It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's been too long since i've been back here.. and i guess it's time to check iI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
hey folks..

i was once a constant follower of ATS.. Daily.. Hourly...

i even contributed .. but fell away..
in fact it's been years since i've really logged in ....

What did i miss?
edit on 3/29/19 by darrman because: i hit the wrong button too early

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: darrman
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

There's some new rules I see you're not quite up to speed on 😎

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, seeing how theres a post on Obamas birth certificate.....not much.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: darrman
Hmm- May 2015. You appear to have missed Trump's election campaign, which has had a lot of influence on the current atmosphere of ATS.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
We went through a dimensional shift around 2012. This is now called the Mandela Effect.
We got rid of the planet named Pluto.
We found a new planet heading our way named Nibiru. This planet will collide with our atmosphere and destroy life on Earth.
We elected a reality tv host to help guide us through this tremendous extinction event.
Oh, and we still don't know where Obama was born.

edit on 29-3-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If you are a trump supporter you will be welcomed with open arms...if not then move along...

Check out the top and trending threads for the new ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The world ended ... twice.
Other than that same old same old.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There’s a whole Q thing goin on with some people. They spend day and night deciphering Cracker Jack codes and Bazooka riddles. Literally hundreds of pages of posts dedicated to nobody at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

yeah i have heard of this Q person..

i am like -" whatever, mr present day nostradamus ,
talk straight , or don't talk at all "

edit on 3/30/19 by darrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Welcome back, fellow Washingtonian
Not quite in the shadow, but I see it just about every day. Everyday that I go outside.

A LOT has changed...

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
There’s a whole Q thing goin on with some people. They spend day and night deciphering Cracker Jack codes and Bazooka riddles. Literally hundreds of pages of posts dedicated to nobody at all.

Yeah then theres these other people who Dont follow Q, yet they speak with an air of knowing what the hell they are talking about, so, that's an interesting phenomenon that's also new.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If you are a trump supporter you will be welcomed with open arms...if not then move along...

That's not true. I think most of the people here respect the views of non Trump supporters. It's the constant over the top nonsensical hatred just for the sake of hatred that we are against. Go find a KKK meeting if that's your cup of tea.

I'm sure they hate Trump almost as much as you, due to his support for Jerusalem, all the amazing things he has done for minorities, especially blacks, telling transgenders they can use whatever bathroom they want in his hotels... youd be among good company I think.
edit on 3/30/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: olaru12

Go find a KKK meeting if that's your cup of tea.

Thanks for proving my point.

darrman, this is the perfect example of the NEW ATS.
edit on 30-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Assassin82

Yeah then theres these other people who Dont follow Q, yet they speak with an air of knowing what the hell they are talking about, so, that's an interesting phenomenon that's also new.

I tried to play along with that q thingy. But I have a “fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me” approach to such things.

Needless to say, it appears others have a “fool me 2,000 + times” philosophy. To each their own.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Same here. Last time I logged in was 2017 once, but before that really since 2012 after the whole Japan earthquake thing.

Been a busy time since there. But children of the flock always find there way back!

top topics

join