It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate spineless people...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The real spineless are those that make an honest statement and then buckle and apologize after the first complaint by someone who is offended for whatever reason.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

s there ACTUALLY a job at your old employer ?

whey may have no objections to your return - but there has to be a vaccancy for you to fill

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Now this is a rant that i can get on board with. If you have something to say to me then say it. I have far more respect for people that speak their mind rather than those that constantly bitch and snipe behind someone's back.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I am trying to return to my old civil service job since returning to the states, got all my paperwork lined up swung by my old job site and asked if it was ok to try and come back, and everybody smiled and said sure be glad to have you back etc... 6 months on I am still be strung along so I have decided to push on at a different location.

Its not that I am overly upset or even angry about it, but for the love of god if you don't want me back just say we would rather move forward in a different direction, or heck you suck why the F would we want you back.

Is being honest with people really that hard to do, at my current place of employment I sat down with a new guy and explained what he was doing wrong, and finished up with what he was doing right... occasionally unpleasant but certainly shouldn't be that hard for supposedly full grown adult males.

You lost me at civil service.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

This is not a GS job, its full time with the reserves which would mean me and about 10 other people do the job of 30 or so people keeping the reserve squadron ready to deploy within 48 hours.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Yup, they just got direct hire authority at the unit, and the civil service liaison said I was a perfect candidate that was eligible for direct reinstatement into my old job, but the guys I served with have decided they don't want me and so far haven't manned up to be honest so I am thinking of sitting down at the next UTA and forcing the issue so I can walk knowing exactly where I stood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join