It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats "Defrauding the Country with Ridiculous Bulls---"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And yet when neo-Nazis and white supremacists claim to speak for the Right the response is:

"Well... they've got free speech so there's not really anything we can do and if I speak out against them it makes me a Nazi."
edit on 3/29/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yup it was very well put, I also find it funny watching the dems rail about rules they put into place.
It's like whoever pulls their strings has an extreme form of adhd.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Have to disagree. Liberalism is the foreword thinking movement from the trappings of the traditional past. Progressive is a coined word to trick people into thinking it is forward movement akin to progress, which is pro (advance) gress (step). Same root as egress which is ex gradi (out step).

You sometimes hear it pronounced similar to “pregressive” which is to belittle the ideology as a subtle reference of regression or a step backwards for the feudalistic means needed to support itself. Exemplified by the Progressive Income Tax structure, a term that is more commonly heard as it is the actual name of our income tax.

edit on 29-3-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Healthcare is the only issue where Democrats have shown compassion for Americans.

Really?

How exactly is championing government takeover of a system so important, showing compassion?

You do remember what happens whenever government takes anything over? Costs skyrocket, quality of service plummets, forever.
edit on 29-3-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

We get it, you don't like Jews. No one cares.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

And yet when neo-Nazis and white supremacists claim to speak for the Right the response is:

"Well... they've got free speech so there's not really anything we can do and if I speak out against them it makes me a Nazi."

so you are against freedom of speech? I don't like the Westboro Baptist Church or their message, but according to the constitution I promised I'd defend with my life, they have the right to say what they say. I'm sorry you don't agree. There are provisions in place to make changes. It's called a constitutional amendment. Look into it, and be the change you want to see. Crying here won't get it done.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Mustang Ranch.

A once successful whorehouse taken over by the federal government and promptly ran into ground and utter bankruptcy. How inept does one have to be to ruin a simple business model such as trading sex for money?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Assassin82
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ya know, the exact same argument can be said about the Republicans from 2008-2016. I’m not saying one side is right, wrong or indifferent...I’m just saying...both sides spew the same garbage whenever their party is in power or not in power.

With all due respect, I never heard republicans demanding the right to kill newborns at birth, letting 16 year olds or illegal aliens vote, etc. I agree that neither side is perfect, but one side is definitely way out there compared to the other. One side is based on tradition, the other on constant change. And since they won't change to the right, the just keep moving further and further to the left. Like, waaaay left...

Of course, liberal ideals differ greatly from conservative ideals. What one side believes to be true isn’t the same as the other. That’s not the point I’m making. I’m saying that while Obama was in office, the right was crying foul at every turn. Many “republicans” were leaving in masses for the Tea Party, some to the Libertarian party. One could argue the right was “brainwashed” to hate Obama...or just flat out racist and they couldn’t stand a black man in office. (By the way, that’s an unspoken truth...there is a great deal of racism still in Republican Party but nobody around here wants to admit that).

They went after his birth certificate, they challenged his healthcare plan, they yelled “conspiracy” when American guns were winding up in Mexico. I’m not questioning the validity of any of those claims...but it’s the same non stop accusations and calls for investigations that the left is doing now. I didn’t vote for Obama and I didn’t vote for Trump...which makes it a little easier to see that both sides are doing the same thing.

I appreciate your candor and position on this subject. However, I must disagree. And the heart of this is where the difference dwells between republican and democrat.

Yes, during the obama administration there was a lot of bellyaching and complaining. his birth certificate was questioned, possibly with good reason. But the majority of complaints were due to some very un-American things being said and done. Most notably his promises for hope and change and transparency were left by the wayside from day one. Violating the Constitution with obamacare was a big source of complaint from the right - and rightfully so. But the difference is we weren't just complaining because we lost. We didn't make every single thing about race, though we easily could have with statements that were made by both obamas. Some complaints about his administration were just out of frustration. But I believe the majority were on solid foundation. There was no knee-jerk slinging of names like nazi or racist every ten minutes just because.

There are far too many examples to address here. I honestly believe the majority of the complaints about obama were based in fact. And I believe the majority of complaints about Trump are based on lies. I dare say if any democrat were investigated to the degree Trump was that none of them would come out clean. Of course the same can probably be said of republicans too and everyone knows it. But the problem is despite the fact that everyone knows it - it only happened to Trump.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I don't have any problems with jews, or any kind of race whatsoever, but if you can't see the truth in front of your face, there's not much anyone can do to change that. and calling people an anti semite as a defence mechanism for anyone calling out Israel on their bull# is getting old and weak, and people are getting sick of it.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
this whole thread is hilarious!

there was a time when I listen to all y 'all. now you sound like a bunch of whining lemmings - you sound scared to me now. it's funny.

democrats hanging their heads? you see that, really? just waiting on the release, being patient. lol except shchiff - he made those men look like boys - it was awesome!!!

the more you rail and whine and scream about dems, like children, the more i see clearly how scared you really are.

healthcare is going to the republicans big issue from what trump says... wonder what his plan is THIS time around - apparently it's going to be good, do you believe him? lololol

no, the big issue will be crying about dems - it's all you got, there's nothing else. it's funny and reeks of desperation as usual. y 'all really need a new schtick. his base isn't as dumb as you all think and expect.

have you heard the trump administration has kept secret seven authorizations to give Saudi Arabia nuclear technological information though they haven't agreed to self-proliferation terms - isn't that special?

edit on 29-3-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

So was EVERY president before him.

Your point is?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

If it's kept secret how is it you know about it? The rest of your post is sounds like what I imagine mental retardation would look like if it was written into a post on an internet forum.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
did trump talk about issues last night at his rally? all I saw was him whining about dems as usual, with the crowd lapping it up.. god, I hate how he makes all those people look so foolish.

did he mention his new healthcare plan that's going to blow the aca out of the water? any specifics to go on?

probaly not, just doing his con as usual with a cheering frenzied crowd. hilarious.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Haranging the Jews in favor of savage Islamic nations isn't Jew hate?

Neat story.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
oh, and pence, trying to distract with the most hilarious "inspiring" speech about going to the moon - again! again I say!

I needed a good laugh so it was 100% good for that.. bless his heart.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

So was EVERY president before him.

Your point is?

Except Donald Trump means it.

He actually treats Israel as an ally.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Why Adam Schiff is looking bad lately..

cloverchronicle.com... ller-report-fiasco/

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: carewemust

If democrats would just admit that republican policies are better there would be nothing else to discuss. But it isn't about what is better for democrats. Its about winning and making sure that Trump loses. It has nothing to do with what is best for this nation or its people.

No doubt about that. Healthcare is the only issue where Democrats have shown compassion for Americans.

Compassion = making people into criminals and have to pay a fine if they didn't sign up for the ACA. Compassion my ass!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

i can't beleive carewemust said that.. something must be up. trump's new GREAT plan will probably be obamacare with trump's name on it - mark my words!

and, watch the faithful jump with glee. oh god, i hope so!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Just wait for the Mueller report to come out. Then we will all see..

Oh wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join