....lol....don't voluntarily load their shipping Craft with stock for them.

I wouldn't call it MagLev.

Neutral Dimension Generation...NDG.
Lol, I would say don't enter any hyper dimensional craft

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is very interesting and have looked at various links to it.

Scary stuff if it all happens in SIX days, ending on the Seventh, where have we heard that from....

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Yes only black triangles are the good guys. Its a simple test. the ones who get on the cattle cars are too stupid to live. The remainder gets the choice to ascend to a higher form. not spiritual but evolve a bit.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I do find it interesting how there are so many articles in just the past year speaking about a pole shift reversal occurring in south central Africa. Though they mainly are downplaying the after effects in their theorizing.

Using the timeline and locations given in this PDF...you find a pattern that points to the next shift occurring in south Central Africa...a better guess is closer to Angola. It is an interesting but frightening theory the author provided, if true.

Definitely an interesting topic and have to give to the OP too for bringing this to ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
a reply to: moebius

The quotes and claims all come from the embedded vid.

Check it out as I’m assuming you haven’t watched it yet, a few of those points are addressed

The CIA collects information related to national security and to foreign governments. There's nothing in that book that involves secret information -- in fact, it's all been published in other books before and since then. It's packaged along with a story from TIME magazine, which suggests that the CIA was interested in Chan Thomas and not the book. In fact, the book seems to have remained on library shelves -- the third edition was published a few years later, and it was even republished in the 1990's by a small press. Thomas wrote two other books and they were not yanked from any shelves.

So ... it's been around for everyone to read ever since he first wrote it.

What to make of that? Well, Mr. Thomas reveals in his biography that he's the world's "foremost expert" on a lot of things, and in the 1960's the US government was interested in psychics and predictions (among other things) and may have flagged him and bought a copy of his book because they thought that he might be able to accurately predict earthquakes (as he claimed in his biography.) It's clear that he really inflated his credentials and I think they discovered this pretty quickly.

So there's nothing in the booklet that they tried to hide. As I said, it (with all its bad science and absurd physics) has been available continuously since the 1960's for anyone to read.

NB: I read it. It's pretty dreadful stuff... hamhanded writing and a mishmash of facts, half of which he doesn't get right. He didn't bother to look up when various events occurred and we have implausible things like the Mayan language being the forerunner of Egyptian and Greek.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You can get a legit copy on eBay right now.

For $2000.00

www.ebay.com...:g:0uIAAOSwAvFcXwzE

Don’t want to be banned, I’m not the seller or telling anyone to buy anything.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain that ancient culture is also responsible for the flying spheres/ orb UFOs

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Granite isn’t magnetic for starters, so we can rule maglev out. But let’s say there was some kind of anti gravity tech they could use or knew about, how would you transport and sustain millions until conditions on earth were habitable again?

I’m don’t know what you’re referring to by “the cookbook”

that is in reference to an episode of the twilight zone... .

alien ships around the world they fix disease and famine and they start taking people to their planet, they gave us a book called "to serve man" just as the scientist is getting on the ship, his lady assisitant runs up and says we have deciphered the book "to serve man" IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!! the alien shoves the scientist on the ship!

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
duplicate post

edit on 31-3-2019 by research100 because: duplicate post

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
duplicate cpost
edit on 31-3-2019 by research100 because: duplicate post

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You can still get hard copies , and they are available at certain libraries and universities so the whole notion of something being hidden is easily debunked by simply getting or finding a copy .
www.worldcat.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrJasper
You can still get hard copies , and they are available at certain libraries and universities so the whole notion of something being hidden is easily debunked by simply getting or finding a copy .
www.worldcat.org...

That is untrue....something being found does not mean it was not hidden...hidden from normally occurring mainstream access.Meaining if you in any way interfere with the normal natural evolution of the books existance it has been hidden....destroying as many copies as you can qualifies...buying and removing from the market qualifies banning qualifies...ect ect ect.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Granite for spaceships would be important because granite has a lot of crystal in it.

People go 411 close to large granite boulders.

Granite aids inter dimension travel.

Granite might protect against radiation during travel.

Doesnt dent easily.

That's why you see granite doorways that lead no were. Space gates? Jump gates?

Anyway, it's possible to make a ship from stone that floats on water.

Maybe the pyramids are built of a composite including crystal, so they can be moved by vibration, jumping.

Adam and Eve book sounds interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join