It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Urges US To Publish Full Mueller Report

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Oh my. Still worshipping politicians.

Trump has already expanded FISA

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday said he signed into law a bill renewing the National Security Agency's warrantless internet surveillance program, sealing a defeat for digital privacy advocates.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Why the hell do you think I have a "team"???

Bush was a warmonger as much as Obama and I hope they both go to jail one day for their crimes.

Now let's talk about who broke the laws and make them pay for it?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: odzeandennz

Of course Trump wants it all released! I just told you everybody wants.

Just like he wanted with the FISA docs last year and was adviced by his lawyer to wait until the Mueller investigation.

The FISA Declass is coming now, soon to a theater near you...

And the Mueller report will be made available fully and unredacted when there's no possible chance to the MSM to call "obstruction" as talking points.

So there goes the Democrats' last hope of a impeachment.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

FiSA has been manipulated since 911. In fact Clinton even had 75 instances of abuse. Something tells me he may release documents that provide a narrative but he certainly isn't stopping the root cause. Which is warrantless surveillance....

You people love the drama but are light on facts.

Even more hilarious you are more concerned with politicians privacy than your own.

The brain washing is complete.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Why the hell do you think I have a "team"???

Bush was a warmonger as much as Obama and I hope they both go to jail one day for their crimes.

Now let's talk about who broke the laws and make them pay for it?

Lol...right. so you don't get it. They didn't break laws they had Congress amend them to be broad and open. They became law.

Wtf cares if politicians get spied on. If they made it legal to spy on us.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is hilarious!

Russia's plan to sow chaos in america really is a thing of genius.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Seems like you're a bit paranoid about being "spied". Do you have a smartphone, desktop or any social media? Because if you do "they" already have your data which is probably being sold to third parts as we speak.

I get your point, they all made it easier to spy on each other, this is the 21st century, the digital era, so I don't see how this could've gone in a different way. Just keep in mind that if the surveillance is used with responsibility, they could be stopping terrorists, murderers and many other crimes by spying on people. Which is FINE by me. As long as it is responsible and made by honest people. That's what we should be demanding.

That being said, the subject being discussed here is the illegally FISA warrants obtained by Obama to spy on an opposite presidential candidate, in favor of rigging the elections. We should all be condemning that, regardless of parties or political affiliation.

edit on 28/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Seems like you're a bit paranoid about being "spied". Do you have a smartphone, desktop or any social media? Because if you do "they" already have your data which is probably being sold to third parts as we speak.

I get your point, they all made it easier to spy on each other, this is the 21st century, the digital era, so I don't see how this could've gone in a different way.

But the subject being discussed here is the illegally FISA warrants obtained by Obama to spy on an opposite presidential candidate, in favor of rigging the elections.

We should all be condemning that, regardless of parties or political afiliation.

You really don't get it. They can not prove anybody broke the law because they made it legal and a gray area.

You are not a person who understands or respects the constitution. And no I have no social media. I have no Alexa and take measures to protect my privacy.

And not paranoid. Just informed. As I have been someone who respects the philosophy of the constitution for more than the last 5 minutes.

If you don't understand FISA itself is the problem you don't really get it.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Just keep in mind that if the surveillance is used with responsibility, they could be stopping terrorists, murderers and many other crimes by spying on people. Which is FINE by me. As long as it is responsible and made by honest people. That's what we should be demanding. 

Again totally oblivious to the philosophy of our founders.

These are not new ideas or issues. It's real simple.

Human nature does not allow people to use those type of force and power without abuse.

It's as simple as that. And it still applies to today.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
trump has been telling us for 2 years that it's a nothinburger. I would think he would welcome transparency of the report for all Americans to read for themselves.

Time to put up or shut up "bonespurs"...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yes, they can prove someone illegally ordered a FISA warrant based on a false premise.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Really? Because its happened hundreds of times and the penalty was wait for it....not being allowed to apply for more fisa warrants.

But hey unicorns may be real.
edit on 28-3-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Regurgitating the new CNN talking points won't make all of this go away... Just sayin'.....

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Regurgitating the new CNN talking points won't make all of this go away... Just sayin'.....

Who's regurgitating Rush, Levin and Drudge...Just sayin....

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yes, really.

It isn't because it happened and it passed unpunished that we shouldn't demand accountability now.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I sincerely have no idea who any of these people are.

Do you have any links so I can catch up?

ETA: Just remembered who Levin is, but I really haven't seen any of them talking about the Russia hoax yet. This is just a foreign's unbiased opinion, deal with it...
edit on 28/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

For what? Stretching a terrible law easily abused?

Lets make it super simple. If they make a law cops can shoot jaywalkers who is at fault when old ladies start getting shot?

Is it lawmakers?
Police?
The voters who overlook the votes?

You want to blame the cops. Someday you may get the root is the law not the people stretching it. Lawmakers rely on the fact the public doesn't understand how much evidence is needed for gray area laws. Unbelievable amounts. They also give prosecutors bribery like tools.

Very very hard to prove.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

For what?

Attempt to overthrow a sitting president.

But yea, keep moving the goalpost.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

That isnt what happened and would be nearly impossible to prove, especially with the presidents behaviour publicly. His own staff were big leakers.

Narcissism is rampant in DC. Collusion is most often your boiler plate ego moments or old fashioned greed and lust. Not so much organized play. Those are the more calculated .

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You are forgetting trump also urging for the release

Have I not heard here on this site that The president can release any documents he want? or de-classify? Honestly I don't know so I am asking... If the President wants the report released to the public can he order it released?

Because he has said he wants it released... does not mean he wants it released. I mean if he really wanted it released he would be all over twitter calling out mitch mcconell.... that has not happened has it?

When people do not do what he wants them to do he gets angry and blows up twitter...

He said he wanted it released, Mitch mcconell blocked a vote in the senate to release it... Was he really going against the presidents wishes? Does not seem so to me.

I guess the big question is could not the president order the report to be released? Anybody know for sure?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

That isnt what happened

Do you have a source for that? Because all of the recent testimonies from key witnesses in the process says the opposite.

Should I take your word for it or...

and would be nearly impossible to prove

I think you'll be rather surprised on this assertion.

especially with the presidents behaviour publicly. His own staff were big leakers.

You talking about the NYT articles from "officials familiar with the matter"?

I'm not even sure if I should respond to you anymore... Your posts have nothing to do with what is being discussed here. Are you in denial or something?

<< 1    3 >>

join