It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel Committee Republicans Unanimously Ask Schiff to Step Down as Chairman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
a reply to: xuenchen

Why does Schiff keep saying "You might think it's ok..." referring to the Republicans on the committee? Clearly this is all happening because the special counsel, the one he was trying to protect at all costs a few months ago, must have "thought it was ok"... the Republicans are just sticking Schiff's nose in it.

He was caught off guard and his bitter jealousy put the lump in his throat.

Big Choke & Gag moment for Schiff.

😆😆😆

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
And what would a day be like without Nancy Pelosi's wisdom...........
😆😆😆
Nancy Pelosi blasts GOP as "scaredy cats" for calling for Adam Schiff's resignation
😆😆😆

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Also, yes, charge the guy with the highest crime of the country and sentence him to death for getting prank phone called.

Serious question, as a member of government, if found guilty of sedition, wouldn't he be subject to the same possible penalty as someone in the military or domestic agency would? IIRC, there are two different penalties/laws at play... a civilian would be sent to prison for 20 years max, but anyone with security clearance is eligible to be tried under military regulations which could lead to a death sentence following conviction.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

AG Barr says he's against locking up elected officials.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I hope Schiff does NOT voluntarily step down. Trump might go soft, and not declassify info damning to Schiff. (ie. "He's suffered enough".)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I wish to God that Schiff would step down, but he's not going to. Everyone knows it. This is stupid political theater and probably does more harm than good in the big picture.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Screw stepping down. When do we get to the point where we lock this vile lying piece of crap up? Remember his collusion with the Russians to try undermine a U.S. election. Where is the outrage?

This is a portion of the letter sent to Schiff.

So lying is bad? Lying should lead to a politician resigning? I agree Trump and Schiff should both resign.

The levels of hypocrisy coming from Republicans is mind-blowing.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Do you believe that Newt Gingrich should be charged with treason? I mean he also tried to overthrow a President.

Legally 😎

And Clinton did lie under oath 😆😆😆

What was illegal about his investigation? Trump fired James Comey and then went on to say in a news interview that he did it to stop this "Russia Stuff". Trump has no one to blame for this investigation than himself.

Also, Republicans are running around like Trump was given a clean bill of health. That couldn't be further from the truth. All we know for sure is what Barr's interpretation of the Mueller report. He provided 4 pages but the report is actually 300 pages long. A report of that length is sure to have found many activities and evidence which points to conspiracy with Russia during the campaign. Even if Mueller was not able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that collusion took place that does not mean no evidence exists which points to that conclusion.

I don't even know why I try to point out logic on this site. I might as well be speaking ancient Etruscan.

replies to this response will be:

• "No uh, Trump is completely exonerated! Get your head out of your ass libtard!"
  • "This investigation was illegal because it was based on the illegal Clinton Dossier!" - Yep, the only reason the investigation happened was because of the dossier, the only reason......
  • "Trump never lies! Shut your face, only Dems and libtards lie!" - Sorry, there is no help for you or Donald "I never said Tim Apple" Trump

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So these schmucks can all run around screaming IMPEACH IMPEACH and when there is no reason to they say don't call for us to step down? F'em all....

Schiff seriously looked like he might cry during his little tirade...I bet he peed himself a bit and sharted his drawers...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Trump was completely exonerated for both collusion/conspiracy and obstruction - so I can see why you'd expect that response.
Facts are facts, fella.
I know it's hard for you to take given all the effort you put in to spreading the lies, but seriously, suck it up. Your humiliation will only last for 10 years or so.. it'll wear off a bit after that, I promise.

edit on 28/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Lot's of people took those bobbers all the way down to the bottom 😎

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
replies to this response will be:

• "No uh, Trump is completely exonerated! Get your head out of your ass"

By all means, breathe deeply.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If they have evidence he broke laws I want him to go to court.

I doubt he would get the max penalty though that being said.

It's not like he killed anyone to try and remove Trump.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
okay, guys, time to evacuate the kitchen..
the pot and the kettle are fighting again calling each other black and our supper is being thrown our over the place.. looks like it's another pizza night!!!!

anyone with an education above the sixth grade remember this great chart??

www.politifact.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't disagree, but by the same token it isn't outside the realm of possibility. I think executing a political rival for sedition sets a poor precedent and dips a little too close to the Clinton body count territory for my liking.

I do believe there needs to be an investigation, perhaps even with an independent prosecutor, into how this false flag of Russian Collusion was pushed by agenda driven politicians and their Kept Media to manipulate public opinion, an election, and attempt to bring down a duly elected president, however. Schiff has been a figurehead for the narrative, so he should also be a figurehead sitting in the hotseat and answering some very important questions, as well as providing evidence beyonf "because I despise Trump" to justify his pushing of the narrative. If that evidence is lacking or absent, then he deserves impeachment, should lose every cent of his tax payer funded retirement and lifetime benefits, and should spend some significant time in the slam.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
double
edit on R542019-03-28T17:54:54-05:00k543Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

You're comparing defunding of Planned Parenthood to an organized coup to overthrow the duly elected president of the United States while calling for cooler heads? Oh, that's effing riotous!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

The issue is the Left would have us believe that the summary wouldn't have contained any reporting of findings related to collusion, high crimes, or malfeasance by the Trump team... you know, any of the issues the investigation was actually assigned to investigate, so the summary is supposedly not enough.

They're retarded. That's honestly the only explanation I can come up with short of blunt criminal accusations against mush heads like Schiff at this point. He's clearly mentally retarded and yet people in California sent him to DC to represent them. That can only be explained by concluding either the voters in his district are also window lickers or they played a Jackass level prank on the rest of the country... kinda like kids voting for the class dweeb as prom king only to make fun of them when they go on the stage to get their crown.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If they want to restore confidence and balance in our political system, they need to disclose what happened and why.... And if there is any wrongdoing, punish those accountable.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, Barr cannot release the names of individuals in the report who were not indicted.

I have a nasty feeling that the Mueller report will be so heavily redacted that each side can claim victory, and that will ensure this goes on until the 2020 elections and beyond if necessary.

Then you have to trust that the person doing the redacting is actually following the law, when they may very well be redacting information to hide something.

Then you also have security concerns that will require some information in the report to be classified at secret or higher, which leads to......you got it....more redactions.

We can add more things like someone will leak some of the redacted stuff...

Don't look to see to full Mueller report in the next few days.

edit on R552019-03-28T17:55:46-05:00k553Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join