It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Hacked Hillary’s Server, Congress Knows, Comey Lied About It

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Great info here about how the Clinton server systems were sending out duplicate emails to a foreign third party.

Info gathered from IG reports and Congressional testimonies.

FBI knew in 2015.

Of course this was part of the cover-up to protect the defacto next President.

Deep Sea fishing 😎and Comey lied about it apparently !!!

Strzok said he couldn't remember anything 😆

Controlled Reverse Espionage

China Hacked Hillary’s Server, Congress Knows, Comey Lied About It, But Still No Probe

At the end of January, an Epoch Times reported that the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) told the “FBI in 2015 that a forensic review of Hillary Clinton’s emails unearthed anomalies in the metadata of the messages. The evidence in the metadata suggested that a copy of every email Hillary Clinton sent during her tenure as the secretary of state was forwarded to a foreign third party.” Evidence proved the third party was China.

Gee if the FBI was told in 2015 that a foreign third party, probably China had hacked Hillary’s private server why then did FBI Director Comey say a year later:

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked

During a July 2018 Congressional hearing, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tx) confronted Peter Strzok with the information that ICIG reportedly found an “anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server. And when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, went to an email address that was not on the distribution list, an unauthorized source.” Gohmert said the ICIG presented the findings to Strzok, who responded to the Congressman that he didn’t remember.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The conspiracy girl in me wonders if China hacked the server at all, but instead gave the Clinton Crime Foundation enough money to get an all-access pass...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Some reactions to Hillary's emails in China ...........

😁🤣😂😂🤣😂魂都嚇沒了 || The soul is scared

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The conspiracy girl in me wonders if China hacked the server at all, but instead gave the Clinton Crime Foundation enough money to get an all-access pass...

B-I-N-G-O

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it is suing the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) for details of a meeting with the FBI regarding national security threats associated with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s “private” email system.

Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit after the ODNI failed to adequately respond to a July 13, 2018, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request (Judicial Watch Inc. vs Office of the Director of National Intelligence (No. 1:19-cv-00807)).
For purposes of clarification, the meeting in question was referenced by Rep. Louis Gohmert during the testimony of Mr. Strzok at a House of Representatives hearing on July 12, 2018.

Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said during a hearing with FBI official Peter Strzok that the ICIG reportedly found an “anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list. It was a compartmentalized bit of information that was sending it to an unauthorized source.”

Judicial Watch Sues for Details of an Intelligence Office Meeting with FBI Regarding Security Threats Caused by Hillary Clinton’s Illicit Email System -03/27/2019

Man, these guys are like a dog with a bone; they just don't let go.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I will not trust the Trump administration until this bitch goes to jail.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yeah.
Prob more like.
"Please don't hack me at 192.168.0.0"
"Buy my book"

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Yeah.
Prob more like.
"Please don't hack me at 192.168.0.0"
"Buy my book"

actually it was 24.187.234.187

😎

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The FBI mentioned quite a while ago that lots of countries hacked the DNC, I assumed that included Hillary's server. There were China, Russia,. and Israel mentioned. Maybe that is why the Democrats have now been pushing antisemitism.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The FBI mentioned quite a while ago that lots of countries hacked the DNC, I assumed that included Hillary's server. There were China, Russia,. and Israel mentioned. Maybe that is why the Democrats have now been pushing antisemitism.

Maybe the DNC is worried Israel sold some "information" to Iran 😉

Everybody has their "price" 😎

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hillary made it easy for them, didn't she. Not even a basic firewall.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary made it easy for them, didn't she. Not even a basic firewall.

Her firewall had some bricks missing 😃

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Dammit! This administration (Trump DOJ) has enough criminal evidence to bring Obama, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Jarrett, Rice, Yates, Strzok, Nellie Ohr, Glen Simpson, Steele, and 20 more people to TRIAL FOR TREASON!!!

What the hell are they waiting on?!?!

First thing you know, there will be a 9/11 type catastrophe, and all this will be put on the back burner for a couple of years, while the various statute-of-limitations for prosecution expire!!

ARRRRRRGH.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Something is wrong. What I don't know yet.

Wishful thinking would suggest the closer to Nov 3rd 2020 the better.

Especially when they have a probable Democrat Candidate 😎
("Democrat Candidate" used in the loosest possible meaning)*

* "Candydate" more applicable 😎

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

In my line of work (structuring insurance portfolios) I see entire families and plans go down the drain, because what should have been done today, was put off until "when the time is right". But catastrophe prevented that "right time" from ever arriving.

Evil people aren't just sitting around waiting for President Trump to declassify info that will destroy them, and their families. It's almost certain they're plotting to make sure he misses his window of opportunity.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Yup.

They're trying.

Let's hope Trump knows the better plan 😎

Maybe the enemies play a "smollett" and fail 😎

in the meantime ........

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Something is wrong. What I don't know yet.

Wishful thinking would suggest the closer to Nov 3rd 2020 the better.

I see the logic... but I see that same logic would have been even more crucial the 2018 midterm election. At least if Team Trump were working for the people -- and not themselves.

I'll "believe" when Obama is brought into the fray.... instead of meeting with freshman Democrats and telling Rashida Tlaib how proud he is of her...

new topics

top topics

join