It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Tech. Professor says ufo's are time machines from the future....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Very interesting premise Data and there's a full radio interview with the chap here - also some intriguing comments from the late Marc Davenport about UFO time distortion and other articles exploring aspects like EM effects and the Oz factor.

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Probably the biggest false assumption with this is that all aliens are similar. ATS member humanoidlord has demonstrated that they definitely are not.

He definitely has mate and there's definitely been a huge variety of UFO occupants (and UFO shapes) reported over the years.

a reply to: TruGueser

Might not be that 'ridiculous' mate, especially when a person considers that science may not fully understand what 'time' (or 'consciousness') really is.

The embarrassing thing, however, was that no matter how hard physicists tried, they could not find a law to prevent time travel. Apparently, time travel seems to be consistent with the known laws of physics..

link

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
I keep an open mind about anything related to space, and especially ufo's. This has been discussed and mentioned before on ATS, but it is still an interesting premise. A Montana Tech. Professor thinks ufo's are time machines from our future and they are coming back in time to visit us. AS I recall some on here have mentioned they think it possible the ufo from Randlesham Forest may have been us from the future as well. I think many things possible, that we just do not know.

Professor Masters talks about this and why aliens are usually always described in the same way:

Masters writes about this theory in his newly released book, “Identified Flying Objects.” With a doctorate in anthropology from Ohio State University, Masters uses science to explain why people who report close encounters with aliens always describe them the same way. “The extra-tempestrial are ubiquitously reported as being bipedal, upright-walking, five fingers on each hand and foot, bi-lateral symmetry that they have two eyes, a mouth a nose, they can communicate with us in our own languages,” said Masters.

Masters understands this could be considered " fringe science" he says.

Here’s the point in the story where the journalist makes a flippant comment about little green men to show he doesn’t take it that seriously, but the U.S. Defense Department spent $22 million investigating the UFO phenomenon, and that’s why Dr. Masters believes it’s time scientists take a serious approach to the study of this phenomenon. “The hope is we can begin a new dialogue, get past some of the stigma and not have to defend this as science because it is very scientific as well,” said Masters. Masters has been on several radio and television programs here and abroad to discuss his book. He will appear on the national radio show Coast to Coast next week. For information on where to purchase “Identified Flying Objects,” click here.

source

They are not time machines....they are correctly called Neutral-Dimension Craft.....and the operators are not all one group there are many groups....and all are related to us one way or another....for all Universal life is related....many groups were catalysed from Earth born Humanity....some were not Earth-born.

The time-displacement we see connected to abductions are simply a side-effect of being aboard a Neutral-Dimension Craft....time does not exist how we recognise it within the Neutral Dimension Field the Craft artificially generates.
edit on 30-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
His theory is a travesty, spun perhaps to deceive those seeking answers to the UFO problem.

It's all about money and not about actual probabilities.

He's got a book to sell.

Most people that believe in UFOs are happy to cough up their hard-earned dollars to get the latest tome on the subject. I mean--our latest discoveries in this pursuit *surely gotta be* advancing on the topic, right?

[eye roll]

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I keep an open mind about anything related to space, and especially ufo's. This has been discussed and mentioned before on ATS, but it is still an interesting premise. A Montana Tech. Professor thinks ufo's are time machines from our future and they are coming back in time to visit us. AS I recall some on here have mentioned they think it possible the ufo from Randlesham Forest may have been us from the future as well. I think many things possible, that we just do not know.

Professor Masters talks about this and why aliens are usually always described in the same way:

Masters writes about this theory in his newly released book, “Identified Flying Objects.” With a doctorate in anthropology from Ohio State University, Masters uses science to explain why people who report close encounters with aliens always describe them the same way. “The extra-tempestrial are ubiquitously reported as being bipedal, upright-walking, five fingers on each hand and foot, bi-lateral symmetry that they have two eyes, a mouth a nose, they can communicate with us in our own languages,” said Masters.

