It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden is done because of his creepy groping

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

If this happened, as it has been reported, in 2014, then the question is why did this woman wait until now?

I would think (and based on all the Trump accusations the same):

- It's more believable at this point in time than when it happened.

- It's a career killer

- Who would actively go against a very powerful 2nd in command WHILE he's in command?

Seems like legit reasons.

I mean, if you can't look at one of his many pictures alongside women and see what we're seeing.... You're blind. I remember seeing a picture of him with some bikers and one of the biker's wives.

In that picture, he looked so much a pervert. You could see it... And she was a grown woman. If you look to the right, you can see that very upset look on her husbands face. The photographer didn't say, "Hey buddy... pretend he's taking your woman". That was a REAL look on his face. You could tell it wasn't coincidence because there was another picture in that same group where he was so very uncomfortably close to her. He's not like this in pictures with men. He's like this with women and little girls.

My daughters are in their 20s. If he EVER acted like that with them, I'd beat him down like she was 10 and he was 18 for being such a unrelenting pervert. That's some serious "no grandpa, don't touch me there" sick crap right there.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yeah. Molesters always molest in front of an audience.

I don't know if Biden is a freak or not. But I do know there is a lot of hypocrisy being demonstrated here.

You can easily find a dozen similar videos of Biden getting waaaay too personal with people. Usually attractive young women. Sometimes kids.

Conservatives call him "Creepy Uncle Joe" for a reason.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It's all on YouTube. He's super creepy with all woman but especially little girls. He sniffs their hair, whispers in their ears and kisses them. Worse is how he grabs them by the arm and pulls them close to him. He then puts is hand around their side with his hand close to their breasts. It looks like hes trying to cop a feel on these young girls. No sense of fear, he tries it on national TV. He has NO sense of personal space or inappropriate behavior. You can see some of the young girls are uncomfortable. Even more so the parents are uncomfortable with how he's behaving with their children. Even the adult woman he's touching look uncomfortable. I'd wouldn't let him touch me or my daughter like that.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I remember that back during his days as veep, it was reported that Biden would frequently walk around the vice president's residence completely naked. That's about when people started noticing how touchy-feely he always was.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just when I thought Joe Biden couldn’t creep me out anymore.

I ran across this ........

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Just when I thought Joe Biden couldn’t creep me out anymore.

I ran across this ........

The look on that guys face!!!!! Priceless!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Looks like he's officially running now...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
But we did not have film of Trump touching little girls and getting his hand swatted away.
BIG DIFFERENCE there.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

And he’s got a gun !!!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Don't bet on it.

Clinton was worse and he got away with it.

He's privileged to be from the party of never does anything wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Don't bet on it.

Clinton was worse and he got away with it.

He's privileged to be from the party of never does anything wrong.

the left was so invested in Clinton they couldn't afford to let him fall
plus he did his stuff in private.

Biden is expendable. like Al Franken. I suspect they'll both end up on the sidelines bewildered; why us? we didn't do anything a bunch of other people are doing / have done? weren't we good leftists?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Why should we care and is this any different than say Trump who has done and probably will still do far worse when it comes to that?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: alex1999

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
April 25, 2019

The newest face of FoxNews, Donna Brazile, says everyone should focus on Joe Biden's future...not his past.

But it looks like his "past" statements got some of our brave soldiers murdered.

Source: twitter.com...

I'm sure Brazile doesn't feel the same way about Donald Trump.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Question - What would a President Joe Biden do to the PRESENT Economy , Job Growth , Needless Regulation Elimination , Immigration , Low Tax Rates , Foreign Policy Gains , and Overall Wellness of the American Peoples Outlook on things Today ? Answer , He would Fook them ALL Up .....TRUMP 2020 .....The Making America Great Again Saga WILL Continue ..........

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

Why should we care and is this any different than say Trump who has done and probably will still do far worse when it comes to that?

Been Sleeping in a Cave Much ? President Trump RULES Dude ....................LOL .......

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Main Reason " Sleepy Joe " Will Freakin' NEVER Become President of These United States . He Farts the Dust of his Own History .........

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Testimony about Joe Biden's actions in 1993..

“We were alone and it was the strangest thing,” she said. “There was no like exchange really. He just had me up against the wall.”

Reade went on to say that she was wearing a business skirt with no stockings because it was hot at the time. While up against the wall, Reade says Biden’s “hands were on me and underneath my clothes.”

“He went down my skirt but then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers,” Reade emotionally continued.

Reade also said Biden was kissing her and saying multiple things to her. She remembered a couple of the comments.

“I remember him saying first, like as he was doing it, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else,'” she said.

“And then him saying to me when I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing, and I kind of just pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’
Source: newsone.com...

This is probably just a FALSE accusation, don't cha think?

After all, Presidential candidate Joe Biden is a distinguished former Vice President....and U.S. Senator!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Doesn't matter if it's fake or real, the MSM is going to absolutely crush him now, rake him through the coals!
hastag metoo!

OH wait, this is about biden? Nevermind, he's innocent. Nothing to see here, move along people!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join