It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Federal Court Finds California Magazine Ban Violates the Second Amendment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ah yes... and we just rammed 2 more Patriot judges into this circuit. Excellent

Even better is not only were Shamstein and Que Mala (How bad) Harris not consulted, but they had actually voiced their objection to these two specific judges. Which was even more reason to confirm them

CA you will stop infringing on the rights of all the good people still living your state (for some unknown reason). But heck, I can't blame folks for not wanting to leave their homes just because their politicians were seemingly pulled fresh out of the mcdonalds drive through and put into public office

I hope they choke on their tears at all their garbage laws we are going to invalidate.
Now if only a person could be ruled "Unconstitutional" or Constitutionally offensive they'd be set

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This will help in Nevada as well as we face anti-gun California transplants who think it's ok to invade someplace and start taking away rights.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It just blows my mind how so many people want to lay down their guns and give up. The just want to die. Unbelievable! They simply want to give up and let evil run over them.

People must be getting dumber and dumber.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
What?
2nd amendment?
What?

What about the one before that one? Are guns worse than boobies?
www.rollingstone.com...

To answer your question, no but they're pretty close. A gun can kill you or protect you. Boobies on the other hand can get you in trouble with your wife and make you wish you were dead LoL. In my book that makes boobies more dangerous than guns, but I still like both of them

top topics

<< 1   >>

join