It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is at fault for Smollett hoax.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: IAMTAT

You beat me to it I have been meaning to say this is trumps trayvon moment and he is not disappointing.

I beat you WITH it...not TO it.
edit on 29-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Trump should keep his MEGA butt out of it just like Obama should have butted out of the trayvon martin/George Zimmerman debacle did he not learn from that mistake? Now trump is taking a racially divisive event and running with it all it's going to do is add more division. Let justice play out, karma is coming for jussie whether trump butts in or not.

"Butt" its entirely appropriate for Rahm to "butt in" and use the incident to bash Trump. That's All To The Good Brutha! Cause it bashes Trump! 💪👍

You dont have a single word to say about Rahms irrational comment?

“Let me be clear about something. The only reason Jussie Smollett thought he could take advantage of a hoax about a hate crime is because of the environment, the toxic environment that Donald Trump created"

He is absolving Smollet of all responsibility. But at the same time, he says

The exiting mayor also suggested that Smollett write a $130,000 check to Chicago with "I'm accountable for the hoax" written on the memo line.

But Smollet still says he is innocent and was really attacked! I thought? I guess it's the hate filled atmosphere Trump created that is causing him to lie again and again and again even after the facts have been laid bare...

Gosh, I just hope Trumps atmosphere doesnt cause him to go off and hurt somebody. Trump will have a Lot to answer for if that happens! BAD TRUMP! BAD!!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Well hasn't the right all but blamed Obama for the current racial division? With great power comes great responsibility. I think our leaders should choose their words a little more carefully considering our current political climate.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

You beat me to it I have been meaning to say this is trumps trayvon moment and he is not disappointing.

Get real! Trump is serving Justice! Obama defended a common thug and did a whole speaking tour saying his son would look like Trayvon.

This was in the news for over a MONTH before Trump said anything and he only spoke up after the Obvious abortion of justice that is going on surrounding the case.

How willingly blind, ignorant and obtuse could one possibly be???

Splash some water on your face or something! Jeez...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So this is Rham (and anyone who agrees with him) admitting that TDS is a real thing.

I always considered it hyperbole.
edit on 29-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am here in the UK and our politics is mired in a right old state what with Brexit going down the pan etc and then I look over the Pond at the state of your politics and think to myself maybe things aren't so bad over here after all.....

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

True it's a globalist mess everywhere. We still have our butter knives and memes for the moment, however, so I'd say you lose this particular comparison.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

There were some good people at charlotesville and one of them killed someone. Funny how trump chooses his words when it comes to his base.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

DJ Trump is an 11th level elven wizard with incredible dark powers. He casts a spell over the national mood, and saps the free will and from both his own followers and leftist minorities as well.

Rahm attempting to declare Czechago a "trump free zone," without using a pentagram or even a bell and candle shows how woefully outclassed the Dems really are.

His powers are growing stronger.
edit on 29-3-2019 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

To answer your deflection (even though I should probably just ignore it), have a read of this:

When pressed by “Fox & Friends” host Steve Doocy on whether he believes “fake news” exists, the comic creator, Scott Adams, said, “Clearly, yeah.”

He then used Trump's comments about the protests and counterprotests more than a year ago in Charlottesville to make his argument.

“I mean, my favorite example is Charlottesville,” Adams said. “When there was a protest about pro- and anti-statues and the president said that there were fine people on both sides, that was reported as he says there were fine people in the racist group, you know, the white supremacists.”
ADVERTISEMENT

“That wasn’t really the context. The context was pro-statue, anti-statue,” Adams continued.

“He probably could have been a little more clear with the language he used,” Doocy cut in.

“Absolutely could have been more clear. But the way it’s been presented as if the sitting president not only said that antifa was fine people — I’m sure he didn’t say that — but he also said the white supremacists were fine people in front of America and thought it was a good idea,” Adams added. “That clearly never happened.”

'Dilbert' creator defends Trump remarks on Charlottesville

You've been falling for fake news.

That we have such weak minded ninnies who actually believe the idiocy that Rahm is spouting shouldn't surprise me any more. I keep wanting to give people more credit than they are due it seems.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You seem a rather hopeless case. I say that because you've shown not only an incredible lack of understanding but have been roundly defeated in debate and fail to acknowledge it.

I'd say read this but I don't think it would do you any good. Read it anyway. This is why, imperfect as he is, Trump is perfect for the job.

