It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The difference in us and the multiverse on planet earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
A house with a medium that displays pictures, sounds etc like a tv or computer is basically a static spaceship, because we enter it with whatever knowledge we have and switch the device on and thats when it becomes like Star Trek as we seek and explore new life and new civilisation because when you think bout it tv is alien to your lifestyle for the most part so you sit and study them and try to understand them and make sense of them based on the knowledge you had when you went switched the device on.

Now, presuming you aren't one of the mindless drones who watches the same things as everyone else purely because everyone else is watching them because if you talk to one of those people you have spoke to them all as they have the same opinion the same morals the same everything, and in fact are actually an individual who has a vast matrix different from that which the masses flock to, then you will see when you step into another individuals house with their device switched on you are alien to each other and you are alien to their matrix that is where the fun of getting to know someone comes in because unlike the masses these people have different morals different outlooks different personalities etc this is the multiverse on planet earth each doorway a portal to another world.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Then every human body can be seen as a space ship, too ... a poor space ship that cannot withstand vacuum, tho. Extrapolate on that view of TV viewing drones and you get the big philosophic problem of information and how to find truth.

We are what we eat converts to information as well as calories.

Cutting to the end, we are all brains in vats, or programs of brains in vats, saying "at least I know I exist."

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 316stee420

This is a somewhat an interesting post. You need to make 500 more so you can really get your thoughts in order.

However, in the meantime, and please do not take this the wrong way, consider the following:

Run-on Sentences

Please include a few periods in your paragraphs. Sometimes the reader needs to inhale.

edit on 29-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 316stee420
A house with a medium that displays pictures, sounds etc like a tv or computer is basically a static spaceship, because we enter it with whatever knowledge we have and switch the device on and thats when it becomes like Star Trek as we seek and explore new life and new civilisation because when you think bout it tv is alien to your lifestyle for the most part so you sit and study them and try to understand them and make sense of them based on the knowledge you had when you went switched the device on.

You might find this video interesting on experiences in non-duality:

At first she seems like some new-age ditz-zoid. But she actually has a very interesting perspective on the nature of experience.

Now, presuming you aren't one of the mindless drones who watches the same things as everyone else purely because everyone else is watching them because if you talk to one of those people you have spoke to them all as they have the same opinion the same morals the same everything, and in fact are actually an individual who has a vast matrix different from that which the masses flock to, then you will see when you step into another individuals house with their device switched on you are alien to each other and you are alien to their matrix that is where the fun of getting to know someone comes in because unlike the masses these people have different morals different outlooks different personalities etc this is the multiverse on planet earth each doorway a portal to another world.

You talk about people having a vast "matrix different from that which the masses flock to". I think what you are referring to is something I've studied in language for a long time with regards to the nature of belief systems. Consider the way Tibetan Buddhism treats the idea of delusion:

How delusions arise

If everything in our thoughts and language about reality is a delusion then consider how this plays out with people having different belief systems. I think there is a way language works that is matrix-like the way you are using the term. I believe each person has a personal dogma. And based on this personal dogma, people we conclude someone else they are talking to is "right", "wrong", or "insane".

And here is how the personal dogma works. Each person has a set of assumptions. Each assumption is considered to be an absolute truth not to be questioned or needing any proof to its validity. Since these assumptions are precursors to talking I call them axioms of the belief system. For example, a person may have the axiom, "God exists." For someone else who does not share that axiom, then in conversation, both will think the other person is insane.

What I find in conversations is I like to identify the axioms other people have in conversations. Then I question the axiom and see how it compares to my existing personal dogma. Sometimes I take on someone else's set of axioms as absolute truths temporarily just so I can understand someone else's point of view or perspective.

I think what is interesting is how each of us chooses a set of axioms and how those axioms create a filter through which we experience reality. When I have conversations with people I am often amazed by how many people do not realize they are expressing an opinion. So many people believe their own opinion is a fact. Again, I think this is because people often change their personal dogma to include new axioms that are in line with previously existing ones. This creates layers of delusions.

Sometimes the matrix signal can be disrupted if you raise the other person's awareness of the distinction between opinions and facts. Opinions cannot be wrong. Opinions cannot be lies. It's very interesting how people choose to structure their sentences and the things they will say based on their personal dogma.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What could stop you from assuming that we are on space ships, plugged into a matrix orbiting a unknown planet. We could be nothing more that a brain in a glass container plugged into a computer simulation ?

Ever wondered if we are being trained to become the "players" in a matrix simulation where your "mindless drones" are our spectators that become our voters / supporters as we play out this "Survivalist" scenario ?
Hence, the longer we live for, it is thanks to our voters giving us the "Thumbs Up" as some of us are willing to descend into Hell whilst playing out this simulated Religious War.

Once we are down-voted in this real "Big Brother", we die. Hmmmmm. Or once we have learned our lifes-path then we are ready to move on. Hence those who learn early and die young or get removed from this Matrix.

Problem: When every house goes 5G, everyone is screwed with short wavelength radiation. So when you step into those houses you are dead.

new topics

top topics

join