Here’s the point in the story where the journalist makes a flippant comment about little green men to show he doesn’t take it that seriously, but the U.S. Defense Department spent $22 million investigating the UFO phenomenon, and that’s why Dr. Masters believes it’s time scientists take a serious approach to the study of this phenomenon. “The hope is we can begin a new dialogue, get past some of the stigma and not have to defend this as science because it is very scientific as well,” said Masters. Masters has been on several radio and television programs here and abroad to discuss his book. He will appear on the national radio show Coast to Coast next week. For information on where to purchase “Identified Flying Objects,” click here.

source

It depends what you regard as the future and whether he is talking about 'the here now'

Light travels at the rate of 186,000 miles a second I think?

Some of the stars in our night sky are not there...because their dissolved light has not reached us yet.

If however something or someone can exceed the speed of light......then that would APPEAR to come from the future.

In actual fact it is US who are living in the past

edit on 31-3-2019 by georgekkkkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Quantum physics states that anything we can think of will eventually come to pass. So a time machine is pretty much a certainty.

Instead of it producing a paradox, it becomes like a self fulfilling prophecy. A feedback loop of speculation and observation that eventually becomes reality.

The idea of something being true "now", when it does not yet exist in our timeline, is a fascinating conundrum. Just think of all of the situations that concept can imply!

Conquering time also means the capability to manipulate the space/time continuum. That means we could travel anywhere in the universe, at any time as well, and it is happening "now" ... just not for us presently.

edit on 31-3-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntdogg
I
Then a friend would argue "so, with all this grand technology, we come back from the future to mutilate cows?"
"

It pretty evident what the future holds and why the cows are mutilated and why people are anal probed by force ?

1. Wo hates cows?
2. Who doesnt support same sex marriage?
3. Who has a dedicated staff?

:

.chik fil a thats who. Chik fil a is going to run the future. You cant dismiss the facts or science.

Jking aside , if time travel exist the way its shown in the movies then we are in a simulated universe to a certain extent.
edit on 44331America/ChicagoSun, 31 Mar 2019 06:44:01 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
To travel in space, is to travel in time.

Red Green Blue

Lewis Carroll Jules Verne Neil Armstrong Dwight Eisenhower

October November December

- - - Need a punch tick for 100K umlaut - - -
Don't archive this, unless you confirm with H worker 3/31/2019
Ash Ketchum

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
With spiritualism the future is only traced out as possibilities.

In other words the future is variable whilst the past is constant.

As both future and past are related, what has passed is recorded as history.

Whilst the past is constant, the future is variable.
There is stagnation where the is no progress. The future allows us to alter it depending on the 'here-now'

To travel into the future would be impossible . Prophesies are based on the 'Acts of Probabilities'

It is possible to see things that are likely to happen providing things move in accordance to sequence order.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
"It is possible to see things that are likely to happen providing things move in accordance to sequence order."

The law of probability.

It is precisely how humans and animals learn; conditioned responses are the product of repeatable outcomes.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

But everything already exists, Einstein taught us that.

Nothing just appears from thin air. Everything is made from natural products. Call it synthetic or whatever but it all came from mother earth

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Do you have a source for your thinking, not being that guy I'm just generally interested, makes sense of a lot of things that theory, like the black sun and missing dark matter, gravity, I have heard this theory before and remember at the time thinking hmmm that is possible.
E8xE8
edit on 31-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

source

I too want to respond with NVM, but I ask you this, "Where is the evidence", I want to see the evidence with my own eyes, again.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I know for a fact that my spirit guides interact with me.

I trusted them so much that I was willing to spend thousands of pounds to stop neighbour harassment. They wanted me removed because we were not rich enough and wanted to take our land.
I had the police, council and even the other neighbours wanting me removed because we did not comply.

Our doorbell used to ring by itself when there was trouble brewing, as I then knew to make recordings. Together with the burglar alarm going off...it was all very common and 'bells would be going off up to four timers a day.

We wanted to leave because it was frightening but my guides said this is where we belong and that we must fight, otherwise we would be interfering with the plan.

We won our court battle and on the very day it went to court our doorbell rang by itself for the very last time. But instead of the normal 'ding-dong' it played a victory 'D' Day tune with The Bells of St Clements.

