It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Secret Files Released on Lost Ancient Human Civilizations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I always consider it a good day when I find something ATS worthy that isnt politics
The thread title comes from the Youtube vid.

So a book written in 1963 called "The Adam and Eve story" was released in 1965 and then quickly pulled and made classified by the CIA.
It was to be unsealed in 2013 but when it was only 57 of the 238 pages were released.

If youre familiar with Hapgood and Hancock then you will be familiar with the basic premise of the book.
Civilisations rise and fall cyclically, there have been many before us and we are destined to be a lost civilisation ourselves one day.

It clearly states that the Pyramids, Easter Island, Baalbek and many South American ruins are remnants of this lost cultures or cultures.
He talks about Atlantis and Mu and how they were destroyed by periodic cataclysms coming not from outer space from from the Earths internal processes

What is weird is why it was classified?
With so many similar books out there what info did this one have that TPTB wanted kept from the light?

Another odd fact is that the Author, a Chan Thomas, cannot be found anywhere.
He is obviously an academic yet no info exists on him anywhere.
Each page also has "Declassified in part, sanitised version approved or release" at both the top and bottom of the pages

Here s the Vid, Its by the same guy talking about Atlaantis being in the Eye of the Sahara which is also worth a look if you havent seen it.

And a link to the declassified version from the CIAs own website PDF version
edit on 30/3/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

From what I undressed the book itself wasn't classified, it was just part of a dump of files that were declassified. Not sure how legit it is but there's a picture of Chan Thomas here.
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I suscribe to Jimmy's channel, Bright Insight.
I recommend everyone to do so, he brings up some interesting theories.

His video on the Eye of the Sahara actually being the ruins of Atlantis is fascinating

This book/document he talks about here sounds like an interesting read.
80% of it is redacted by the CIA which tells me there's some meat we ain't being served...

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

So a book written in 1963 called "The Adam and Eve story" was released in 1965 and then quickly pulled and made classified by the CIA.

Can you provide any proof for it being "quickly pulled"?

It was to be unsealed in 2013 but when it was only 57 of the 238 pages were released.

What is your source for this claim?

The table of contents matches the number of pages. From a quick look it also seems complete. The only weird thing here is that the CIA had this book in their files in the first place.

Could it be that there have been multiple editions of the book. With the first version being rather short?

The Adam and Eve Story
Emerson House; 3rd edition (1965); 55 pages

The Adam and Eve Story: The History of Cataclysms
Bengal Tiger Press; Published November 28th 1993; 232 pages.

Chan Thomas was supposedly an electric engineer and a self proclaimed psychic, claiming to be in contact with ETs.
edit on 30-3-2019 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

The quotes and claims all come from the embedded vid.

Check it out as I’m assuming you haven’t watched it yet, a few of those points are addressed

edit on 30/3/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

What is weird is why it was classified? With so many similar books out there what info did this one have that TPTB wanted kept from the light?

For the sake of argument let’s say that the TPTB know that there was previous civilisations that were knocked back into the Stone Age by some catastrophe and that such catastrophe are cyclical. That no matter what they did the majority of the worlds population would be wiped out in an upcoming catastrophe, but that with planing and preparation it would be possible for some to survive.

Well naturally you would want to keep that information secret so as not to throw the world into chaos, you wouldn’t want people to know about your deep underground military bunkers, or your break away civilisation project. It would be analogous of the sinking titanic where there simply wasn’t enough lifeboats to save everyone.

I mean in a SHTF scenario how many would want others to know where their bug out bag is, or share their carefully acquired provisions with random strangers?

Maybe that’s where the missing millions or is it trillions have disappeared into? Maybe that’s why our civilisation has broken down into a parody of itself? Because it’s all going pan anyway?

Just something to consider...

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

He talks about Atlantis and Mu and how they were destroyed by periodic cataclysms coming not from outer space from from the Earths internal processes

This quote threatens "space". By saying threats do not come from it almost sounds like space is not what we were told it is?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I always consider it a good day when I find something ATS worthy that isnt politics
The thread title comes from the Youtube vid.

If youre familiar with Hapgood and Hancock then you will be familiar with the basic premise of the book.
Civilisations rise and fall cyclically, there have been many before us and we are destined to be a lost civilisation ourselves one day.

It clearly states that the Pyramids, Easter Island, Baalbek and many South American ruins are remnants of this lost cultures or cultures.

With so many similar books out there what info did this one have that TPTB wanted kept from the light?

Another odd fact is that the Author, a Chan Thomas, cannot be found anywhere.
He is obviously an academic yet no info exists on him anywhere.
Each page also has "Declassified in part, sanitised version approved or release" at both the top and bottom of the pages

Here s the Vid, Its by the same guy talking about Atlaantis being in the Eye of the Sahara which is also worth a look if you havent seen it.

