It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel Committee Republicans Unanimously Ask Schiff to Step Down as Chairman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

House Intelligence Committee Republicans unveiled during a hearing on Thursday a letter signed by all Republicans on the committee asking Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) to step down as chairman.

Screw stepping down. When do we get to the point where we lock this vile lying piece of crap up? Remember his collusion with the Russians to try undermine a U.S. election. Where is the outrage?

This is a portion of the letter sent to Schiff.

Your willingness to continue to promote a demonstrably false narrative is alarming. The findings of the Special Counsel conclusively refute your past and present assertions, and have exposed you as having abused your position to knowingly promote false information.

link
For those of you who dont like Brietbart as a source here is a link from MSNBC
edi t on 28-3-2019 by Diisenchanted because: to add additional link

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Shiff is a duesch, and I prefer that he is exiled from the country, but this "formal letter" is nothing more than theatrics, and rhetoric, much like that of the left. I suppose it riles up some, but what does it really accomplish?

He will never step down voluntarily.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Lock him up!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The odds of Schifty stepping down are slim to none.

But once his "gang of eight" activities surface, he'll wish he had.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I personally still think he should be tried for treason.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

did you watch his rebuttal? LOL, he brought up all the old Trump Russia talking points. Tower meeting and all. In the near future, it's possible that the truth about that meeting will surface, and if it's the set up it looks like it is, he will hang. Should have shut up and moved on Shifty.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I personally still think he should be tried for treason.

What country are we at war with did he aid?

Or do you mean sedition.

Edit: Per OP this guys should resign. He used his position to promote propaganda.
edit on 28-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What a crappy actor Adam is lol

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Impeach the #.

then Impeach him again and give him Blago's old cell.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What country are we at war with did he aid? Or do you mean sedition.

No I mean treason.

Don't you recall the phone call with the Russian DJ's where he tried to get dirt to undermine a sitting U.S. President?

Treason: From wikipedia

. In law, treason is criminal disloyalty to the state. It is a crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's nation or sovereign. This usually includes things such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.[1]

He was attempting to overthrow a sitting U.S. President.

There is no way to sugar coat it.

edit on 28-3-2019 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

did you watch his rebuttal? LOL, he brought up all the old Trump Russia talking points. Tower meeting and all. In the near future, it's possible that the truth about that meeting will surface, and if it's the set up it looks like it is, he will hang. Should have shut up and moved on Shifty.

Total LOL 😆

Republicans call on Schiff to resign during House Intel Committee hearing

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Schiff and Nunes should have been expelled years ago when they turned the committee into a drama club.

They should be forced to do three legged races for the next 5 years.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Knowing what we know now it's most likely this guy was using his position to leak intel to the left-MSM and/or his gang of eight paws.

Lock him up, along with everyone involved in the biggest political scandal ever ocurred.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Not sure what Nunes have done to be the drama queen of the club... Any examples?

Genuinely asking 'cause I'm unfamiliar with it.
edit on 28/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Yeah he went nuts on fisa violations wrote a meaningless memo,..a day after he led a vote to expand and renew the program without debate(which was being brought up by Amash)

Now he has a frivalous lawsuit against Twitter after calling out frivalous lawsuits weeks before.

Also I am old school. If the two ranking members can't agree and need to talk to cameras every day maybe they suck at leadership and some other can try and get the votes needed to make progress for everyone not just their party.
edit on 28-3-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Not sure what Nunes have done to be the drama queen of the club... Any examples?

Me either if not for the likes of Nunes, Trey Gowdy, and Jason Chaffetz how much of this would have seen the light of day?
edit on 28-3-2019 by Diisenchanted because: correct

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

was there no FISA abuse? not sure if you are aware, but a few low end PPL are looking into it. Probably nothing though.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Lol. Except their votes tell a different story. And no these issues have been around since 911 with surveillance expansion. Maybe they didn't get makeup out on right after the meetings and sit with CNN and fox but fisa abuse 8s rampant by nature of the 4th amendment violations it poses.

Trey Gowdy is a decent man but vain and a drama queen. He couldn't do anything with Benghazi and then was found to have taken taxpayer money for himself.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Do you believe that Newt Gingrich should be charged with treason? I mean he also tried to overthrow a President.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Opinions cannot be false. Opinions cannot be lies. This all seems like politics to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join