It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cher Hopes Robert Mueller Resigns in Protest

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hollywood star CHER has made it crystal clear that Robert Mueller should resign in protest.

Protest of the fact that the full report hasn't been released to the public yet.

She went on Twitter to make her points 😆😆

CHER blames Trump 100% 😆😆

Candidate for an honorary diploma in my opinion 😆😆
(and a free custom fit designer straight jacket)

Cher Hopes Robert Mueller Resigns

Left-wing pop star Cher proposed that Robert Mueller should “resign” in protest because the full special counsel’s report has not been released yet.
“Robert Mueller Is [American] Hero,” Cher said. “I [Pray] HE RESIGNS IN PROTEST, BECAUSE OF WAY trump’s Holding On 2 His Report, By His Grotesque Teeth‼️”

“trumps,An Odious,Loathsome,Disgusting Repulsive Excuse 4 a Man.He’s a CHEAP CON MAN,WHO’S IN [Love] WITH A N.KOREAN DICTATOR,& [Kisses] THE ASSES OF 3 MORE.”

Her Tweeting Wisdom

Cher

Verified account

@cher

Robert Mueller Is 🇺🇸Hero.
I🙏🏻HE RESIGNS IN PROTEST, BECAUSE OF WAY trump’s Holding On 2 His Report,By His Grotesque Teeth‼️trumps,An Odious,Loathsome,Disgusting Repulsive Excuse 4 a Man.He’s a CHEAP CON MAN,WHO’S IN♥️WITH A N.KOREAN DICTATOR🙄,&💋💋💋THE ASSES OF 3 MORE

1:05 AM - 29 Mar 2019

edit on Mar-29-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats🍌

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yoko Bono seems scared, doesn't she.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Cher
‏Verified account
@cher

Robert Mueller Is 🇺🇸Hero.
I🙏🏻HE RESIGNS IN PROTEST,

Who or rather what is she praying to????????

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Barr has repeatedly said that it will be released.

The target date is mid-April.

Though some parts will be redacted, he also stated that he was willing to testify before the Senate. I seriously don't understand what the BFD is.

It's manufactured outrage.

On another note, Rand Paul slipped'em a mickey.

Rand Paul Blocks Resolution for the Release of Mueller Report Until Communications Also Released of Crooked Obama Officials

“We need to know was there malfeasance, was there misuse of power, did President Obama’s administration get involved in an election to infiltrate the Trump campaign to trap them? … We need to know that,” he said. “What we need to discover and we do not yet know: Was President Obama involved?”

In the name of transparency!!

edit on 29-3-2019 by LurkPotato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Are these people idiots... I would like someone ask her if she means EVERYTHING should be released...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well, Cher is Professor Emeritus and Research Professor of Government at Harvard University, so maybe we should listen to her.

No, wait... that was somebody else.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Cher Pliskin?

I thought she was dead.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So how do you resign from a contracted job that has ended?

Asking for a friend.

edit on 29-3-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Asking for a friend.

Very carefully.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If it weren't for Sony Bono Cher would be living in a trailer park and be missing half her teeth.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
If it weren't for Sony Bono Cher would be living in a trailer park and be missing half her teeth.

Didn't he find her working in a travelin' show where her mama used to dance for the money they'd throw?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
She should stay out of politics and stick to what she knows best...plastic surgery.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Asking for a friend.

I am sure she doesn’t know that, the Botox treatments are choking off her brain.
She should stick to singing or whatever it is that made her whatever she is today.
D-List nitwit.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Resigns from what position? LOL His job is over, kinda late for him to resign.

I am so sad today because it's become abundantly clear I live among stupid people. Really stupid

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Half breed...it's all I ever heard...Half breed...How I grew to hate the words....

Or was that from Gypsy's Tramps and Thieves?

LOL Both great songs!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This just in, THIS JUST IN!!!
A consortium of antiheroes led by Adam Schiff, Cher, Lebron James, and Patton Oswalt calling themselves "The Conflagration of Jackasses" have called on Ant Man to enter the quantum realm, crawl inside Donald J Trump's anus, and re-enlarge somewhere inside the Orange Gladiator's lower G.I. tract before he can use his Infinity Stones and snap his thighs together, causing death to half of the world's progressives (Who are hanging onto his stones).

When informed that Ant Man is a comic book character and not real, fans of the "Doomsday Dotards" said that Trump's presidency is fictitious and expressed confidence that Ant Man would prevail while balancing their hopes against the possibility Trump could use the gamma ray blast power they believe he possesses to wipe clean Ant Man's memory, avoiding the certain defeat of his anal passage.

Are we absolutely certain that Stan Lee didn't write the scripts the Left is going off of prior to his death? I mean really, these people are either touched in the head, acting, or flatly retarded... it's obvious at this point.
edit on 29-3-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a who let her out of Canada?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
a who let her out of Canada?

Another $30 Billion and we can construct an additional northern Wall to ensure it doesn't happen again... just sayin'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join