It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Days for Life leader attacked in San Francisco

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is what the "tolerant left" are doing in today's world.

This coward a$$hole didn't want this 85 year old man to state his opinion. Instead the left-wing thug took the banner from the old man, and when the old man tried to get it back from the thief, the "left-wing nazi" began beating the 85 year old man...

Although not everyone in the left is like this, in general this is the left today, it isn't just the far left-wingers anymore.

With left-wing/democrat leaders like Hillary stating that "civility can only return when democrats are in power" and with the calls for "incivility" against anyone who dares disagree with the left-wing narrative, such as the calls by Maxine Waters and others to "accost Republicans/conservatives anywhere you find them." These are the real people who have turned today's political discourse "toxic."

They blame it all on POTUS Trump, when in reality it is the left which have brought back hate. Hate against anyone who dares not think "left-wing." Unfortunately hate breeds hate, and violence.

The left in general doesn't want discourse anymore. If you don't agree with their narrative "you are a nazi, like a holocaust denier (even though you are not denying the holocaust), a science denier (even though you use science to disagree with the left), an Islamophobe, a xenophobe, a bigot, etc, etc, etc."

This is just sick. I hope this thug is caught and spends a long time in jail.

What happens when a country loses it's ability to discuss any sort of topics with civility?

edit on 29-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Because an 85 year old is the only person they can get away with doing this kind of putrid garbage to. Again, this snip will happen more and more until one of these idiots run into someone who will fight back, and possibly with lethal force. It'll be interesting to see if the one who fights back gets the Smollett treatment. Prob not.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sad is my only word.
It's going to be that you won't even be able to wear a tee-shirt with an American flag printed on it.
By the way, I wonder if someone would do that (tee-shirt) in East Los Angeles.
edit on 0300000056232019-03-29T20:23:56-05:00235603pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Honestly, the left won't condemn this because the old guy was using his right to free expression and the left is against that.

link   

This crap enrages me.

Dude, get a job and have a damn purpose. My money says pol will find this dude pretty quickly, so at least there's that.

Just like the bike lock attacker...
edit on 29-3-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Realistically, that guy is old enough to be an actual real ww2 nazi. Everyone knows you're supposed to punch nazis.

I think we should wait for more info.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Or, the old man is old enough to be a WWII survivor.

Most people know what the nazis were like to the Jewish people, but most people don't know that Jews were treated almost as badly by the communists in the former U.S.S.R.

There are videos showing communists beating Jews in the streets back then. Many Jewish people were also murdered in the streets by the communists in the U.S.S.R. It was so bad that many Jews decided to join the communists so they wouldn't be attacked. Meanwhile many others fearing for their lives escaped from the Soviet union towards Israel.

If you were to take a stroll in certain parts of the former U.S.S.R. today you would find graffiti calling for the death of Jews, using diminutive terms against the Jews, and you will even find swastikas today. Even today, in many parts of the former U.S.S.R. all the problems occurring in those areas are being blamed on the Jews...

edit on 29-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Can you give more info on what's actually going on in the video?

Or is this just another borderline psychotic rant about those evil leftists boogeymen?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Or is this just another borderline psychotic rant about those evil leftists boogeymen?

I know it was short, but...
Did you watch it? In what scenario would that be okay to kick the elderly man on the ground?

Honest question.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Ah, so you don't see as "evil" what the left-winger is doing to this old man?

The old man is a "pro-lifer" who had a sign about pro-life "40 days for life." The "good mannered leftist" didn't want that evil sign about "pro-life" to be shown around, so to "fight the evil old nazi man" the "good mannered left-winger took by force the sign from the old man..."

The "nazi old man wanted to get his sign back from the thief" so "the good mannered left-winger throws the old man, who we all know is a nazi, to the ground and starts beating the old man...

I mean, c'mon we all know that "pro-lifers are evil nazis" right? You want to stand up for the life of another human being?... You are evil, because "you want to tell a woman what she has to do with her body..." /sarcasm...

edit on 29-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I bet the attacker 'Stands with Adam Schiff' and was 'With Her'.

Maxine Waters and Eric Holder have emboldened the racist and intolerant to violent actions but turn on any news station in the USA and hear nothing but Orange Man Bad.

edit on 29-3-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Did you watch it? In what scenario would that be okay to kick the elderly man on the ground?

Nah, I get that... It was the insinuation of Hillary and anyone who's politically left leaning having something to do with the attack that I was referring to.

At what point does having a passionate political opinion just become a paranoid delusion?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Nah, I get that... It was the insinuation of Hillary and anyone who's politically left leaning having something to do with the attack that I was referring to.

At what point does having a passionate political opinion just become a paranoid delusion?

Probably when you start beating up old men in public because they don't think like you do.

I find it sad that you condone this but it's expected, I guess...

By Any Means Necessary.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Calling for "incivility against the political opposition" because you didn't win, and stating that "civility can only return when democrats are in power" are calls to accost the opposition, and even for violence against the opposition. Or did i miss the revisionism of another word by the left? Did civility and incivility changed meaning recently?...

edit on 29-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I find it sad that you condone this but it's expected, I guess...

How can I condone it when the video doesn't even give any contexts of what's actually going on? For all anyone can tell, that could've been the young dudes sign and it was the old dude trying to snatch it.

I was simply referring to the rant that followed... which suggests all politically progressive individuals are some type of coordinated evil force, going around beating up old men!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

How can I condone it when the video doesn't even give any contexts of what's actually going on? For all anyone can tell, that could've been the young dudes sign and it was the old dude trying to snatch it.

Because you are looking for excuses to justify it.

Because it's your ideology that is doing it.

So you feel the need to rationalize it away instead of just realizing what it is that your ideology is capable of and having an introspective moment.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Because you are looking for excuses to justify it.

Because it's your ideology that is doing it.

So you feel the need to rationalize it away instead of just realizing what it is that your ideology is capable of and having an introspective moment.

My "ideology" dictates that the majority of people are just petty simpletons in general, no matter what their political leaning is.

So I really have no need to "justify" or "rationalize" anyone's actions.

I just call it how I see it.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

www.sfchronicle.com...

“The victim is an 85-year-old male and the suspect approached him and attempted to steal the victim’s banner,” said Officer Robert Rueca, a San Francisco police spokesman. “The victim was using the banner for a planned protest. The victim attempted to stop the suspect from taking the banner. That’s when the suspect assaulted the victim.”

www.dailywire.com...

Footage of two attacks — both this attack on the elderly man, and one attack on another pro-lifer that occurred just two days prior — was likely captured by surveillance cameras outside the Planned Parenthood facility. But the abortion giant reportedly will not cooperate in this regard with authorities, noted Life News.

According to the pro-life outlet, the same perpetrator "threw a sign, table and pro-life literature into the street" during a pro-life vigil with the San Francisco 40 Days for Life campaign two days before the attack. "He knocked two men to the ground during that incident as well, including the same elderly pro-lifer he attacked again on Thursday."

"The vicious attack against our elderly client is intolerable," said Life Legal Senior Counsel Allison Aranda. The legal team is representing the elderly pro-life victim.
edit on 29-3-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I hope they throw that piece of s#it in jail just like bike lock boy.

NBC link for those who won't believe any source other than MSM

www.nbcbayarea.com...

edit on 29-3-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Since we all have our broad brushes out and paint progressives with one incident.

I think this is a great representation of conservative Republicans and their deviant sexual ideology. You know who you are....

www.rawstory.com...

I have other examples if you want to see them....perfect examples of Republican family values!!!
edit on 29-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join