You’re A Sucker For Not Believing That The System Is Rigged
edit on 29-3-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

There were some good people at charlotesville and one of them killed someone. Funny how trump chooses his words when it comes to his base.

So now we are back in Charlotesville again. It's like Nam. Some of us will always be in Charlotsville.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: oldcarpy

True it's a globalist mess everywhere. We still have our butter knives and memes for the moment, however, so I'd say you lose this particular comparison.

Sad thing is not many pay attention to what is happening across the pond to be able to see some of those things are just a matter of if they come here, they are already here. Only thing stopping it is our Constitution keeping our so called government in check!

The Constitution stops globalism in it's tracks for the most part, so I often think Martial Law is the only available way to the globalists to end our run at freedom. When you think of the racism rhetoric being pushed by the Progs and the MSM, I really do think their goal is to create enough civil unrest/violence to initiate Martial law which in effect would suspend our Constitution and from that point it just never comes back. That's why THEY are so pissed that Hillary lost. I truly believe it would have been under her wing it would have all kicked off.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

CHICAGO – Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Thursday emphatically urged President Trump to butt out of the ongoing drama over embattled "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett as he blamed him for creating a "toxic environment" where someone would allegedly fabricate such an attack. “My recommendation is the president go to Opening Day baseball, sit on the sidelines and stay out of this," Emanuel told a group of reporters. The mayor called Chicago a "Trump-free zone" and blamed the president for creating a "toxic" and "hate-filled" environment that allowed Smollett to think he could get away with faking a hate crime.

NO, I'm not making this up. It's for real.

So now the bigger question is, what are you hiding Rahm?

And for those who aren't interested in this case, my advise, don't click on the thread, and if you do, don't make a post in it.

I'm still amazed at the level of idiocy the left shows about this after it was proven a hoax. Smellit is still treated like a victim by most. Let me go beat myself up and blame it on blacks and then be exposed a month later. I want to see who still considered me a victim (if I would've even been a victim from the get-go).

I can tell you Rahm's problem. Rahm is mad at Smellit for faking a hate crime, but he still has to point blame and shift focus to a Republican to keep his fellow democrats off his ass.

ETA: It's like being a manager and seeing your boss's son on his phone every time you walk through the office but instead of calling him out, you wait until a coworker near him is on their phone so you can jump their ass about being on their phone and tell everyone to stay off their phones.
edit on 29-3-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Rahm is out in 3 weeks. Replacement is a Black Lesbian. Lori Lightfoot.

Rahm has been getting friends off the legal hook for 20 years. He has no standing to complain about Smollett being cleared.
edit on 3/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Part of the problem is Trump can't help but react anytime anyone invokes his name just imagine if Obama would have replied to everyone that talked crap about him. The man shows no restraint. That's why the left should run someone that will just incessantly troll and call trump names, he would have a nervous breakdown or heart attack, he doesn't handle criticism well.

He did. He made quite a few jokes at Trump's expense because he dared question his place of birth. Which, btw, there was and is more evidence that he was born in Kenya than there ever has been that Trump colluded with Russia.

eta: Now that I think about it. LOL @ Obama's cracks about Trump never becoming President. LOL Obama is and was such a tool.
edit on 29-3-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Why don't lefties think they have to make sense when they open their mouths to speak anymore?

Man, that is SO friggin true. I've gotten so accustomed to their senseless words that it hadn't even occurred to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

There's a big difference here... Trump, who ISN'T to blame for Smollet's own actions, is getting the blame for it and forced to defend himself. He should be sending his own appointed officials over there to investigate and charge to the fullest. 16 felonies that dirtbag, Smalloet, is getting away with. And he blamed it on Trump and Trump supporters.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: dashen
Why don't lefties think they have to make sense when they open their mouths to speak anymore?

Man, that is SO friggin true. I've gotten so accustomed to their senseless words that it hadn't even occurred to me.

Does a parrot know what it repeats is nonsense?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Part of the problem is Trump can't help but react anytime anyone invokes his name just imagine if Obama would have replied to everyone that talked crap about him. The man shows no restraint. That's why the left should run someone that will just incessantly troll and call trump names, he would have a nervous breakdown or heart attack, he doesn't handle criticism well.

I guess you turn the other cheek when someone bashes you for something you didn't do. I suppose if you were at work and your boss knocked his cup of coffee over and blamed the stained carpet on you, you would apologize and clean it up immediately instead of standing your ground.

Don't be pissed off just because Trump has a backbone, that's a major reason he was elected.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join