It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is at fault for Smollett hoax.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: 3n19m470

Well hasn't the right all but blamed Obama for the current racial division? With great power comes great responsibility. I think our leaders should choose their words a little more carefully considering our current political climate.

Perhaps. Some people called other people racist because they didn’t vote for Obama.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I've said it before and I'll say it again trump supporters have some sort of magic trump decoder ring that decodes his words. whatever he says everyone else heard him wrong what he really meant was yada yada and the mainstream news is twisting his words everyone that thinks otherwise is deranged....geez if Melissa Sanders ever loses her job there will be plenty of people here willing to replace her.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Well hasn't the right all but blamed Obama for the current racial division? With great power comes great responsibility. I think our leaders should choose their words a little more carefully considering our current political climate.

Obama sided with thugs like Martin and Brown and Gray before the facts were out that they were all thugs and initiated the fiasco every time. He talked about slavery all the time, just like Michelle did. Do you think siding with criminals over our police departments created unity? Did Trump tell the KKK to stay their course like Obama said to BLM? You're bringing up example after example of how Obama divided us.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Blame Obama, no. Just giving credit where credit is due.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I've said it before and I'll say it again trump supporters have some sort of magic trump decoder ring that decodes his words. whatever he says everyone else heard him wrong what he really meant was yada yada and the mainstream news is twisting his words everyone that thinks otherwise is deranged

It's called having clear and concise mind of your own, AKA being free from the toxic & polluted hate-filled world otherwise known as the leftist hive-mind.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

he has a backbone? daddy, my feet hurt, kinda backbone?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I can rattle off time after time that trump said offending stuff about people of color and you will justify each and every one of them. what we need to do is understand why people think the way they do and why they justify certain things according to their perspective.

I think that trump supporters believe everyone should have the same red white and blue perspective and back the dear leader at all costs. Aside from backing the dear leader at all costs I do see the value in us all uniting under a common perspective and goal to make America greater, can we all get along enough to unite under that banner?

Only when we can see what makes us have different perspectives can we put our differences behind us and try to right the Rocky seas our ship is on.

Unfortunately situations like the trayvon fiasco are seen differently by people with different perspectives where u might see George Zimmerman as a hero I see him as a bumbling wannabe cop who took his neighborhood watch duties too far he was the first of the BBQ betty phenomenon. Can I understand your perspective on George Zimmerman, sure and I feel the truth is somewhere in between and unfortunately those two personalities crossed paths that fateful evening. George Zimmerman has gotten himself in to altercation after altercation since the incident to prove he was no angel either.

Sometimes I come off as a one way thinker but that is more of me playing devil's advocate in a sea of like minded posters. At the end of the day I wish we could all meet each other half way and at least try to hear each other out.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Blame Trump ----- perfect diversion red herring to take the focus off the real guilty partyz 😎

The crisis hasn't gone to waste

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

There were some good people at charlotesville and one of them killed someone. Funny how trump chooses his words when it comes to his base.

I'd reply to your laughable deflection, but others did it so much better than I could ever dream of.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

how many years did you serve?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

how many years did you serve?

didn't he go to military school?

can you imagine going to military school and than getting a deferment because of hurt feet. i'd love to see that medical report, we all know it was nonsense. but, ya he a has a backbone.. sure.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

There were some good people at charlotesville and one of them killed someone. Funny how trump chooses his words when it comes to his base.

Are you saying that guy was one of the good people there who weren't looking to cause trouble?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

So now we are back in Charlotesville again. It's like Nam. Some of us will always be in Charlotsville.

It's the only example of a hate crime that they have. That's why it's the only thing they ever bring up.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

a reply to: network dude

Part of the problem is Trump can't help but react anytime anyone invokes his name just imagine if Obama would have replied to everyone that talked crap about him. The man shows no restraint. That's why the left should run someone that will just incessantly troll and call trump names, he would have a nervous breakdown or heart attack, he doesn't handle criticism well.

He did. He made quite a few jokes at Trump's expense because he dared question his place of birth. Which, btw, there was and is more evidence that he was born in Kenya than there ever has been that Trump colluded with Russia.

eta: Now that I think about it. LOL @ Obama's cracks about Trump never becoming President. LOL Obama is and was such a tool.

Remember on SNL (you know, the show that always bashes the presidents no matter what party they belong to) had a skit with obama on there and he read a tweet by Trump that said "Obama will go down as the worst president in history) and obama said "Well, @realdonaldtrump, at least I'll go down as a president. and dropped the mic?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: dashen
Why don't lefties think they have to make sense when they open their mouths to speak anymore?

Man, that is SO friggin true. I've gotten so accustomed to their senseless words that it hadn't even occurred to me.

Does a parrot know what it repeats is nonsense?

No ma'am. All they know is they're repeating words like they're geared to do.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I've said it before and I'll say it again trump supporters have some sort of magic trump decoder ring that decodes his words. whatever he says everyone else heard him wrong what he really meant was yada yada and the mainstream news is twisting his words everyone that thinks otherwise is deranged....geez if Melissa Sanders ever loses her job there will be plenty of people here willing to replace her.

Kinda like when he told a group at one of his rallies what the media said about him, that he could shoot someone on 5th and not lose a single voter? And then the media twisted it around and told their water carriers like you that he mad ethe comment that he could stand in the middle of 5th and shoot someone and not lose a single voter?

You sure it's Trump supporters that have a magic decoder ring? I think the left has a magic projector ring.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

He was a democrat when his feet were hurting.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Why don't lefties think they have to make sense when they open their mouths to speak anymore?

Man, that is SO friggin true. I've gotten so accustomed to their senseless words that it hadn't even occurred to me.

Does a parrot know what it repeats is nonsense?

No ma'am. All they know is they're repeating words like they're geared to do.

Does a parrot care that what it repeats makes no sense? LOL I feel like I'm insulting parrots, who are beautiful creatures and probably more intelligent that today's typical Leftie.
edit on 29-3-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Part of the problem is Trump can't help but react anytime anyone invokes his name just imagine if Obama would have replied to everyone that talked crap about him. The man shows no restraint. That's why the left should run someone that will just incessantly troll and call trump names, he would have a nervous breakdown or heart attack, he doesn't handle criticism well.

He did. He made quite a few jokes at Trump's expense because he dared question his place of birth. Which, btw, there was and is more evidence that he was born in Kenya than there ever has been that Trump colluded with Russia.

eta: Now that I think about it. LOL @ Obama's cracks about Trump never becoming President. LOL Obama is and was such a tool.

Remember on SNL (you know, the show that always bashes the presidents no matter what party they belong to) had a skit with obama on there and he read a tweet by Trump that said "Obama will go down as the worst president in history) and obama said "Well, @realdonaldtrump, at least I'll go down as a president. and dropped the mic?

Yep, that was the exact instance I was referring to. Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that we are responsible for our own actions, for the most part. You are not right in the head if you let your hate for Trump or someone else define what actions you take as a human.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join