It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel Committee Republicans Unanimously Ask Schiff to Step Down as Chairman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

You're entire post is ridiculous.

The whole investigation was based on Trump collusion.

When Mueller exonerated Trump on the collusion charge and, also on conspiracy.

How can they attempt to charge him with obstruction on a non-crime.

You can't charge someone with obstruction for a crime that wasn't committed.

I know but, but, but Comey is reliable and honest. I get it.

Lets not forget that Comey exonerated Clinton on a crime that she actually committed.
edit on 28-3-2019 by Diisenchanted because: to add

edit on 28-3-2019 by Diisenchanted because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, Barr cannot release the names of individuals in the report who were not indicted.

I have a nasty feeling that the Mueller report will be so heavily redacted that each side can claim victory, and that will ensure this goes on until the 2020 elections and beyond if necessary.

Then you have to trust that the person doing the redacting is actually following the law, when they may very well be redacting information to hide something.

Then you also have security concerns that will require some information in the report to be classified at secret or higher, which leads to......you got it....more redactions.

We can add more things like someone will leak some of the redacted stuff...

Don't look to see to the full Mueller report anytime soon.

Good thing summer is coming because the BS is going to be piling up high and deep.

edit on R372019-03-28T17:37:32-05:00k373Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

hang on didn't trump sack him for leaking info to his mate the professor

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Stop making sensible and sane comments !!!

You're pissing people off already 😎

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Diisenchanted

did you watch his rebuttal? LOL, he brought up all the old Trump Russia talking points. Tower meeting and all. In the near future, it's possible that the truth about that meeting will surface, and if it's the set up it looks like it is, he will hang. Should have shut up and moved on Shifty.

Total LOL 😆

Republicans call on Schiff to resign during House Intel Committee hearing

Furthermore Schiff was tipped off and probably had a copy of the republican letter asking for his resignation several days before hand. Otherwise he would not have had a prepared rebuttal. I want to know who gave Schiff the copy of the letter or told him it was coming ?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

So now; not only is the guy corrupt we also have to factor in that their must have been a bidding war over who he would worked for.

To many moving parts for the logic to hold.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Yep, he deserves a looooong time in prison and never to be part of any government agency/group whatsoever. EVER...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Lol. Sorry if you don't understand logic. If a person is corrupt they can be bought off by the defense or the prosecution side. That is how logic works.

It's not my fault if you don't understand that.

I personally think Mueller is a public service guy. I don't think he is corrupt. But the people who said he was don't understand how corruption works in the real world.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

House Intelligence Committee Republicans unveiled during a hearing on Thursday a letter signed by all Republicans on the committee asking Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) to step down as chairman.

Screw stepping down. When do we get to the point where we lock this vile lying piece of crap up? Remember his collusion with the Russians to try undermine a U.S. election. Where is the outrage?

This is a portion of the letter sent to Schiff.

Your willingness to continue to promote a demonstrably false narrative is alarming. The findings of the Special Counsel conclusively refute your past and present assertions, and have exposed you as having abused your position to knowingly promote false information.

link
For those of you who dont like Brietbart as a source here is a link from MSNBC

Loved Schiff's response... the republicans on the committee can go straight to hell.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

At least rename to drama club.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
As far as I know, we've gotten one in a half sentences that are qoutes from mueller's report and the republicans seem to have stretched the meaning of the full sentence. I believe what he as said was he could neither conclude the crime of obstruction it exonerate him. The idea that there can't be obstruction if there isn't a crime is bullhockey in itself since a good obstructionist could just midst the water's so badly that the investigators end up with so much fake information they can't make heads or tails of any of it. Besides even if the person is cleared for whatever reason. Isn't there something wrong of they end up wasting time and resources following the fake info?
The statement about collusion and conspiracy is the latter half of a sentence. And although it means that they couldn't find enough evidence to prove those crimes what came before it could very well be referring to behavior that was unwise, a risk to national security, an example of corruption, or other reasons that investigating the mess was warranted.
We need to see more of the findings.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Who cares? It is stupid political theater. The news knew about it early, too. Didn't take rocket science. Rumours move fast in DC.
Schiff played his righteous indignation and read from his prepared notes, tried to get Democrats and the media a good soundbyte and then giggled behind closed doors.
The Republicans read their letter denouncing him with solemn indignation knowing it would do nothing but give supporters and the media a good soundbyte and then giggled behind closed doors.

This stuff is utterly vapid.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It's so nice to hear other people disgusted by the charades and drama. It really seems everyone is playing right into the soap opera.

Meanwhile all the things that actually effect people are totally ignored. We probably have apple 2 e's running the power grid while they spend 22 million on lobster tails a year.

I never understood why people were shocked when no warrant surveillance got abused. The 4th amendment isn't old fashioned. It knows humans are innately greedy who seek power and they could never use that kind of force or authority appropriately. I have been pissed about us getting spied on for so long when it happened to the president I just meh...the votes for expansion of warrantless surveillance made this happen. Congress let this happen. It's been happening since at least bill Clinton and ramped up after 911.

I don't give a crap about politicians who don't give a crap about my rights basically. I thought obama was as bad as Bush and now trump has signed the same expansions.

Let's stop investigations and start amending laws we know are easily manipulated with votes.

Last time I checked nothing has come of congressional oversight that wasn't exposed to be directly related to the power granted with their votes.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Did anyone of you'd actually take the time to listen to that committee hearing. I listened to alot of it but somehow missed just when all the republicans left.
It was really rather interesting, don't understand why all those republicans flew the coup like they did.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join