It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cher Hopes Robert Mueller Resigns in Protest

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So, is Cher Romani or Native American or Canadian or none of them?

Seems Cher was guilty of cultural appropriation before it was fashionable. Cher and Lizzie Warren.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Left-wing pop star Cher proposed that ( …… Fill in the blank, whatever). "

Cher is a great singer, but not a great thinker.

I pretty much love her music, but discount about everything else that comes out of her mouth, and recommend for others to do the same thing.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
Cher is a great singer, but not a great thinker.

Auto-tune is a great singer, Cher was little more than Auto-tune's ride to the party.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
have to agree, she has never been that good of a singer.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkPotato

So much this...its pretty clear to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together that there was a metric f*ck ton of corruption going on in Obamas whitehouse and other subordinate departments. I thought Bush was bad but damn...he went and topped him!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Her singing without Auto-tune has always sounded like Nancy Pelosi looks when she's chewing on her own tongue.

She chews her lyrics... it's not an enjoyable listening experience by any measure.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Truth!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Suggest you go easy on Cher. She suffered brain damage after skiing into a big tree, about 20 years ago.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As much as I'd love to be able to go back and switch them...that was the better half lol!
edit on 29-3-2019 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: toolgal462

Her singing without Auto-tune has always sounded like Nancy Pelosi looks when she's chewing on her own tongue.

She chews her lyrics... it's not an enjoyable listening experience by any measure.

Did they have auto tune in the 60s and 70s? She never had any range anyway. NOt much to auto-tune.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Not really but they also didn't have as sensitive of gear as we do now either...and even back then tube amps and the likes took a lot of the edge off.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I think Believe was the first application of Auto Tune, so no, her early songs were her actual voice... which sounded like she was chewing/mangling every damn lyric.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
a who let her out of Canada?

Another $30 Billion and we can construct an additional northern Wall to ensure it doesn't happen again... just sayin'.

Oh, that border is a lot longer. Maybe $80 billion. Or we could just put up signs that read, "Please do not illegally immigrate to our country." They're polite Canadians. They'll go along with it.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Actually she tweeted

Before the election: Cher pledged to not only leave the country, but to leave the planet all together. She tweeted, "IF HE WERE TO BE ELECTED, IM MOVING TO JUPITER."

I wish she would have followed through, I think the Jupitarians would appreciate her much, much more.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Why do we care what cher thinks? She's not even relevant in the entertainment industry today. Talk about a non-story..

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: carewemust

As much as I'd love to be able to go back and switch them...that was the better half lol!

I thought Sony died..Cher lived, but suffered brain damage.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Good grief.

I'm pretty sure he already "Resigned" when he handed his report in.

2 more weeks and the report will be out. It is unbelievable how f'd up these people are.

They never demanded the report about Bengazi or any thing from Hillary's email investigation - a summary of the findings were perfectly ok with them then.

It is amazing they really have convinced themselves somehow this report they already know the conclusion of is somehow going to "Get Trump"

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
a who let her out of Canada?

Another $30 Billion and we can construct an additional northern Wall to ensure it doesn't happen again... just saying'.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The confusion of the collusion delusion has many people at their best game 😎

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So how do you resign from a contracted job that has ended?

Asking for a friend.

Obtain a time travel machine, then go back and resign before you started maybe?

<< 1    3 >>

join