It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While Everyone is looking at Mueuller report The EPA Is being DEregulated Poisoning entire USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: toolgal462

Have fun in corporate pollution land.

Thank you for a most insightful response. And I genuinely mean that.

You prove exactly everything I just said, especially the part about you lacking knowledge in the subject matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Being from Industrial Michigan they are a good thing being from a farming Michigan land that has been farmed for 100 plus years is now the worst river polluter around. They are too political and like to fine people for nothing

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Since when does actual science and the EPA belong in the same sentence except when saying science disproved something dumb the EPA was on about.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Being from Industrial Michigan they are a good thing being from a farming Michigan land that has been farmed for 100 plus years is now the worst river polluter around. They are too political and like to fine people for nothing

A pig farmer in SW Michigan was fined by the EPA, because his hogs were urinating into a local stream.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Wow this is the first I'm hearing of this, sounds like trump is being just as sneaky as Obama getting all kinds of shady stuff done under cover of darkness. As for dismantling regulations ask China how they're doing with little to no regulations. Horrendous pollution and brand new buildings and cities crumbling from lack of regulations/foresight.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"government sucks so lets use more money and more government to fix it!"

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Have fun in corporate pollution land.

Great response. Totally knocked down his arguments there.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I have never read anything like that. Perhaps your sources are misleading you. Care to share?

Here's one tidbit... fda on obama food policy

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Sounds like it would have to be a long sentence. Wow, what science will people believe if they cant read? Dooooom
doomed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join