It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Mass suicide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I've been having this feeling for a while. I don't like to give any prediction or assumption any weight without having some evidence. This has been haunting me for a while. Maybe it's just my own feelings about suicide creeping in but I have a dreaded feeling that will will see mass suicides in the future. I just want to put it down on paper so I can look back to reflect in the future. Society is going to # and the youngins we are raising are questionable... maybe this is how most people feel as they get older... idn.
edit on 28-3-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Japan is still cursed and full of demons. It is more slave than the Chinese system. The West brought it to themselves. Should have let China take over Japan after WW2. It is expanding. Don't side with Japan. Japanese system doesn't work. It is more slave than the Chinese system.

Who do you think is more free? There is simply too many road blocks in the educational system than real experience. The day the young ones wake up is kind of too late.

www.globalslaveryindex.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

The youngins aren't questionable- we are! Instead of putting out proverbial foot down and making the hard choices required of good parents we decided we'd rather be their "friends" so we medicated them and babied them to the point that they haven't learned how to be adults! So now we have nearly a whole generation of young adults who behave like children and don't know how to cope with the realities of adulthood. We have no one to blame but ourselves!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

The youngins aren't questionable- we are! Instead of putting out proverbial foot down and making the hard choices required of good parents we decided we'd rather be their "friends" so we medicated them and babied them to the point that they haven't learned how to be adults! So now we have nearly a whole generation of young adults who behave like children and don't know how to cope with the realities of adulthood. We have no one to blame but ourselves!

You also have corrupt gov corporations taking advantage of the young ones and implementing a slave system, slowly creeping in. Taxes, Taxes everywhere!
Can't sell anything? Gov tax what you sell.
Can't live in a house? Gov taxes your home even though your not using their water or electricity.
Can't go or travel anywhere? Gov taxes your car and any mobile inventions is put to a stop by regulation.
Can't live in tent city? Gov send troops to dismantle your castle.
Can't own a horse? Gov taxes your pet horse like they own it.
edit on 28-3-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

You also have corrupt gov corporations taking advantage of the young ones and implementing a slave system, slowly creeping in. Taxes, Taxes everywhere!
Can't sell anything? Gov tax what you sell.
Can't live in a house? Gov taxes your home even though your not using their water or electricity.
Can't go or travel anywhere? Gov taxes your car and any mobile inventions is put to a stop by regulation.
Can't live in tent city? Gov send troops to dismantle your castle.
Can't own a horse? Gov taxes your pet horse like they own it.

Taxes are irrelevant. All that matters is the purchasing power of your take home pay:

Purchasing power of the consumer dollar

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I predict most people feel about the future based on their own personal health and age. Young people seem vibrant otherwise there would not be so many babies being born. Women do not like to copulate as much when the economy is enslaving.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Very qurious.

I have been hearing others mentioning this.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

We condition the young
Helped by the government....and their subliminal means.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
While the globe needs a generation/mass movement to step up to the plate and take a personally way more difficult life journey for even the small chances to better future societies, suicide is not the way to go about it.

Suicide would equate to a personal action, while helping the lives of others are acts of selflessness. Helping others almost always makes one feel better themselves too, which is all the more reason to stand up for future generations.

I pray those that feel lifeless and unconnected to fellow humans find healing by way of shared human experiences.

Odds indicate that the OP's prediction has a chance to show as a reality. Just imagine if efforts to change the probabilities were shifted to assist those in need instead... it could be just enough to turn a high probability to a low one.

If thoughts of self harm are on the minds of ANYONE, please reach out to a neighbor or friend... people do enjoy helping others, but they need to be able to listen to even think to help. Sometimes even mingling and talking with a complete stranger help make one feel better.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Please for the love of ATS, stop blaming young people because they are "different". I get it, I'm a millennial and not a gen Xer or Boomer. But that does not mean that any one generation is worse or better than another. Furthermore the "Friends" instead of parents thing comes down to certain generations seeing how they rebelled against their own parents, and trying to make sure they don't have to deal with that same rebelliousness. But guess what? It is happening anyway, and no matter how the media tries to spin it to pit generation against generation for this that or the other thing, they are flat out wrong.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I predict mass deaths but not by suicide we are on a destructive solar cycle like in 1812 only it will be more intense,millions died worldwide,maybe those who see the future of being incinerated by solar flares or frozen instantly ,just like last time

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Is being indifferent to the poisonous food supply called processed foods/meats the same as being Suicidal ?

are willful Smokers & Dopers considered Suicidal Personalities...they technically should be...

poi·son·ous
[ˈpoiz(ə)nəs]

ADJECTIVE
(of a substance or plant) causing or capable of causing death or illness if taken into the body.
"poisonous chemicals"
synonyms:
toxic · deadly · fatal · lethal · mortal · death-dealing · virulent · noxious · environmentally unfriendly

new topics

top topics

join