It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Accused of Unwanted Sexual Sniffing and Kissing.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The left eating their own - let's be clear here, Biden is leading the polls for the Dems and the far left, who control the media, don't want him. They want a radical. Harris, Spartacus, Warren etc...

The Dem race is going to be hilarious to watch as they burn themselves down even further.

I think the main reason that biden hasn't announced and might not actually run is because he has advisors telling him he'd be slaughtered if he ran.

Slaughtered moreso by his fellow dems in the primaries. If by some miracle he made it through that gauntlet, trump would absolutely finish him off.

It might literally be committing political suicide for him. This isn't the dem party of 10 years ago, old rich white men that are in any way "toxic" in their interactions with women are getting tied up and burned alive. That man has way too much baggage that could ruin him.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Jonjonj

Imagine how'd you feel if Joe Biden smelled your hair?

Imagine.

Depends entirely on which hair we're asking that question about, doesn't it?

We're talking about your back hair.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

As a high function autist, this kind of thing makes my skin crawl, but is it sexual?

A good question, but one without a sure answer based on what we know. I don't think this should exactly be taken in the "sexual assault" direction based on how frequently Biden has been videoed and photographed doing this to women, BUT it does paint the man as a bit of a creeper. www.dailymail.co.uk... e.html

If you looked at this through the eyes of an HR rep, he'd be fired immediately as a massive liability to any company via sexual harassment lawsuits and employee turnover rates. The same, arguably, could be said about Trump's "grab 'em" comment, but that was a one off verbal comment in a conversation between two individuals while this issue with Biden is evidenced multiple times with direct physical contact, not just hearsay or verbal braggadocious claims.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Jonjonj

Imagine how'd you feel if Joe Biden smelled your hair?

Imagine.

Depends entirely on which hair we're asking that question about, doesn't it?

We're talking about your back hair.

How far down the back, though?

ETA: I'm surprisingly not a hairy man beyond my ridiculous facial and head hair. I credit my Scandanavian/Blatic ancestry to that.
edit on 29-3-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Pretty much - the Dem candidate will be a woman and anything but white. Most of all a radical.
Obviously we know the Dems don't hold real votes for their nominee - they just choose them.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Pretty much - the Dem candidate will be a woman and anything but white. Most of all a radical.
Obviously we know the Dems don't hold real votes for their nominee - they just choose them.

Well, at least joe has the benefit of actually polling well, so if he decided to run at least he'd have a somewhat legitimate reason for it(an expectation of winning).

Beto and Bernie are just wasting their time and other peoples money, they don't have a chance in hell.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Creepy old Joe. His opponents are going to beat him over the head with all the photos and videos of the creep factor he has going on. To be fair though, there is more documented evidence of weirdness with Biden than they had against Kavanaugh, and look at the circus that happened there..........

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
www.usnews.com...

Biden Swims Naked, Upsetting Female Secret Service Agents, Book Claims
VICE PRESIDENT JOE Biden enjoys swimming without a bathing suit, a new book claims.
Biden, who’s flirting with a run for president in 2016, gives Secret Service agents an eyeful both at his Delaware home and at the vice president’s official residence in Washington, D.C., according to “The First Family Detail” by Ronald Kessler.
“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler writes in the book – due for release Aug. 5.
“Female Secret Service agents find that offensive,” he writes.

edit on 29-3-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I hope he runs.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Biden is creepy.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

No proof other than her word. Like that lady who said Justice Kavanaugh groped her. No proof.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Didn't seem important at the time so why is it important now?

You can't ask questions like that in this day and age, where a sexual assault is concerned.

link   
So is the pound me too movement going to go after Biden with all the gusto that they used on kavanaugh.

In the interests of fair play and everything.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No proof other than her word. Like that lady who said Justice Kavanaugh groped her. No proof.

Well, if they were ever in the same room together that's a much stronger case than whats her name had against kavanaugh.
edit on 29-3-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Didn't seem important at the time so why is it important now?

You can't ask questions like that in this day and age, where a sexual assault is concerned.

Why?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

He smelt her hair ffs!
We truly are in bizarro land, I GET IT, NO CONTACT EVER!!!

Can we move the f*** on now?

In chronological order, it was:

1. Squeeze Shoulders.
2. Sniff Hair.
3. Kiss the head from behind.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Talk about selective outrage!

She has that right. Don't question.

link   
if some dude smelled my hair I'd f**** punch him

I get why it's weird

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Well, if they were ever in the same room together that's a much stronger case than whats her name had against kavanaugh.

That's a whammo...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh man oh man!

Is this democrat race going to be fun!

Bebo Biden Ocasio-Warren is going to crash and burn babeee!

Crash and friggin' burn!

I hope Biden runs. Newt Gingrich said he might not, because of what's about to be revealed about his former boss, Barack.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join