It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Urges US To Publish Full Mueller Report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Look now we even have the Russians calling for a full release of the Mueller Report !!

Apparently a Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson said so on a radio show in Russia !!

They must be joining their Democrat sponsors in unison 😆😆

Sputnik Pravda Kollusion at work 😆

Russia Urges US To Publish Full Mueller Report

n addition to virtually every Democrat, not to mention Russiagater, there is one more party that is urging the publication of the full 300+ page Mueller report: Russia itself.

On Thursday, Russia called on the U.S. to publish in full Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report, saying this was the best way to clear up allegations of Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential elections.

“I’d like to read the entire report,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Maria Zakharova said in an interview with Ekho Moskvy radio on Thursday. “Let them publish it in full and at least we’ll find out what it’s based on.”

"eh eh eh eh eh"

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The fact that the Democrats are pushing so hard for the release of the report makes me think of what play they have in their tiny minds after - if - the report is made public.

They'll probably call obstruction since there are multiple investigations happening regarding the abuses ocurred by the whole Russia hoax.

Now, is Russia suddenly asking for transparency in government, or are they playing along with the Democrats' agenda?

Guess we'll find out on the next Netflix episode of this novel.
edit on 28/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

On Thursday, Russia called on the U.S. to publish in full Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report, saying this was the best way to clear up allegations of Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential elections.

Not sure how they came to that conclusion but I'm sure there are various reasons the Russians would like the report released in full.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I mean of coarse. The probably also want more obama investigations. Anything that keeps dividing Americans is good for them.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Are you listening to yourself?

Geez.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Are you listening to yourself?

Geez.

I am not speaking out loud when I type are you?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Seems to me the Democrats screaming for release of the full, unredacted report, are going to look for a series of snippets. These snippets they can take out of context, sew together into a fumblingly semi-coherent narrative as a seed for ongoing investigations to keep the cloud of distrust over this presidency. A new "insurance policy", so to speak.

That would keep their base engaged and on their Hate Trump train, for the next 2 years.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

The next "Act" will be Democrats start claiming they turned "evidence" over to Mueller but that "evidence" was intentionally destroyed.

Wait for it any day 😆

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You actually should. Maybe could make it clear how nonsense your narrative is. And investigating the Obamas are just a matter of time now, it won't divide anything more than already is.

No one told them to illegally wiretap and spy an opposition presidential candidate. Now deal with the consequences.
edit on 28/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Duh? That is what this is about. Republicans know there is damning stuff in there so they are holding it back. Literally any politician would have damning stuff. It's a game and both sides think they are winning.

Russia doesn't care who wins elections. That is secondary to keeping partisan infighting so Congress is totally ineffective.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Surely Adam Schiff still has all of that overwhelming smoking gun evidence stashed somewhere, no?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

No one told them to illegally wiretap and spy an opposition presidential candidate.
Now deal with the consequences.

oh come on now
they wouldn't take any responsibility for running hillary
or for hillarys loss
why would they accept consequences now?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Lol..deal with what? It is literally a fact Russia main goal is to keep political hostility and social unrest. Looks like you bought full in.

Apparently you were asleep at the wheel when this stuff became normal after 911. Bush was dinged nearly a hundred times for fisa abuse.

Obama was sued for bulk data collection and he won in scotus.

Nothing at all will come of investigations. Congress itself is the problem what are they going to tell on themselves?

I bet you have no idea at all who proposes and votes for these surveillance bills. You believe the magic show on cable news.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

The fact that the Democrats are pushing so hard for the release of the report makes me think of what play they have in their tiny minds after - if - the report is made public.

They'll probably call obstruction since there are multiple investigations happening regarding the abuses ocurred by the whole Russia hoax.

Now, is Russia suddenly asking for transparency in government, or are they playing along with the Democrats' agenda?

Guess we'll find out on the next Netflix episode of this novel.

You are forgetting trump also urging for the release...was it because if it was he would have a twist on the "dems"

Release the report. Why just Barr's 4 pages of a summary was enough...its 300 pages long details.

Let's see the extent of this shamble fisa

"Transparency " 😉
edit on 28-3-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The Russians are likely particularly interested in the sources and methods used in the Mueller investigation into alleged Russian interference.

All the more reason to classify the report in the interest of "national security" forever?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Approximately 30% of the report contains names of people investigated, and grand-jury info. Nobody wants privacy-related info disclosed, but Nadler, Schiff, and the vast majority of the MSM. None of them care about privacy, murders caused by illegal aliens, killing babies after they've taken their first breath...on and on. PURE EVIL.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Little bit of background for noobs who don't actually care about the 4th amendment but are only interested in scoring a goal for their team.

www.brookings.edu...

From 2007 when most of you had no idea what fisa was.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Why are the Republicans stonewalling... Why won't the Republicans be transparent. Oh the horror.....

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Lol..deal with what? It is literally a fact Russia main goal is to keep political hostility and social unrest. Looks like you bought full in.

Apparently you were asleep at the wheel when this stuff became normal after 911. Bush was dinged nearly a hundred times for fisa abuse.

Obama was sued for bulk data collection and he won in scotus.

Nothing at all will come of investigations. Congress itself is the problem what are they going to tell on themselves?

I bet you have no idea at all who proposes and votes for these surveillance bills. You believe the magic show on cable news.

You just missed the key point. Trump is the president now. Have you checked the Trump War Room twitter already?

It says he'll punch 10x harder on these guys... I'm willing to believe it's true.

Obama got away with it because he was running things and bought the entire MSM. Now, since Trump is the ENEMY of the MSM, shouldn't this tell you something... ?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Of course Trump wants it all released! I just told you everybody wants.

Just like he wanted with the FISA docs last year and was adviced by his lawyer to wait until the Mueller investigation.

The FISA Declass is coming now, soon to a theater near you...

And the Mueller report will be made available fully and unredacted when there's no possible chance to the MSM to call "obstruction" as talking points.

So there goes the Democrats' last hope of a impeachment.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join