It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US approves secret nuclear power work for Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) said in the document that the companies had requested that the Trump administration keep the approvals secret.

"In this case, each of the companies which received a specific authorization for (Saudi Arabia) have provided us written request that their authorization be withheld from public release," the NNSA said in the document.

A Department of Energy official said the requests contained proprietary information and that the authorisations went through a multi-agency approval process.

Many US legislators are concerned that sharing nuclear technology with Saudi Arabia could eventually lead to a nuclear arms race in the Middle East.

US approves secret nuclear power work for Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia going to be a radioactive waste land soon with all those leaking power plants. Prepare for more Muslim immigrants people.

Other links about the news:
futurism.com...
time.com...

edit on 29-3-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Doesn't seem very secret.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It’s not too hard to figure out the motivation .

If Iran gets Nukes, Saudi Arabia gets Nukes.

The world is screwed.

Nuclear proliferation is now the name of the game.

It’s like passing around a M-80 in a crowd.

Sooner or later someone’s going to have bad impulse control and a cigarette .
edit on 29-3-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

psssttt...this world's been screwed since 4 seconds after the creation of dirt. Where you been?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Every'bady gets a nuke!

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

For Iran nukes would mean that you can't bully them around with sanctions or with aggressive military maneuvers and deployments.

No one's going to use them, even in the scenario of a nuclear powered Iran and Saudi Arabia with fiery threats being flung because.. nobody wants to lose everything. Iran wouldn't even use it on Israel and if they had nuclear tipped missiles, launching enough of them would ensure 100% destruction of geographic Israel.

First, they can't damage Jerusalem with it because of Islamic holy sites and second, they know that the U.S. and/or NATO would vape their armed forces and Government completely, occupying indefinitely the remains. It's always mutually assured destruction in one way or another.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
a reply to: Lysergic

For Iran nukes would mean that you can't bully them around with sanctions or with aggressive military maneuvers and deployments.

No one's going to use them, even in the scenario of a nuclear powered Iran and Saudi Arabia with fiery threats being flung because.. nobody wants to lose everything. Iran wouldn't even use it on Israel and if they had nuclear tipped missiles, launching enough of them would ensure 100% destruction of geographic Israel.

First, they can't damage Jerusalem with it because of Islamic holy sites and second, they know that the U.S. and/or NATO would vape their armed forces and Government completely, occupying indefinitely the remains. It's always mutually assured destruction in one way or another.

North Korea has nukes and sanctions against them. However they are subservient to China. Iran is subservient to nobody, soon to have nukes and the government are religious extremists. Give SA nukes and them nuke eachother over BS beliefs before they bigger ideas.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

The world is screwed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

wow an M-80 dang I haven't heard of them for over 50 years.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I almost used “cherry bomb” . But I thought it would have really dated me.

For my whole life I thought that the first nuclear exchange would be between India and Pakistan.

But if Iran and Saudi Arabia get nukes all bets are off the table and the timeline is probably accelerated .

edit on 30-3-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Every'bady gets a nuke!

I guess i'll give up on the diy version, bladder is struggling to collect enough for a viable davey crockett.

and....more domes in the desert? i'll dust off me prostrate mat lol!

f,

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Really I think it is best if every nation has a nuke. I know the CIA would agree with that. No more "big wars".

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I bet most of the people saying Iran should have nukes if they want them will yell SA shouldn't have them.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap
What a shame that the US is allied with one of the most radical,fanatical states in the ME region and also supports their actions against humanity.On the other hand they sanction and sabotage the Iranian regime and bring misery to their people...Perhaps it is about time that the US changes it,s policies in the region and takes real steps towards peace and stability instead of interfering and sabotaging in other countries affairs.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I’ve found that most of the people cheerleading for Iran are Putin fanboys.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

More Trump actions. This madman and corrupt Trump giving nuclear power to the country that perpetuated the jihadi lunatics is a disaster. Trump likely is being bribed to do this.

What he’s doing will likely end in massive destruction in the near future.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

More Trump actions. This madman and corrupt Trump giving nuclear power to the country that perpetuated the jihadi lunatics is a disaster. Trump likely is being bribed to do this.

What he’s doing will likely end in massive destruction in the near future.

Maybe you will be right about Trump. But you have never been right about him yet, so I doubt it.

Seriously. Is that supposed to be a full spin from the accusation that Iran bribed Obama's administration for their nuke deal? Because that was a very weak attempt.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

The world is screwed.

Kushner gets bailed out.

Fixed it for you.

Treasonous actors are betraying the US because they can.

How does that help you?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Its been known for a long time if Saudi Arabia wanted nukes they could buy them from Pakistan.

They have all the oil money they need to buy them.

edit on 10-4-2019 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED

Its been known for a long time if Saudi Arabia wanted nukes they could buy them from Pakistan.

They have all the oil money they need to buy them.

How are you qualified to make that statement?

Especially since Trump is making a big hadoo about Iran and he did business with them

www.vanityfair.com...

You all don't hear yourselves.

top topics

join