It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mother of all migrants’ caravans’ is forming up in Honduras: interior secretary

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
mexiconewsdaily.com...

2nd Source link

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Here's the best link. Straight and LIVE from Honduras. Use Google Translate once you get there

www.laprensa.hn...

Numbers could go higher than 20,000 Wednesday, March 27, 2019 a d f v s 8.1K shares A massive cohort of prospective migrants dubbed the “mother of all caravans” is forming in Honduras, the federal interior secretary said today. “We are aware that a new caravan is forming in Honduras that they’re calling the mother of all caravans . . . and which could be [made up of] more than 20,000 people,” Olga Sánchez Cordero said.

No crisis MSM?

Can we be assured that the USA Agencies in charge of protecting the National Security of the United States already knew this? Or are the black hats that remain in said Agencies still running the show? Or, could this be a countermeasure as a result of the release of the Muller report and the apparent vindication of President Trump. Weird that this just pops up mere days later after that Jessie thing in that some guy named George was the largest donor to the Prosecutor who let Jessie go. Strange
edit on 28-3-2019 by Waterglass because: added

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

How long until we find out Soros is giving these people money to cross the border?

That's why Democrats wants illegals to vote.

That's why they don't want a border wall.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

We need to have martial law declared on a 1 mile swath of the border. Civil laws can be suspended along with habeas corpus. That means it doesn’t matter if they set foot on our side . They will have no rights .

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

We need to have martial law declared on a 1 mile swath of the border. Civil laws can be suspended along with habeas corpus. That means it doesn’t matter if they set foot on our side . They will have no rights .

After the Patriot Act I thought we already have martial law.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

What about the "Man behind the curtain, some guy named Tom"

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Agree. This is now out of hand and it needs to stop.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So when we gonna lock up the people that helped overthrow the Honduras government?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I hope when they get here they open up a bunch of Honduran restaurants. Honduran cuisine is really good!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I took a hard look at martial law a couple months ago. From what I found I didn’t see how anyone could poke a hole in it .

I wrote it off to bad optics. But now I don’t give a crap what the optics are .

Kind of busy now and on the phone. But I’ll see if I can put it all together when I can get back .
edit on 28-3-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Um, at what point do these become dangerous invading forces? 20 thousand? Sure sounds like an invading force to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

This type of thinking is the desired outcome from this whole circus.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If you are serious then you obviously don't know what Martial Law is.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Could also be a reverse psyop planned by USA to back the wall ? All kinds of sheet goes on done here meester

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It wouldn't matter if they were beating down the border wall. The media hates Trump and anything he says right so they overlook this stuff. It's dangerous, they're dangerous to this nation.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Didn't AOC say that were all going to pay and she does want a wide open border and the status quo USA to be overthrown. I mean shes a spinner and maybe she wasn't talking about her green deal when she said that. She talks like that all of the time. Think about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Weird how all of a sudden the 70s and 80s never happened and this is the first time illegal immigration has taken place in such large numbers.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Sounds yummy but so long as they wash their hands as they do they have a thing with toilet paper.

Here you go!

Table of Contents Traditional Honduran Food Tajadas Desayuno Tipico Tortilla con Quesillo Carneada Grilled Corn Sopa de Caracol Sopa Marinera Chilaquiles Enchiladas Catrachitas Atol Chuco Machuca Olla Mondongo Soup Sopa de Frijoles Tapado Pastelitos Tamales Yojoa And Tajadas Ceviche Pan de Coco Pinchos Americanos Tacos Fritos Arroz con Pollo

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If you are serious then you obviously don't know what Martial Law is.

I live in New Jersey. We have police everywhere.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: dfnj2015

Sounds yummy but so long as they wash their hands as they do they have a thing with toilet paper.

Yeah, because teenagers working at American fast food restaurants never results in anything unsanitary from happening!

edit on 28-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join