It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO INFORMATION and DISCUSSION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hey im new and i'll get right to the point. I believe some of my sources i've obtained doing research over the net has unbelievable credentials. I'm simply typing this to speak to someone who might not be sure on what to think on this subject. I would just like to enlighten a few people like myself who are searching for knowledge. Anyone who wants to contact me you can respond by sending me an email or replying to this message.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Thanks, but I really don't believe I need to be told what to think. If I may make a recommendation, it would be to present solid evidence, thorough reasoning and unbiased judgement, and do your audience the courtesy of letting them make up their own minds.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
well honestly im not telling anyone what to think.. I go by timothy leary's quote "think for yourself, question authority." I don't neccessarily want to talk about what I think, although if anyone wanted to throw ideas back and forth that's cool. But I really just wanted to share some websites and some figures who (you can judge for yourself) might be what people are searching for.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
"present solid evidence, thorough reasoning and unbiased judgement"

Sounds like my kind of discussion

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Good. I look forward to seeing a posting with actual content.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well I really like talking about subjects that have an extremely hard time getting debunked even by the sincere skeptics. I believe I do have some info that i researched that does have a hard time getting debunked. Anyone interested, ill start off with crop circles. Anyone interested should check this website out

www.lovely.clara.net...

FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
hey new guy...

there is a rule...

NO ALL CAPS...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I heard from a friend that crop circles can be translated into a musical language, like a musician’s sheet music. Don’t know if that’s true or not. Has anyone ever heard of that theory before?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well, sorry but already have my points of view on this subject. But I'm sure there are some good people here who will help you and you may be able to help them too.

Dallas

top topics

join