It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is at fault for Smollett hoax.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

CHICAGO – Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Thursday emphatically urged President Trump to butt out of the ongoing drama over embattled "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett as he blamed him for creating a "toxic environment" where someone would allegedly fabricate such an attack. “My recommendation is the president go to Opening Day baseball, sit on the sidelines and stay out of this," Emanuel told a group of reporters. The mayor called Chicago a "Trump-free zone" and blamed the president for creating a "toxic" and "hate-filled" environment that allowed Smollett to think he could get away with faking a hate crime.

NO, I'm not making this up. It's for real.

So now the bigger question is, what are you hiding Rahm?

And for those who aren't interested in this case, my advise, don't click on the thread, and if you do, don't make a post in it.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

CHICAGO – Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Thursday emphatically urged President Trump to butt out of the ongoing drama over embattled "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett as he blamed him for creating a "toxic environment" where someone would allegedly fabricate such an attack. “My recommendation is the president go to Opening Day baseball, sit on the sidelines and stay out of this," Emanuel told a group of reporters. The mayor called Chicago a "Trump-free zone" and blamed the president for creating a "toxic" and "hate-filled" environment that allowed Smollett to think he could get away with faking a hate crime.

NO, I'm not making this up. It's for real.

So now the bigger question is, what are you hiding Rahm?

And for those who aren't interested in this case, my advise, don't click on the thread, and if you do, don't make a post in it.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real...

Jussie suffered from it causing him to create his little hoax. Rahm and most liberals suffer from it in that they can't stop blaming Trump for everything, even their own screw ups.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There we go...Emmanual is back to being the morose hack we all knew and loathed.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

It is trumps fault.
He hasn't done anything to push the narrative that the left wants to project so they have to resort to making crap up.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Why don't lefties think they have to make sense when they open their mouths to speak anymore?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

There we go...Emmanual is back to being the morose hack we all knew and loathed.

Yah, just when I was beginning to believe that he was truly appalled by the corruption of his own state's attorney! /sarcasm

I never believed a word of it to begin with.
edit on 29-3-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Trump should keep his MEGA butt out of it just like Obama should have butted out of the trayvon martin/George Zimmerman debacle did he not learn from that mistake? Now trump is taking a racially divisive event and running with it all it's going to do is add more division. Let justice play out, karma is coming for jussie whether trump butts in or not.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Trump should keep his MEGA butt out of it just like Obama should have butted out of the trayvon martin/George Zimmerman debacle did he not learn from that mistake? Now trump is taking a racially divisive event and running with it all it's going to do is add more division. Let justice play out, karma is coming for jussie whether trump butts in or not.

In Trump'd defense, this kind of involved him from the start. And not because he wanted to be involved, but because a deranged left wing nut job included him by MAGA lunacy. Now that it appears to be political corruption, a federal aspect needs to be involved.

And the irony here is it may well have Obama's prints on it.

Justice for Jussie.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Smollett involved trump.
Sir treyvon of skittles didnt include obama.

Trump should defend his base against false accusations.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Fake hate crime was orchestrated by the Democrats, not just jussie Smollett.
They had a week's worth of news stories and public outrage on the ready when this hoax dropped.
Why do you think he rolled over so quickly and got off scot-free?
He gave up his boss
edit on 3 29 2019 by dashen because: X

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

It must be his "rhetoric" again.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Part of the problem is Trump can't help but react anytime anyone invokes his name just imagine if Obama would have replied to everyone that talked crap about him. The man shows no restraint. That's why the left should run someone that will just incessantly troll and call trump names, he would have a nervous breakdown or heart attack, he doesn't handle criticism well.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It is trumps fault.
He hasn't done anything to push the narrative that the left wants to project so they have to resort to making crap up.

Which is basically a round about way of saying its the white mans fault for not being bigoted and racist enough to match the "rhetoric" coming from Lefty News sources, forcing them to fake incidents in order to reinforce the message that "see? they really ARE as bad as we say! even right here in Chicago we arent safe! Blacks OR gays!"

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hmmmm..... I wonder if a pupateer paid the mayor a visit?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
At least he didn't disappoint us on this board

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Rahm knows Trump will blow his cover story wide open. Maybe Rahm should have played his role quietly, as he was told, instead of trying to grab attention for himself.

They can't keep the lid on this once Trump opens up all the dirty lies. Trump will use this to his advantage. And loudly.
edit on 29-3-2019 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Part of the problem is Trump can't help but react anytime anyone invokes his name just imagine if Obama would have replied to everyone that talked crap about him. The man shows no restraint. That's why the left should run someone that will just incessantly troll and call trump names, he would have a nervous breakdown or heart attack, he doesn't handle criticism well.

I won't argue with you there. he legitimizes all kinds of idiots when he responds to their attacks. it's childish, but it's Trump.
While we may not like it, at least he's consistent and predictable in that regard. It's almost like the need to win here on ATS. Ego driven? perhaps.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

rom swore allegiance to a FOREIGN flag, served a FOREIGN army, and then joined politiks here to gain 'profit'

he is a dual citizen.

and you wonder why chi-raq is a warzone.
edit on 29-3-2019 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You're right.
Remember that time Trump said if he had a gay, black, son he'd look just like Jussie?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You beat me to it I have been meaning to say this is trumps trayvon moment and he is not disappointing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join