And a link to the declassified version from the CIAs own website PDF version

We have the catalyst and causality of the Adam and Eve Story covered here already on ATS....its called a Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave …… and IMHO people should read and heed the Adam and Eve story.www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

This quote threatens "space". By saying threats do not come from it almost sounds like space is not what we were told it is?

Well considering Atlantis and Mu are as real as Narnia and Middle Earth ...... does it really matter? We're talking a book that makes a bug's bunny cartoon look like serious modern drama.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Amazing what is under your feet sometimes and when you have the keys to elevators that go underground to BASEMENT LEVELS

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30/3/2019 by stonerwilliam because: link added

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

What is weird is why it was classified? With so many similar books out there what info did this one have that TPTB wanted kept from the light?

For the sake of argument let’s say that the TPTB know that there was previous civilisations that were knocked back into the Stone Age by some catastrophe and that such catastrophe are cyclical. That no matter what they did the majority of the worlds population would be wiped out in an upcoming catastrophe, but that with planing and preparation it would be possible for some to survive.

Well naturally you would want to keep that information secret so as not to throw the world into chaos, you wouldn’t want people to know about your deep underground military bunkers, or your break away civilisation project. It would be analogous of the sinking titanic where there simply wasn’t enough lifeboats to save everyone.

I mean in a SHTF scenario how many would want others to know where their bug out bag is, or share their carefully acquired provisions with random strangers?

Maybe that’s where the missing millions or is it trillions have disappeared into? Maybe that’s why our civilisation has broken down into a parody of itself? Because it’s all going pan anyway?

Just something to consider...

No....NATURALLY you would want everyone to survive and to thrive.....some Cycles of Humanity born on Earth work together GLOBALLY and leave here ENMASSE.....it is entirely possible to do that...mass migration by the billions is easily possible.

You would NOT WANT TO KEEP anything secret...especially technology....for example David Hamel taught us to build massive GRANITE CRAFT capable of saving MILLIONS per craft......to build them easily quickly and for little cost.

There is no defense for how we ended up here and now....people who are evil are responsible...we should be DEPARTING BY THE BILLIONS NOW....instead we are about to renew Global Oil reserves like other unfortunate Cycles do.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

First, I strongly believe Mu, is short for Lahmu. Second, I strongly believe the earth is not filled with molten lava!

The pole shift does happen but it does not bring the destruction mentioned. Wars, do that. Wars that have given us a history that is fragmented and completely out of context.

Atlantis and (Lah)Mu were destroyed by acts of war.

The level of these wars are beyond our "present" comprehension because there are those among us who wish it to remain, hidden.

And that is why this subject is "Classified".

"The day the Sun stood still" is a hint as to what happened. It tells you exactly what happened! No floating internal ball of lava is required!

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Big fan of Bright Inside, one of the few Youtube guys I'm subscribed to. I've always believed we are a race with amnesia and have forgotten far more about our history on this planet than we realise.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

"The day the Sun stood still" is a hint as to what happened. It tells you exactly what happened! No floating internal ball of lava is required!

Better to start with recent history and the WARS of 1812 and what both sides in that conflict witnessed and wrote about in letters and journals .

The bright light that appeared brighter than the sun burning stone and making it melt like butter

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And al those beautiful buildings pulled down in early America en.wikipedia.org...

www.bing.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30/3/2019 by stonerwilliam because: link added

100yearsagotoday.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 30/3/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

dp
edit on 30/3/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
My questian is the way the CIA put the date on there! its year/month/day when in the USA we use day/month/year, just seems odd to me, maybe it's nothing

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

for example David Hamel taught us to build massive GRANITE CRAFT capable of saving MILLIONS per craft......to build them easily quickly and for little cost.

Not sure if youre aware but granite isnt exactly the optimal weight and aerodynamics for flying craft

Its really easy to make all sorts of claims

People shouldnt believe everything they hear on the internet.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Mass migration by billions is easily possible you claim. To where exactly?

Millions escaping on massive GRANITE craft? Really? I have more faith of surviving a global catastrophe with a bug out bag, and I have no faith in that.

The stampedes on Black Friday tell me all I need to know about where humanity’s at.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Mass migration by billions is easily possible you claim. To where exactly?

Millions escaping on massive GRANITE craft? Really?
I have theorized the first "flying" craft, were of stone. They do not rely on Air as the support. Think Magnetic levitation, MagLev.

The destination, is rather concerning. I keep thinking about "The Cookbook"...

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I have theorized the first "flying" craft, were of stone.

I can theorize that Dinosaurs were actually mechanical devices put here by aliens to clean up troublesome species, but that doesnt make it true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join