It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Accused of Unwanted Sexual Sniffing and Kissing.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The Mainstream Media is IGNORNING Joe Biden's improper touching of CHILDREN.

One Example of it here: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Honestly that's creepy as #

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Sounds like you hsve not seen the rest of the videis out There. Otherwise you would be concerned. And its not just adults which is scary

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Presidential candidate JOE BIDEN may have developed sniffing and groping fetishes, due to so much family stress. Or maybe Hunter Biden's stress developed in order to cope with his Dad's fetishes.

WOW: A crack pipe, two drivers licenses, and an Attorney General badge were found in Hunter Biden's rental car, according to Arizona Police.
More at: twitter.com...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When in doubt smoke crack lol.

*clap*

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

It's ok I'm sure a Biden fan will be along to explain the innocent intention behind this.

Dont trust your eyes, let an expert help you understand the reality of the situation... honk honk.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hunter Biden... the basehead

Joe's sniffing issue may be a case of the apple not falling far from the tree... wonder if Old Joe likes the way Coke smells?

I think his son will be his ultimate undoing in the election race. His multimillion dollar connections to the Ukraine will be raw meat for angry jackals if/when the GOP flip the tables on the failed foreign collusion narrative the Left shat the bed with when they invented it to use against Trump. Unlike that exposed as false narrative, Biden actually has already proven major conflicts of interest within the Ukraine.

2020 is going to be Reagan/Mondale part 2.

ETA... I also am amused Biden's son was in AZ to see a "colon hydrotherapist." I wonder how that revelation will play out as Joe tries to connect with America's common man and Bible Belt voters? "My son travels to have enemas and his bowels hosed out while he smokes crack" somehow doesn't strike me as a good selling point to iron workers, farmers, coal miners, or anyone else with half a hair worth of manly pride.
edit on 18-5-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join