It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Urges US To Publish Full Mueller Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
trump has been telling us for 2 years that it's a nothinburger. I would think he would welcome transparency of the report for all Americans to read for themselves.

Time to put up or shut up "bonespurs"...

He said he wanted a full release before the democrats started giving their barking orders for the same. Try paying attention instead hating the guy just to hate him.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

then you all will expect nothing less, right?

and, like another poster said - he's president so he can release if he really wants to.

edit on 28-3-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Krakatoa

Duh? That is what this is about. Republicans know there is damning stuff in there so they are holding it back. Literally any politician would have damning stuff. It's a game and both sides think they are winning.

Russia doesn't care who wins elections. That is secondary to keeping partisan infighting so Congress is totally ineffective.

Bingo!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

a reply to: vinifalou

That isnt what happened

Do you have a source for that? Because all of the recent testimonies from key witnesses in the process says the opposite.

Should I take your word for it or...

and would be nearly impossible to prove

I think you'll be rather surprised on this assertion.

especially with the presidents behaviour publicly. His own staff were big leakers.

You talking about the NYT articles from "officials familiar with the matter"?

I'm not even sure if I should respond to you anymore... Your posts have nothing to do with what is being discussed here. Are you in denial or something?

I am talking about the rash of leaks that happened until general Kelly took over and the many books those people wrote afterwords to capitalize.

And the testimony is hardly evidence. The evidence from the court of cable news is not proof of anything.

Sorry buddy this is the exact thing the Democrats did with Mueller. Look at all the evidence. It's right there in the papers we just said are fake news.

Lol..

Keep chasing your tail. Eventually you will get dizzy.

Jeff sessions actually started this by accepting the AG nomination knowing he was part of the investigation. He recused himself and created the situation. It wasn't a brain trust operating.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You know, this is like the UK and the sex ed backlash with the Muslims. Who do the progressives side with, the LGBTQ crowd or the visible minorities LOL. The Dems have the same problem here as well, do they force release of the Mueller Report for all their insane progressive supporters when their boogieman, the Russians, want it released as well. Not to mention, Trump wants it released too LOL

I love it when liberal heads explode while they try to negotiate a mental minefield.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Look at Xuens other thread

The Inside Story Behind the Alleged Plot to Take Down Trump
www.abovetopsecret.com...

referencing this great piece - kind of blows your whole world view apart

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

The FISA Declass is coming now, soon to a theater near you...

I hope its not in 3 parts like Lord Of The Rings.

I'm hoping for a 9 hr sitting - have been stocking up on popcorn for the last 6 months.

Let the Circus begin.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Surely Adam Schiff still has all of that overwhelming smoking gun evidence stashed somewhere, no?

Nope. he put his cards on the table and ended up with a pair of 2's.
www.cnn.com...

Trump tower meeting and all. He's dumber than originally thought.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

trump has been telling us for 2 years that it's a nothinburger. I would think he would welcome transparency of the report for all Americans to read for themselves.

thehill.com...

derp.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Heh... Do they (Dems) REALLY want it to be released? Maybe that's the plan all along. Maybe they have no idea what's in it and when they do, it'll be their complete and utter downfall. Maybe Russia knows what's really in it and they want to see the unraveling too. I know I would.

If Trump was this sneaky of a bastard, I'd call for 20 more years!

This would be so much better than the movies!
edit on 28-3-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Heh... Do they (Dems) REALLY want it to be released? Maybe that's the plan all along. Maybe they have no idea what's in it and when they do, it'll be their complete and utter downfall. Maybe Russia knows what's really in it and they want to see the unraveling too. I know I would.

If Trump was this sneaky of a bastard, I'd call for 20 more years!

This would be so much better than the movies!

Rumors say the Mueller report lists some criminal referrals against some Democrats and some Democrat contractors 😎

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
To be honest, for anyone to suggest the report should be put out in full is smoking crack. What I hope though is the Liberals get a copy and then leak it. More fun....

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I am not speaking out loud when I type are you?

I think the real question is, Are you thinking while you type?

Seems like not!
edit on 28-3-2019 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It doesn't at all. The sources are completely unreliable.

Unless of course you think a Chinese anti communist paper known for extreme partisan news in the US version is somehow breaking the story.

Personally I will use murphies law and all the other stories that never came to be it uses and he posts from other radical publications.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

I am not speaking out loud when I type are you?

I think the real question is, Are you thinking while you type?

Seems like not!

It seems like you can't make a rebuttal since your post is devoid of anything but ad hominem fallacy.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

We already know it does based on indictments. My lord folks. Do some research beyond your confirmation bias news sites.
edit on 29-3-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

thehill.com...

derp.

Bill told Steve then Johnny told Rick Tony said to do it.

President can release it...derp.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

thehill.com...

derp.

Bill told Steve then Johnny told Rick Tony said to do it.

President can release it...derp.

not until it's been scrubbed. If he released it right now, the asshole left would call it something and impeach him. Don't be angry that he is forced to play by the rules you created. Derp.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There are no rules. He can release the document but is not because of re elections....

So stop pretending it's anything but saving face. There is no integrity in choosing re election over transparency. That is business as usual. Which is what the Mueller report will show. Trump is a crooked as any other politician.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join