It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenland Glacier Starts Growing Again..Does It Prove Global Warming Theory A Myth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Climate change is being partly stimulated by altered flow of electromagnetic currents in the crust. Just keep on cracking the crust and weather patterns will keep changing. Chemical pollution is upsetting the balance of our ecosystem to reuptake the carbon because the microbes and bugs are being killed so vastly in the environment. I blame the big chemical companies for promoting and producing unnatural or unnaturally concentrated chemistry to add to the environment. Over fishing and waste of the food also causes a loss of carbon sink. I see nothing in this global warming agenda that addresses the issues that greatly contribute to the destruction of our environment, and that green new deal....it was too fast and would destroy our country, everyone would be poppers except government officials and the elite. The rich businesses would just move or dissolve to keep from going belly up and nobody would be working....they would have time to grow a garden then I suspect.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: climateexp

What is average climate scientist? It's a multi disciplined field.

My brother had a full ride through college for particle physics and works as a consultant for big companies and governments on mitigating profit loss from the effects.

Funny that the military fully takes this in account considering it effects their operations and bases.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Solar system revolves around the center of milky way galaxy. Once in a while it passes through a spiral arm where energy is higher than the space between spiral arms. That's why Earth goes through cycles of 100,000 years long glacials and 20,000 years long interglacials. Earth is currently located in a spiral arm and heading into inter spiral arms space.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This is very true. The focus on climate alone is ridiculous. The climate could change from natural events very badly overnight.

However with such mass losses in habitat a world we can survive in after is less likely. More likely a larger reset will occur.

The irony is carbon is a good gauge of consumption. If we consume less and more appropriately carbon will follow accordingly.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

My brother had a full ride through college for particle physics and works as a consultant for big companies and governments on mitigating profit loss from the effects.

Funny that the military fully takes this in account considering it effects their operations and bases.

Bachelors degrees climate scientists are considered pretty average.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: climateexp

Where do they work? Apparently you dont read the papers.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: climateexp

Having a bachelors degree in anything only means you can memorize principles laid out in the books, created by others who also profited by writing the articles. It does not necessarily mean you are inteligent or capable of properly evaluating information. There are probably some intelligent climate scientists, but the majority of them are just in the one twenty to one forty IQ range. Physicists would tend to have higher reasoning ability. A degree means nothing, other than that you spent a lot of time in college being conditioned to see things the same way as the instructor or books led you to believe.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There are a lot of non-answers here, and for the record, answers like "Uhh, no." aren't helpful. You are neither cute nor smart. I have been a long-standing critic of climate change and the scientific fraud perpetrated on its behalf (Read: Hide the Decline, and no, Phage, it isn't explained with a bunch of verbiage.) However, the advancement of a single glacier proves nothing spectacular. If you had a similar trend all over the world then you might have something. So when the Menendahl reaches Juneau, Alaska again, like it did fifty years ago, then we might postulate that we have a trend going. But a single glacier advancing a tiny bit proving global cooling is like saying, well, it rained one time, therefore the drought is over.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Again a bachelors in climate science does not get you into research unless you are continuing your education.

A lawyer and dr also get degrees along the way.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 29-3-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

We could slaughter a few thousand whales to lower the sea levels by removing their displacement value from the equation. Makes as much sense as some of the alarmist theories out there.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just think when you look up the weather on a 10 day forecast.. how many times does that damn thing change, they canooth predict anything except me always taking an umbrella with me! lol

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Must be proof the globe is cooling. So we should start cranking out as much CO2 as possible to counteract.

AI will analyse your comment someday and exterminate us all on the basis of it 🤣

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Pentagon releases list of military bases most at risk to climate change

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

you are probably scary right with that comment, I swear I watched how they made liquid metal a reality somewhere.. t2 is on the verge just think what the AI could actually do..

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Again a bachelors in climate science does not get you into research unless you are continuing your education.

A lawyer and dr also get degrees along the way.

Doctors around here are often too busy to do any research, they have paperwork or reports to make after they are done for the day seeing patients. I know doctors and lawyers, I see gained experience as being way more valuable than extra schooling most times. Schooling is controlled by the Pharma companies for doctors, not training in how to actually cure diseases. I do have a good doctor now, he does like using dietary changes to combat health problems instead of pushing pills on everything, but he is pressured to mention stuff like blood pressure pills and statins, I declined both, I told him I would rather do dietary measured.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

what you just said is doctors are wanting to get paid, and paid a lot.....

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Humanity compared to Earth is like Earth compared to Sun. It's a very tiny. To think humans can change Earth is delusional at best.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Pentagon releases list of military bases most at risk to climate change

thehill.com...

I guess that's why they build nuclear missile submarines that shoot nuclear missiles from under water.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

That leaves 96.99 climate scientist unaccounted for .

I’ve met people with doctorates who I wouldn’t trust to walk my dog by the way . (Jk)

a reply to: luthier

Show me what you got. I am sincerely interested because I’ve only found small bits of information on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join