It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is at fault for Smollett hoax.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
LMAO - BAZINGA!!!!
HAHAHA

He was a democrat when his feet were hurting.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: LSU2018

he has a backbone? daddy, my feet hurt, kinda backbone?

how many years did you serve?

didn't he go to military school?

can you imagine going to military school and than getting a deferment because of hurt feet. i'd love to see that medical report, we all know it was nonsense. but, ya he a has a backbone.. sure.

Your rabid TDS is getting worse. When you are better than him, you can belittle him. Until then, the best you can do is whine like a little girl. that hate will eat you up from the inside. Rather than be happy he ins't a traitor, you hate him because he isn't. Seek help.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

I can rattle off time after time that trump said offending stuff about people of color and you will justify each and every one of them. what we need to do is understand why people think the way they do and why they justify certain things according to their perspective.

I think that trump supporters believe everyone should have the same red white and blue perspective and back the dear leader at all costs. Aside from backing the dear leader at all costs I do see the value in us all uniting under a common perspective and goal to make America greater, can we all get along enough to unite under that banner?

Only when we can see what makes us have different perspectives can we put our differences behind us and try to right the Rocky seas our ship is on.

Unfortunately situations like the trayvon fiasco are seen differently by people with different perspectives where u might see George Zimmerman as a hero I see him as a bumbling wannabe cop who took his neighborhood watch duties too far he was the first of the BBQ betty phenomenon. Can I understand your perspective on George Zimmerman, sure and I feel the truth is somewhere in between and unfortunately those two personalities crossed paths that fateful evening. George Zimmerman has gotten himself in to altercation after altercation since the incident to prove he was no angel either.

Sometimes I come off as a one way thinker but that is more of me playing devil's advocate in a sea of like minded posters. At the end of the day I wish we could all meet each other half way and at least try to hear each other out.

Nah man... We don't think people should have the same perspective as us.

Zimmerman, I agree, was trying too hard. But there had been a rash of burglaries lately, he saw someone who looked suspicious, and after the chase started, Martin hid behind bushes 15 seconds from his dad's front door. He hid there for 45 to 60 seconds and waited for Zimmerman to come around the corner and then he sneak attacked him, according to testimony. I was on vacation the week of the trial and I was able to watch and hear every angle and every witness. Both parties could have avoided the entire thing, but Martin initiated it when he came from behind and attacked Z. All he had to do is go inside and avoid it all. Martin was also there because he was on his 3rd suspension from school after being found with a screwdriver and stolen jewelry in his backpack. The local jeweler had been robbed recently.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

im sorry but what a total load of crap!

There's more and more info coming out about Smolletts ties to Khamalla, about the Chicago prosecutor fudging it..

this is a total sham.. and it will come out!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

he has a backbone? daddy, my feet hurt, kinda backbone?

how many years did you serve?

didn't he go to military school?

can you imagine going to military school and than getting a deferment because of hurt feet. i'd love to see that medical report, we all know it was nonsense. but, ya he a has a backbone.. sure.

You can knock it all you want, bro, he stands up to the left instead of cowering like all the other Republicans have been doing. That's the only reason you hate him, because he stands up to bullies. That's why you point and call him a bully, because you and other democrats have a habit, unbeknownst to yourselves, of psychologically projecting.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: dashen
Why don't lefties think they have to make sense when they open their mouths to speak anymore?

Man, that is SO friggin true. I've gotten so accustomed to their senseless words that it hadn't even occurred to me.

Does a parrot know what it repeats is nonsense?

No ma'am. All they know is they're repeating words like they're geared to do.

Does a parrot care that what it repeats makes no sense? LOL I feel like I'm insulting parrots, who are beautiful creatures and probably more intelligent that today's typical Leftie.

I think you are insulting parrots. I'm just glad I'm not a parrot, LOL.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

im sorry but what a total load of crap!

There's more and more info coming out about Smolletts ties to Khamalla, about the Chicago prosecutor fudging it..

this is a total sham.. and it will come out!

I can't wait...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Why don't lefties think they have to make sense when they open their mouths to speak anymore?

Man, that is SO friggin true. I've gotten so accustomed to their senseless words that it hadn't even occurred to me.

Does a parrot know what it repeats is nonsense?

No ma'am. All they know is they're repeating words like they're geared to do.

Does a parrot care that what it repeats makes no sense? LOL I feel like I'm insulting parrots, who are beautiful creatures and probably more intelligent that today's typical Leftie.

I think you are insulting parrots. I'm just glad I'm not a parrot, LOL.

Well, what parrots lack in comprehension of the human language skills, they more than make up for by just being beautiful and fascinating creatures who possess more inherent reasoning skills than today's average Leftie does.

You described the Left's mind perfectly when you referred to it as "hive mind". You also mentioned "projection", which is also something they are guilty of.

I'll just add they are too stupid to realize any of it.

btw, I consider myself a Liberal. I do not believe today's Left leaning Democrat party should be equated to Liberal ideology and it's irks me when people lump Liberals in with the Left or the Democrat party. The Left and todays Democrats are nothing but Communists. And again, too stupid to realize it.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Just remember folks, theres no such thing as personal responsibility/accountability anymore, ol Rahm said so. So go ahead, break any law you want, just conveniently blame it on whatever political figure you see fit and watch those charges get dropped faster than you can say SMOLLETT!

Laws shmaws.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump made me lie!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

'Rahm reverts to full retard'

Never mind, the rest of the planet knows team-Hillary/MSM are to blame for the current state of the US social & political climate.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Never mind, the rest of the planet knows team-Hillary/MSM are to blame for the current state of the US social & political climate.

Do not forget Obama!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Do not forget Obama!

Obama was on his way out, whatever hand he had in this whole fiasco, it pales in comparison to Hillarys involvement.

She was leading the charge, the seat was hers for the taking, only time was stopping her for getting it, the 'insurance policy' was a post-Obama attack, likely put in place by Ol Dodgy herself, IMO.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Do not forget Obama!

Obama was on his way out, whatever hand he had in this whole fiasco, it pales in comparison to Hillarys involvement.

She was leading the charge, the seat was hers for the taking, only time was stopping her for getting it, the 'insurance policy' was a post-Obama attack, likely put in place by Ol Dodgy herself, IMO.

Oh, I think you have been misinformed if you don't think Obama was up to his big ears in all of this.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Trump is at fault from everything to climate change, terrorism, to fake hate crime hoaxes that implicate his own supporters.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

In Trump'd defense, this kind of involved him from the start. And not because he wanted to be involved, but because a deranged left wing nut job included him by MAGA lunacy. Now that it appears to be political corruption, a federal aspect needs to be involved. And the irony here is it may well have Obama's prints on it. Justice for Jussie.

I would only add that Jussie and his family ASKED for the FBI to investigate. So, at this point, with both/all parties demanding that the FBI investigate, by all means let the FBI investigate it ALL.

I am assuming that the FBI can get access to the same witnesses, records, surveillance video...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Rahm knows Trump will blow his cover story wide open. Maybe Rahm should have played his role quietly, as he was told...

Yup. Rahm knows how this works: Never let a crisis go to waste, right?

And Rahm of all people should have known better but he got too big for his britches... or maybe too desperate?
edit on 29-3-2019 by Boadicea because: delete repetition

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Every man and woman are held accountable for their own thoughts and actions. no one else dewvolved into this type of idiocy..only Smollett. Smollett is to blame.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

edit on 1-4-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yeah how dare trump allow all the people to scream racist at him and lose their minds.
I'm still waiting for trump to do something racist btw. I know he's a white (orange) man and old AND has money, and is a douche bag but still waiting for him to be a racist. Any day now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join