The point I would like to put across is that the future can be changed.

If that being the case, it would not be possible to travel into the future. Nor would there had been any need for my guides to intervene

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

First, if they're simply us from the future, why abduct people?

Secondly, if they show people apocalyptic imagery from pollution, etc., why not abduct someone with the power to change it, and not these John and Jane Does they seem to prefer?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There are ATS users who think the same, except, they're chinese and sightings of them are the result of, "highly advance recreation", where futuristic chinese aliens come to the past for vacation.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1

This makes perfect sense to me.The aliens are here and abduct people to find out what is wrong with this degenerative generation in order to save the human race. from self destruction.

The problem is with 'the seed' as it is genetically mutated. As I will say no more about this.

The future being changeable means that no one or nothing can visit either the past or future as to effect the time-date continuum.

If we roll a marble towards another marble, the chances of a strike becomes more predictable as time relates to distance.
That is all!

It means quite simply that a state of certainty exists towards the point zero.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: georgekkkkk

Interesting, that they'd come back to where it went wrong to try and fix it. I didn't think of it that way, but from what I'm seeing in the world it makes sense.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe1
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
First, if they're simply us from the future, why abduct people?

One suggestion is that they're looking for something very specific that only small percentage of the population has. What that is exactly is unknown. A particular DNA sequence that will fade out but is now needed in the future? A dormant virus?

And, again, it's a mistake to lump all these things into a single category. Many "abductions" are done with the full and enthusiastic cooperation of the people involved, once they learn that it's apparently very important and no harm will come to them. Mind control, maybe. But there are accounts.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi
Sadly there's not a lick of evidence that anything or any "body" has come here from another solar system or elsewhere in space. Maybe there's some connection, and all we can do right now is guess.

The *only* component of the UFO experience that correlates to alien visitation is that some 20th & 21st Century experiencers have received "messages" along these lines. And in every case, the experiencer with a "I met the space brothers" story was interested in the space-brothers/UFO angle before the experience happened. As when the devoted Catholic children in Fatima a century ago slowly turning their baffling encounters with a entities of light into Mother Mary, our modern abductee has a ready-made frame of reference for an encounter that a fraction of humans have experienced since the beginning of our species.

Is the intelligence "alien"? We have no reason to believe that. The intelligence Text here on Earth, that's what we know. It led Moses up the mountain. It may have led our ancestors to the usage of tools, as Kubrick and Clarke hypothesize in 2001: A Space Odyssey. It may be intelligently controlled plasma, that evolved alongside us here on Earth and can communicate with us by thought or radio waves. It might be like Jung says, a manifestation of human consciousness. There may be important data hiding in the DNA and immune systems of percipients, as Kit Green has been pursuing.

We know that a perplexing fraction of UAP/UFO cases are truly unexplained. We know the experience tends to follow family lines over time. We know pilots really encounter baffling things in the sky that can appear to do anything, beyond all known Earth physics, as if they exist in a separate reality briefly overlapping with our own. But the alien story, like the stories of angels and gods and monsters that have always accompanied mankind, is simply the way our culture explains the (as yet) inexplicable.
edit on 4-4-2019 by FieldCmdrCohen because: grammar and punctuation, and completing the Jung reference.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1

From my experience...and I go back a long way....

I was a 'contactee' , as I refer back to my teenage years. The UFOs and the aliens were ripe. Sightings were daily and things were intensive.

It was fairly concentrated in my teenage years and tailed of a little in my later years. They still keep tabs on me but nothing like before.

They seemed to have a certain curiosity with me at the time and studied me and our group intently.

Now it is practically nil.

If they could see me then and to also see me now, why has their interest tailed off?

Supposing that they could travel into the future, why spend all their time (if it exists) then instead of spreading their time evenly to where I am now?

All they had to do was to see me then and to see me now.....as why did they spend a great deal of interest when I was just a kid?

It makes me realise that although the may predict things in the future that the future must be changeable?

In such a way that they cannot cannot enter the future from the time past.

It is just a feeling that I get.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join